Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
MBN5 Phoenix Chip Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:55 am
Hey do you remember that chip? The phoenix one? Well when you use it a Phoenix comes up that looks like the big boss navi on the cover of MBN6. What if the game before the new one gives you a preview of the next super boss navi?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:37 pm
1) Its called Death Phenoex.

2) No its not. Death Phenoex is not related to Faltzer in any way. Faltzer is WAY different. I have no clue if 6 was already in production after 5 but I doubt it. So theres a 1 in 99 chance you are right.  

Mechanic Alt

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:27 pm
Sakuya-Redheart
1) Its called Death Phenoex.

2) No its not. Death Phenoex is not related to Faltzer in any way. Faltzer is WAY different. I have no clue if 6 was already in production after 5 but I doubt it. So theres a 1 in 99 chance you are right.

>.> No there's two. One of them is Death Phoenix and one of them is orange I think.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:39 pm
Phoenix is from Colonel
Death Phoenix is from Blues  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

ZenonX1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:42 am
i think that those pheonixes are taunters for the wrath of falzar. i wonder which one tastes better?....  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:48 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
Phoenix is from Colonel
Death Phoenix is from Blues

Yeah I mean the Colonel one.

Perverted Gumball

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:55 am
ZenonX1
i think that those pheonixes are taunters for the wrath of falzar. i wonder which one tastes better?....

DeathPhoenix, since it is more useful thanks to atacking teh whole field, plus using the last used Navi chip again. blaugh

Faltzer is a legendary Cyber Beast, Phoenix is a legendary bird of immortality. They have nothing in common besides being birds and legendary.

Gospel and Griega have more in common.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:11 pm
Phoenix is a pretty good chip but only when used with vacum...that and it heals you 35%  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:13 pm
All of you make good points. Death Phenox is better agaiunst NebulaGrey. Onely thing is that because it uses DeathFlames all over with NG does, LOOOW chance of an actuall hit in that battle. But if you use Django first....

InstanaWin.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:10 pm
But the heal is more important. What's damage if you die before dealing it???  

SwordMan.EXE

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:58 pm
SwordMan.EXE
But the heal is more important. What's damage if you die before dealing it???

Heal can be avoided with tactics and reflexes, just add shield programs and train.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:05 pm
It's not him.  

The Best Avatar Ever

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:23 pm
Healing sometimes isn't that handy, espicially when you only have heal chips that don't go above 100, and you're facing someone who has an attack of 200. Its a waste. Thats why I always have a Gaurd chip on me, or a Block Program.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:18 am
Both of the are chips are made after a card game called Duel Masters. I know weird  

DarkTyler359

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:51 pm
DarkTyler359
Both of the are chips are made after a card game called Duel Masters. I know weird

Duel Masters? Yu-Gi-Oh copycats. >_> Cards? Sheesh. Whats with the uncreativity theese days? THINK CRAPCOM, FOR YOURSELVES!  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff