Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
~*~ Introductions ~*~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:24 pm
Come here and introduce yourself. Some hobbies, fav anime series, fav Tenchi chars, that sort of stuff. Let us get to know you better. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:27 pm
i draw alot of tenchi stuff, along with cosplaying as tenchi ^_^.I also like doing CG and playgin video games of course.My fave tenchi series was muyo because i found the main enemy in Tenchi in Tokyo a complete child..which she was but it was way to kiddish <.<;.My fave chars. are ryoko and washu..and them together making some funny scenes ^_^  

Ukagore

Tenchi_ Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:51 am
My name is Kyoko, And i am one of the biggest fans of Tenchi Muyo. I own all the series on dvd i also own 19 of the Tenchi soundtracks. I also like music, play video games, Watch anime, But in a nutshell I AM ONE OF THE BIGGEST TENCHI FANS IN THE WORLD!!! And my fave character is Ryoko but i think you knew that *points to name* Nice to meet you all. Iam also 19 years old  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:32 pm
You may call me "Rei". That is simply the name that I go by. Feel free to make up your own nicknames for me, if that is your desire. I am 21.5 years of age. I have my wonderful lover G-sama who I am VERY happy to be with. heart I am a big fan of the OVAs, TV, movies, and the Tokyo series of Tenchi Muyo. I am also a rather large fan of Naruto and other flashy anime series. I love to tease people. I'm also not much on a lot of formality stuff either. I am the sole owner of this Guild, and there will be rewards for those of you who recruit new members for our tiny little Guild.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Yami Hotaru Higashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:05 am
My name is Hotaru Hidachi-Yami, Hotaru to some, Yami to others. I am 16 and have been a fan of the series for ages. I've seen the TV series, the OVAs, and the movies (of which my favorite is Tenchi In Love). I also own one CD, The Tenchi Tour - 1996. I am more a fan of the manga for Tenchi than the animated series. I feel the plots are more developed and the character interactions are more enjoyable. I also enjoy other series such as Inu-yasha, Wolf's Rain, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, etc. etc. The manga series I won include Ah! My Goddess, Petshop of Horrors, Magic Knight Rayearth, Paradise Kiss, Demon Diary, and much more. I own a wide range of anime movies from Spirited Away to Slayers Great.

Other than anime and manga, I enjoy fencing, dancing (I've been doing pointe/ballet, jazz, lyrical, and tap since I was 2), singing, and writing my own songs, poems, and novels. I am also an avid reader and my favorite genre is Fantasy/Sci-fi. I also am adept at fortune telling (tarot, palm, or regular playing cards) and I have mastered Sun Zodiac and Chinises Astrology.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:13 pm
My screen name is KiyamiChan, but you can call me either Min or Miho (both nicknames). I am 17, and in 11th grade. I have been a fan of anime since September, 1997 when I saw my first episode of Sailor Moon. Then I went on to Pokemon (thank god I grew out of that...) for a couple years, then after seeing a preview for a show called Tenchi Muyo during the commercial breaks of Sailor Moon Super S, I watched it.
I have been a fan of the Tenchi Muyo anime/manga for four whole years now. I own all of the OVA episodes (not including OVA 3, but I will buy it when its dubbed. I also got the four collectors coins that came with the OVA DVDs ^_^.), half of Universe, and all the movies and the Mihoshi Special. I also own ten of the Tenchi manga and one music CD. I like to write Tenchi fanfictions, and my work is on Fanfiction.net (username is AkiKiyami). I also like to draw things from Tenchi. My favourite characters are Mihoshi and Kiyone, although I don't hate anybody in the main cast. I do, however, dislike characters such as Sakuya, Noike (OVA 3), and Mayuka.
Some of my other favourite animes are Dual, Gate Keepers, Serial Experiments Lain, and Inu Yasha. My favourite manga currently is Under the Glass Moon.
Outside the Anime world, I am in Chamber Choir in school and I like to do the school plays/musicals. I am also trying to write my first novel.

oO I wasnt expecting to write that much... sorry about that XD. Well, there is... half of my autobiography.

Avrilirva

Tenchi_ Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:01 am
KiyamiChan
My screen name is KiyamiChan, but you can call me either Min or Miho (both nicknames). I am 17, and in 11th grade. I have been a fan of anime since September, 1997 when I saw my first episode of Sailor Moon. Then I went on to Pokemon (thank god I grew out of that...) for a couple years, then after seeing a preview for a show called Tenchi Muyo during the commercial breaks of Sailor Moon Super S, I watched it.
I have been a fan of the Tenchi Muyo anime/manga for four whole years now. I own all of the OVA episodes (not including OVA 3, but I will buy it when its dubbed. I also got the four collectors coins that came with the OVA DVDs ^_^.), half of Universe, and all the movies and the Mihoshi Special. I also own ten of the Tenchi manga and one music CD. I like to write Tenchi fanfictions, and my work is on Fanfiction.net (username is AkiKiyami). I also like to draw things from Tenchi. My favourite characters are Mihoshi and Kiyone, although I don't hate anybody in the main cast. I do, however, dislike characters such as Sakuya, Noike (OVA 3), and Mayuka.
Some of my other favourite animes are Dual, Gate Keepers, Serial Experiments Lain, and Inu Yasha. My favourite manga currently is Under the Glass Moon.
Outside the Anime world, I am in Chamber Choir in school and I like to do the school plays/musicals. I am also trying to write my first novel.

oO I wasnt expecting to write that much... sorry about that XD. Well, there is... half of my autobiography.

Well it's nice to meet you!!! 3nodding hope you enjoy it here  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:02 pm
*scratches the back of her head* Well, I'm Gina. I'm an 18 year college student.

I play guitar, draw comics, and act. Which is why I'm gonna be a theatre major in school.

My fav animes include: DBZ, Sailor Moon, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Fruits Baskets, and DN Angel!

I've seen just about every episode of Tenchi except for the Tokyo series and the movies. But luckly my loving Rei_chan can fill in the blanks for me. ^_^V Er, as for my fave character?....Well. That would be a split between Ryoko and the bounty hunter Naga. ^_^ She was awsome!! Hehe.  

Gina_chan

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:22 pm
Hmm, hello.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:46 pm
A Lost Iguana
Hmm, hello.

^^ Hello  

Tenchi_ Masaki

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:31 pm
I guess I should say a bit more...

My favourite anime is Nadeisco. That will do for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:05 pm
A Lost Iguana
I guess I should say a bit more...

My favourite anime is Nadeisco. That will do for the moment.

Cool i love the show too... but you really should say alot more 3nodding you make friends easier thats why i invited you so you can be around more tenchi lovers xd  

Tenchi_ Masaki

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:53 pm
Ha, I'm saying little on purpose. XD

Okay okay. For your purposes, I'm a 22 year old university graduate who is still in the middle of finding a job (unless I start to steal them from people, but that's not that nice). I also happen to be a Brit, which means that it can be expensive or troublesome for me to get my hands on anime; it is not on the TV, so unless I download it all—something that I am not that fond of—I have to pay through the nose and import it all.

Any better? Or do you want my life story?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:37 am
A Lost Iguana

Okay okay. For your purposes, I'm a 22 year old university graduate who is still in the middle of finding a job (unless I start to steal them from people, but that's not that nice). I also happen to be a Brit, which means that it can be expensive or troublesome for me to get my hands on anime; it is not on the TV, so unless I download it all—something that I am not that fond of—I have to pay through the nose and import it all.

Well i dont know why you want to keep that hidden I am 19 still looking for a job and i am also a Brit just like yourself  

Tenchi_ Masaki

Yami Hotaru Higashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:46 am
Kyoko_True_Love_of_Ryoko
A Lost Iguana

Well i dont know why you want to keep that hidden I am 19 still looking for a job and i am also a Brit just like yourself

Gods... I love Brits. Why must I be American? crying  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces