Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:54 pm
do you have any "powers"/supernatural abilities? if so,tell them here. it could be anything to do with the supernatural...take myself for example...i can see,hear,feel "things";i can use telepathy;i can take negative "energy" from someone and replace it with "positive" energy...so on(many,many more...).^.^ so if you have any talents such as these or anything else,please,tell your story here.who knows,you may even find a few people with the same talent.^.^ pirate  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:56 am
Well, personally, I don't really think I have any powers, though a couple of years ago I went for a while thinking I did.
Some people that I know though seem to think that I a telempath, meaning I can send and receive emotions from other people. So, making people happy and knowing how people feel.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:01 pm
Lord Jagged
Well, personally, I don't really think I have any powers, though a couple of years ago I went for a while thinking I did.
Some people that I know though seem to think that I a telempath, meaning I can send and receive emotions from other people. So, making people happy and knowing how people feel.
I belive most people have that, I personally have something that makes me able to make people feel warm by holding my hand on them and just.. yeah, dont know what I do but they get it warm... not a power I'm afraid though...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:21 pm
gundam-chan
Lord Jagged
I belive most people have that, I personally have something that makes me able to make people feel warm by holding my hand on them and just.. yeah, dont know what I do but they get it warm... not a power I'm afraid though...

Well, everybody has natural empathy to an extent, that's just knowing how people would feel in a certain situation.
I have more of a problem with the whole telekinesis jig and things.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:24 pm
That's quite cool you know...  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:27 pm
The trouble I have with the telekinesis thing is that we don't have anything in our bodies that can move things without touching them.
Telepaths can be done with the slight use of technology though, seeing as we would need either a chips with a radio wave sender/reciever or a huge boost to the electornic signal and change them in electromagnetic waves to effect others. sweatdrop  

Lord Jagged
Captain

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:30 pm
Lord Jagged
The trouble I have with the telekinesis thing is that we don't have anything in our bodies that can move things without touching them.
Telepaths can be done with the slight use of technology though, seeing as we would need either a chips with a radio wave sender/reciever or a huge boost to the electornic signal and change them in electromagnetic waves to effect others. sweatdrop
Lol, if that goes wrong youll blow people up with youre thoughts like putting a kremling in a microwave xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:32 pm
gundam-chan
Lord Jagged
Lol, if that goes wrong youll blow people up with youre thoughts like putting a kremling in a microwave xd

Well, it would be like having a mobile phone built into your skull. We already have technology that can recognize brainwaves to control things, such as comp[uters. So, all we need to do is to send these waves as a telephone signal, where they are picked up by the other device and sent to the brain.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:37 pm
true.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:02 pm
I'm a metaphysisist. That means I can move objects using will power. I'm not very good though but I can easily control a psi wheel. I can also feel personalitys. It's strange. I can kinda know someone without talking to them.  

VivoDePyre

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:06 pm
Hehe, wish I could do such things smile but I guess staying warm on cold nights has its advantages too smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:16 pm
Pyrokin132
I'm a metaphysisist. That means I can move objects using will power. I'm not very good though but I can easily control a psi wheel. I can also feel personalitys. It's strange. I can kinda know someone without talking to them.

Um, that's not what a metaphysisist is. That is someone who studies metaphysics, a form of philosophy.
Whjat you have seems to be telekinesis and a form of subtle telepathy.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:19 pm
o.o; I'm gonna look up the term.

Edit: I see. Strange. Thats the term I learned for it. Whatever. Yeah, I know some telekinesis. It's quite fun too. It's alot easier when you know how it works.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:36 pm
Pyrokin132

Edit: I see. Strange. Thats the term I learned for it. Whatever. Yeah, I know some telekinesis. It's quite fun too. It's alot easier when you know how it works.

It all comes from the latin, I think.
Tele means far or distant.
telekinesis means distant movement
Tele-empathic means distant emotion
telepathic means distant speach

And so on and so forth.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:39 pm
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

It all comes from the latin, I think.
Tele means far or distant.
telekinesis means distant movement
Tele-empathic means distant emotion
telepathic means distant speach

And so on and so forth.

I didn't mean how the word works... I meant the process.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff