Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Faeries and other Shide[said like: she](fae) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:57 pm
do you have any experiences with the Fae?(ex: faeries,elven people,etc...) share your stories and comments with everyone here.^.^ pirate  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:43 am
I've had a couple experiances with fae folk.
When I was with my father I had a brownie infestation. If you've never been around them, consider yourself lucky. They are some of the noisiest little buggers I have ever met. And if yo uget more then 5 all going at once its like the squirel from Hoodwinked on coffee in stereo. xp

When I lived with my mother I had three male pixies that used to annoy the crap out of me. Granted they were young but they were still obnoxious. The worst they ever did was pull down my closet door (one of the sliding ones) and break an antique pearl necklace I had.

The other is a current ongoing housemate. She's a fae (supposedly but she has way too many abilities to be just your typical round of the mill faery) Her name is Lily. She's a sweetheart. She showed up probably 5 monthes before I got pregnant with my daughter. It was funny because she bounced around the entire time going "They're naming her after me..They're naming her after me." Which we did name her Lilith. She's sort of her guardian i suppose but a friend to the family all around.
Amongst all the others that share our home with us. Theres been some brownies running around lately too. *twitch*
All the fae festivals are done for the season so they're out and about. At least thats what Lily told me when she got back a couple days ago.  

NiitaSayuri

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:55 pm
I wish I had experience with faery's...
How did you find out about them?  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:40 pm
NiitaSayuri
I've had a couple experiances with fae folk.
When I was with my father I had a brownie infestation. If you've never been around them, consider yourself lucky. They are some of the noisiest little buggers I have ever met. And if yo uget more then 5 all going at once its like the squirel from Hoodwinked on coffee in stereo. xp

When I lived with my mother I had three male pixies that used to annoy the crap out of me. Granted they were young but they were still obnoxious. The worst they ever did was pull down my closet door (one of the sliding ones) and break an antique pearl necklace I had.

The other is a current ongoing housemate. She's a fae (supposedly but she has way too many abilities to be just your typical round of the mill faery) Her name is Lily. She's a sweetheart. She showed up probably 5 monthes before I got pregnant with my daughter. It was funny because she bounced around the entire time going "They're naming her after me..They're naming her after me." Which we did name her Lilith. She's sort of her guardian i suppose but a friend to the family all around.
Amongst all the others that share our home with us. Theres been some brownies running around lately too. *twitch*
All the fae festivals are done for the season so they're out and about. At least thats what Lily told me when she got back a couple days ago.

Lily sounds sweet.i wish i could meet her^.^ as for the brownies,i know how you feel.they're really loud when they dont mean to be and deafining when they want to be.*twitch* and the pixies...can be annoying at times,but if you set ground-rules they should ease up a bit.knowing the fact they theyre natrually mischievious...  

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:40 pm
gundam-chan

how did i find out about them? well...its a funny and long story actually...ill tell it in my other profile later.k? do you want the whole story?? pirate  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:24 pm
I don't know... i wish i could get Faeries or something like that... something nice and isn't mean... or dead...  

Mankati

elvanwarrior_dragonrider

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:21 pm
Mankati
I don't know... i wish i could get Faeries or something like that... something nice and isn't mean... or dead...

well...mostly the Fae are known for being mischieveous...  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:11 am
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
gundam-chan

how did i find out about them? well...its a funny and long story actually...ill tell it in my other profile later.k? do you want the whole story?? pirate
Yes 3nodding  

gundam-chan

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:12 am
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
Mankati

dont you just mean that they ask attention by being annoying and moving things? razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:18 am
gundam-chan
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
Mankati

dont you just mean that they ask attention by being annoying and moving things? razz

well...thats one way to define "mischieveous" sweatdrop  

13GreenRoses

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:42 am
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
Mankati

well...thats one way to define "mischieveous" sweatdrop
Well, whats youre way? razz  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:43 am
gundam-chan
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
gundam-chan

Yes 3nodding
((Story? please?? xp ))  

gundam-chan

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:47 am
gundam-chan
gundam-chan
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
gundam-chan

Yes 3nodding
((Story? please?? xp ))

ok.ok...just give me a few mintues(like 10) because i cant type that fast and its a long story....  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:49 am
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan
gundam-chan
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
gundam-chan

Yes 3nodding
((Story? please?? xp ))

ok.ok...just give me a few mintues(like 10) because i cant type that fast and its a long story....
Ill check back in 15-20 min's ok? razz thanks for sharing wink  

gundam-chan

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:50 am
gundam-chan
13GreenRoses
gundam-chan
gundam-chan
elvanwarrior_dragonrider
gundam-chan

Yes 3nodding
((Story? please?? xp ))

Ill check back in 15-20 min's ok? razz thanks for sharing wink

thanks...any you're welcome...(im just sad that i typed the whole thing earlier,but it kicked me off before i could send it) crying pirate  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff