Stongest chip you've ever seen? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordMan.EXE

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:33 pm
OK, before you go saying something, there are 2 restrictions:
1. It has to be what's on the chip(i.e. a vulcan does 30 damage, but you'd have to say 10)
2. P.A.s don't count

Mine would be ChaosLord from BN5(DT). THe slightest bit of evil, a single darchip use, and activating the chip give 500 damage easy to the entire enemy side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:56 pm
Well i think Bass + in BN3 does 550 and hits 3 panels thats more power but not the whole side  

CT_Unlimited1

Fiyun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:45 am
CT_Unlimited1
Well i think Bass + in BN3 does 550 and hits 3 panels thats more power but not the whole side

I second that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:16 pm
I've never made it past the door to fight Serenade, so I couldn't have seen that... Man Bass is strong... Thry made him look really bad in BN3! So easy right before Alpha, stuffed into a machine! It's a disgrace!  

SwordMan.EXE

sushi phish

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:43 pm
i guess the serenade chip would be the strongest i've ever seen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:06 pm
Gotta be Serenade. My friend used it in a Battle once. Thats # 3. In number 5, its Death Phenox.  

Mechanic Alt

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:11 pm
If you had listened to Swordmans rules serenade cannot possibly be the strongest he said no multiple hits like vulcan does 30 total but it only says 10 damage. Therefore Serenade only does 100. Serenade has one of the highest possible damage tho like if u steal all the panels and use attack pluses so every enery ball hits that one panel and each ball does over 100 damage. But still i think Bass + wins with the 550 damage.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:33 am
JusticeOne from BN5 is pretty potent. 280 damage from a direct hit and 140 to each surrounding panel. And is just me, or did anyone else notice that the fist looks like Duo's?

Now, that was not taking DarkChips into account. If you considered DarkChips, I'd have to say DrkRecov. The only thing is, I've never been able to pull off a ChargeShot in ChaosMeddy, so I don't know exactly what it's effects are. Could anyone tell me what it does besides healing 1000 points?  

Silenfoot

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:53 am
All it does is give you 1,000 HP without the HP drain bug that is it. The stongest chip is definatly Chaos Lord for Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team for the Nintendo DS. Here are the stats:
Name: Chaos Lord
Description: Nebula Gray appears and Bass comes out of this dark hole and throws a big ball of dark energy at the enemy. When Nebula Gray appears any opsticles that you have on the field are destroyed no matter where they are located this includes Anubises, Fans, Trumpies, and Winds.
Code: X
MB: 99
Attack: 500
Panel Affects? : All panels hit are destroyed and the one that the enemy is on is cracked.
Flinching? : Yes
Range:
[ _ ] [ _ ] [ _ ] [ H ] [ H ] [ H ]
[ _ ] [ M ] [ _ ] [ H ] [ H ] [ H ]
[ _ ] [ _ ] [ _ ] [ H ] [ H ] [ H ]
M - Megaman _ - Panel H - Hit
Other Notes: It always hits the three rows on the opponets side and it can be activated on any panel that Megaman is on. If Megaman is in the opponets side he will not get hurt (the panel Megaman was on will just be cracked, not destroyed).  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:57 pm
Lord of chaos  

NitemareSoul

HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:30 pm
according to my source, Bass+ did 700 damage. that's true strength.

P.S. Serenade is cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:55 am
no, wait...... that was the chip that I heard rumors about. it was called BassGS, and it supposedly did 700 damage. when I looked up the description, it said: "Bass' secret weapon".

I'm guessing it was that powered-up explodey Gospel cannon that he used, with an extra 200 damage knocked on.  

HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor

The Best Avatar Ever

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:23 pm
Invis.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:19 am
I have ChaosLord in both my files. I like it. So much better than DeltaRay or CrossDivide.  

Silenfoot

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:10 pm
Bass/BassAnly>Chaos Lord. Chaos Lord is a stupid chip with a crap code.  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff