Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Why can't we all just get along? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXdiamonds_cutXx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:05 am
Don't you think instead of fighting amongst ourselves about what is and isn't "emo" we should be using that energy to fight the people who hate us?
Why can't we just have peace?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:04 am
i agree with you. i don't like arguing with people on what emo is. we can all have different opinions about it. we should just learn to agree on disagreeing. i'd rather worry about ignorant haters than some kid telling everyone what he/she thinks emo "truly" is.  

im-a-scientist!!!

finding emotive

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:21 am
I only know one person who has ever said they hated emo and meant Emotive Hardcore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:42 am
I agree.
Some people don't even know what emo is, let alone what it stands for. Those people that call us goths because they have no idea what we are all about. We should be fighting them, not people like ourselves.

[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]

xLOLxMONSTERx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:55 pm
mrs. lazzara
i agree with you. i don't like arguing with people on what emo is. we can all have different opinions about it. we should just learn to agree on disagreeing. i'd rather worry about ignorant haters than some kid telling everyone what he/she thinks emo "truly" is.

I agree with you 100% it's completely ******** crazy to keep rambling on about what "emo" really is!! like you said everyone has their own opinion on what an "emo" is so let them think whatever the hell they want to think!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:54 am
I too agree.
We should be working towards explaining to other people what Emo is about.. not eachother

Zuluu

Switchblade Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:40 am
if we cut out the bad

Very mych agreed, i think that this guild is about emo, not what it is and what it isn't just simply your perception of it. <33

well then we'd have nothing left <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:51 pm
yea, lol, as much as we all sound like Miss America with the "world peace/peace" thing...i agree. we shouldn't be fighting each other. it's just lame and pathetic if we do.  

Madison[Mutiny]

xXdiamonds_cutXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:05 am
I mean I understand that the emotive hardcore kids are mad, and that the emotional kids want their say too, but geez, it's like an all out civil war out there.
and I don't care if I sound like a hippy or whatever, I just want to be able to come and talk about music or bands or fun stuff or whatever, without being bombarded by a million and one emo vs emo thing.
I'm glad I'm not alone smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:38 pm
That dude up there^ I just posted this in a thread, think it was yours...

I agree...

But although that may be true, keep in mind that the meaning of a word can change over time...

In this case, I think it has...

Even though 'emo' originally stood for emotive-hardcore, I think the meaning of the word has changed so that it also means emotional...

Trust, me...
It happens...
Even if you don't like it...

[Clinically Insane]

Mr.Sociopath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:05 pm
But cause there is lust and hate in the world as long as people are different they will always fight that is why I dislike lables.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:41 am
rolleyes Sigh, I don't care what it means. I just want to listen to my music and wear my clothes and let that be that.  

xXdiamonds_cutXx

so darn tootin cute

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:53 pm
xXdiamonds_cutXx
rolleyes Sigh, I don't care what it means. I just want to listen to my music and wear my clothes and let that be that.

same here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:29 am
domokun <---that's how i feel about all this fighting.  

xXdiamonds_cutXx

xAthenax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:00 am
i don't like arguing with fellow emo kids but they need to know what they are signifing before they go out and tell people the wrong things... i mean what if some poser emo kid told a lie about emo kids and they went up to u and started to make fun of u and call u depressed when u r not depressed...come on....y have over people tell lies and suchness...  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games