Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Reincarnations Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:30 pm
i noticed that we talk about almost everything else but this is a very agrumental subject...personally,i believe.(because ive had so many...my list just keeps growing) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:31 pm
How do you know you've had many lives?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:41 pm
ive been told by creatures of the mystical realm and i have dreams about memories of my lives...u know how ur in a dream,k? ur in a body u dont know,but u know that its really yourself? thats a memory from a past life...honestly,other things can confirm it,but u have to find the proof for yourself...i learned many of my lives by starting a dream journal...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:45 pm
Personally, dreams do't really make me feel it's real.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:54 pm
well,some are harder to convince than others...u just need to find the proof for yourself... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:10 pm
I dont know what to belive xp  

gundam-chan

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:45 am
well,thats ok...its all about weather uve found the proof for yourself or not...and weather u decide or not to believe it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:26 pm
what I am made about... is the fact that i have those dreams but when i start to understand them... in comes the pandas with the trumpets sweatdrop  

Mankati

Ciora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:42 pm
13GreenRoses
u know how ur in a dream,k? ur in a body u dont know,but u know that its really yourself? thats a memory from a past life...

I don't exactly agree with this. To me at least, everyone appears this way in a dream state. I had a dream not too long ago about someone that I had never met in person, yet talk to all the time online. I have pictures of her... know exactly what she looks like... but she appeared entirely different in my dream. Still, I knew it was her.

13GreenRoses
honestly,other things can confirm it,but u have to find the proof for yourself...i learned many of my lives by starting a dream journal...

This, I partially agree to. Yes, dreams open your mind and the possibility of memories refreshing themselves from prior lives is there. It's all a part of the transition from short term to long term memory and being able to remember what is stored in long term memory. In other words, it's likely that souls are recycled and reincarnated.

I believe that it takes a bit more than dreams to learn who you were in a past life. Some can feel it in their waking moments. Like me, I've had what might be a memory, or just a sudden surge of emotion of a woman with long black hair walking down a flight of stairs and going for a stroll on a beach. Sometimes, I see her watching the ocean, or just feel her in the corner of my mind. Could it be a past memory, or a celestial being watching me? I doubt I'll ever know. There's little to no proof, other than personal experiences.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:40 pm
ive had many lives too sweatdrop  

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:33 pm
demonicgoddessnaya-sen
ive had many lives too sweatdrop