Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Short stories Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capt.Rowdy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:27 pm
Does anyone know of any more short stories by Kaori-sna? I've read Kaine and Cruel Fairytales, but I would like to know if there are anymore. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:52 pm
vampireXgirl
Does anyone know of any more short stories by Kaori-sna? I've read Kaine and Cruel Fairytales, but I would like to know if there are anymore. heart

There are many more... I'll list those I have on my fingertips.

Boys Next Door
Bloodhound
Neji
Magical Mystery Tour
Tokyo Top
Orange Time Bomb (I'm translating from Chinese to English, so might be off)
The Boys for whom Time has stopped (also translated by me from Chinese to English)
When a Heart Beats
Double
Ludwig Kakumei

I've got a few others, but they're in Japanese, which I can't read.  

Shura Yukihime

Sonoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:42 am
Howdy! That's many...

Are they scanlated somewhere so I can get them?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:10 pm
Isn't Double in the first volume of Count Cain? Ah, and also The Boys for whom Time has Stopped, I think is also in there.  

Bemused Dreamer

Shura Yukihime

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:58 pm
Rei_Kazeko
Isn't Double in the first volume of Count Cain? Ah, and also The Boys for whom Time has Stopped, I think is also in there.

Yep, they are. And there's another one in volume 3... Not too sure what the title is though.

And I don't think I've seen them scanslated... Which is such a pity... Cos I want to read the ones that I have in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:32 am
I agree, such a pity. gonk
Her short stories are brilliant. I've only read those scanlated on s-c.net, and I do hope they'll get Psychoknocker up soon.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:46 pm
Sanekazura
I agree, such a pity. gonk
Her short stories are brilliant. I've only read those scanlated on s-c.net, and I do hope they'll get Psychoknocker up soon.

I hope Sakura Crisis updates soon, it's been over a month gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:03 am
Moonlit Masquerade

Lazy, lazy.. *shakes head*

When you manage a scanlation site, should you really be allowed to have a life in the real world too? wink  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:30 pm
Sanekazura
Moonlit Masquerade

When you manage a scanlation site, should you really be allowed to have a life in the real world too? wink

They shouldn't! But then again... They're our GODS for translating things we can't read. SC has loads of Kaori's work... blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:03 am
Lumicran_Minamoto
Sanekazura
Moonlit Masquerade

They shouldn't! But then again... They're our GODS for translating things we can't read. SC has loads of Kaori's work... blaugh

They are indeed. No more complaining, time for some worshiping instead. 3nodding  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Lumicran_Minamoto

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:02 pm
Yuppers!!!! 3nodding It'd be so cool to be like them! But then, one'd get mails screaming to hurry up... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:25 am
Shura Yukihime
vampireXgirl

There are many more... I'll list those I have on my fingertips.

Boys Next Door
Bloodhound
Neji
Magical Mystery Tour
Tokyo Top
Orange Time Bomb (I'm translating from Chinese to English, so might be off)
The Boys for whom Time has stopped (also translated by me from Chinese to English)
When a Heart Beats
Double
Ludwig Kakumei

I've got a few others, but they're in Japanese, which I can't read.

If I remember correctly, When a Heart Beats is in BND, and there was another short story in it, but I can't remember the name, sorry.
Magical Mystery Tour, Orange Time Bomb and Tokyo Pop are included in Kaine, in Neji and Ludwig are as far as I know no shortstories.

EDIT: Looked it up, the other short story in BND is called "Devil Inside".  

Katinchen012

achromatic grey

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:51 pm
Lumicran_Minamoto
Yuppers!!!! 3nodding It'd be so cool to be like them! But then, one'd get mails screaming to hurry up... sweatdrop

ahahahah that's very true.

although I have to sayit's hard being us poor little non japanese reading fans who are forced to wait for ages for a new chapter.

poor them. poor us. poor everyone. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:28 pm
haiiroko
Lumicran_Minamoto

ahahahah that's very true.

although I have to sayit's hard being us poor little non japanese reading fans who are forced to wait for ages for a new chapter.

poor them. poor us. poor everyone. blaugh

you could just buy them from some place like Sasuga Books and then find online translations- I did that for my Cain volumes and Ludwig.

wink there is an alternative  

alicelights

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:18 pm
alicelights

you could just buy them from some place like Sasuga Books and then find online translations- I did that for my Cain volumes and Ludwig.

wink there is an alternative

But isn't it expensive?  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas