Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
How can you get lots of Bug Frags fast in MMBN 5? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:12 pm
Topic!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:06 pm
You could always get it from a liberation.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:21 pm
thats the hard thing about MMBN5! I like it in MMBN3 when you get in full synchro you get bug frags... I'd go for the liberation missions...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:16 pm
at the liberation station yo (from liberations lol)  

sushi phish

GoTn_Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:14 pm
But, you don't know of a green mystery data that gives bug frags out frequently or anything like that?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:11 pm
Those are random, you'll never know what you'll get in them...One time I fought NapalmMan -_-...(Colonel Version)  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:52 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
Those are random, you'll never know what you'll get in them...One time I fought NapalmMan -_-...(Colonel Version)
How the heck did that happen?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:23 pm
Glitch in the game I guess.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

JEIKOBU_2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:30 am
i'd say go to the last area you can and look for green mystery data, thats what i do  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:50 am
Either walk into an area with green data and pick them up, or take a LM with easy to get frags.(still random with few frags for the effort)

Get in>Pick up frag>restart Liberation mission> Get in> Repeat the other steps  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:10 pm
Tiayoh
Nova Wave Assassin
How the heck did that happen?!

I don't know how he got NapalmMan in Colonel, but it is possible to encounter a V3 NaviGhost by accessing an infected GMD. I did that once (sort of) in BN3 Blue. You know the FlameMan senario? Where he sets the entire Net on fire? Some of those flames act like GMDs, dropping either an item or you into a battle. I doused a fire in a dead end of ACDC 2 and got FlashMan Beta for my efforts.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:46 am
I've found that the best way to get BugFrags quickly is to walk around in one of the Nebula Areas. If you manage to get a BGMD, you might find 3 BugFrags inside, which is the most I've ever found at one time. Of course, there is also the chance that you'll get 3000z or JustcOne or FullCust, but that's fine 'cause more money is never bad and any extra chips can be traded to friends or used as Chip Trader fodder.  

Silenfoot

Fiyun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:12 am
Silenfoot
I've found that the best way to get BugFrags quickly is to walk around in one of the Nebula Areas. If you manage to get a BGMD, you might find 3 BugFrags inside, which is the most I've ever found at one time. Of course, there is also the chance that you'll get 3000z or JustcOne or FullCust, but that's fine 'cause more money is never bad and any extra chips can be traded to friends or used as Chip Trader fodder.
Yep, But it takes some time walking through the Nebula areas without sneakruns. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:19 pm
Fiyun
Silenfoot
Yep, But it takes some time walking through the Nebula areas without sneakruns. xd

Wouldn't SneakRun kinda defeat the purpose? The idea is to get a battle with data on the field. If you're avoiding them, it'll just take longer. Athough I don't know how effective SneakRun is in the deeper parts of Nebula. Probably not very 'cause the viruses are such high level.  

Silenfoot

Fiyun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:57 am
Silenfoot
Fiyun
Silenfoot

Wouldn't SneakRun kinda defeat the purpose? The idea is to get a battle with data on the field. If you're avoiding them, it'll just take longer. Athough I don't know how effective SneakRun is in the deeper parts of Nebula. Probably not very 'cause the viruses are such high level.

Finding green crystals in battles around there is about, patience, luck and no virus able to break it.(Some can do it considering their speed and your position at the moment.)

I don't rely on probability that says "sometime the green little bugger will appear", and that's why I use sneakruns to gather on the field instead. Takes long time, but I will find some when I don't restart Liberation Missions in the End Area. xd  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff