View Results

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:14 pm
How do I tell weather or not a guys being friendly or flirting?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:41 am
Ooh, I've got a better one. Why would a guy tell a girl he's interested in persuing a relationship with her, but act like he's not? ( stare Stupid guy I'm dating... Hate him sometimes.)

I'd like the answer to both of these, please. mrgreen  

Shadow of Solinari

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:46 am
I wouldnt know...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:32 am
To answer the first question, males aren't very good at subtleties because their minds don't work that way. Pay attention to body language, as this is the only way a man will be subconsciously subtle. If he's a little closer than a normal friend would be, he's more-than-likely digging you.

To answer the second question, males are VERY afraid of commitment. I think I had posted a passage from a book a few months back about why males are this way. Humans, strictly speaking, were not meant to be monogamous creatures. Traditionally, men had many wives because there was always a shorter supply of men than women (due to war, mostly). So as man evolved, he kept the part of him that was used to being married to multiple wives. However, modern man is no longer in short supply, but men still haven't caught up to the program.

[Mariko]
Crew

Honsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:41 am
domokun I sorta like what Miko has to say about it... but I'm off target of the typical male. In person I don't usually flirt at all. I more of a listener. Online it is different with me but I make it know wiether I like the person more then a friend or not cause I like to be blunt with things.

I really like what Miko had to say about the second question 3nodding but like I said, I find my self different from that cause I never plan on nor have betraying anyone cause I don't like that crap and its very rude

Anywho my answer to the two question that don't involve me wise mrgreen

1st: Well, people are al different. Some are natural flirts and some aren't. If your curious or not if he is flirting or not make the first move but also have a back up plan to play it off like you was joking or soemthing if ya sence things aren't going good.

2nd: Yea, totally sounds like he is afraid of commitment... or he seems to be one of those people who really like you but doesn't want the public to know he going out with you. I'd its sorta shallow if ya ask me and they ways of a shady person trying to possibly get themselfs in trouble...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:17 am
Honsu
domokun I sorta like what Miko has to say about it... but I'm off target of the typical male. In person I don't usually flirt at all. I more of a listener. Online it is different with me but I make it know wiether I like the person more then a friend or not cause I like to be blunt with things.

I really like what Miko had to say about the second question 3nodding but like I said, I find my self different from that cause I never plan on nor have betraying anyone cause I don't like that crap and its very rude

Yeah, I totally didn't mean that ALL men are that way, but that's how men, in general, are.

[Mariko]
Crew

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:41 pm
Ok I totaly under stand the hole see if hes closer to you (im thinking you mean phisiacaly and emotionaly) than otheres around. Well at work hes kinda not as close to some but its kinda hard to tell around the work force.

As for takeing the next step, 1. what is the next step? 2.Please keep in mind im kinda a little old fashioned and I have issues asking guys out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:06 pm
Miko Lee
Honsu

Yeah, I totally didn't mean that ALL men are that way, but that's how men, in general, are.
Yuh I know ya didn't mean all and just the whole typical group setting 4laugh  

Honsu

Honsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:09 pm
Punk Rocker Mikki
Ok I totaly under stand the hole see if hes closer to you (im thinking you mean phisiacaly and emotionaly) than otheres around. Well at work hes kinda not as close to some but its kinda hard to tell around the work force.

As for takeing the next step, 1. what is the next step? 2.Please keep in mind im kinda a little old fashioned and I have issues asking guys out.

What is the next step? well ya can move closer a bit yourself try and see how close ya can get and if he'll let ya stay that close then judge his reaction to it. xd Next time ya leave him to go somewhere give him a random hug goodbye and see how it takes it....idk sweatdrop I don't think I'm the best adviser for this situation xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:39 pm
Alright im gonna answer this as readily as I can, for the first two questions. Guys for the most part are always flirting if you flirt. Ofcourse if A guy likes getting closer to you and it seems different than usual most likly hes trying to see if you'll notice.

Second one, some guys are shady like that and don't want there images to be ruined by looking the way we should whipped.

For the second questions
1. Flirt with him and see if he is willing to ask you out.  

black_knightj

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:10 pm
black_knightj
Alright im gonna answer this as readily as I can, for the first two questions. Guys for the most part are always flirting if you flirt. Ofcourse if A guy likes getting closer to you and it seems different than usual most likly hes trying to see if you'll notice.

Second one, some guys are shady like that and don't want there images to be ruined by looking the way we should whipped.

For the second questions
1. Flirt with him and see if he is willing to ask you out.
1. I think she is going out with him o.o.
2. If a guy willingly lets you playfull pick whats it mean?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:35 pm
eek

Woah. Corey (the guy I was talking about) totally just asked me to stay with him next week while his fam goes on vacay. Meaning we'd have the house to ourselves.

First he asked what my schedule was for the week of the 10th through the 17th. I said nothing specific and asked why. "I was extending an invitation for you and I to hang out at my house while my parents are gone if you wanted." I didn't think much of it then and just replied that I could probably at some point or another. I had assumed he just meant like watch movies or something, like we usually do. But then he said just to let him know and, "I've already got my sched, and you can stay as long as you want. It'll be like playing house." And I could be wrong, but that sounds like he wants me to stay for more than a couple of hours...

I don't do this dating thing very often (and by not often I mean I've been single for almost three years now, and only had one boyfriend in the last six for like two months), so I could be reading that entirely wrong, but...yeah...

We've been casually dating for months, he tells me he's interested in persuing a relationship, but then acts just the opposite after saying so, and kinda blows me off for the majority of the last month, AND he hasn't even tried to kiss me yet. Then all of a sudden he wants me to stay at his house (which I won't do, 'cause I'm not the type to sleep over at a guy's place)? Confused would be an understatement.

Whoa again. I just realized how much I wrote. Sorry... redface  

Shadow of Solinari

Dandean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:55 pm
Shadow of Solinari
eek

Woah. Corey (the guy I was talking about) totally just asked me to stay with him next week while his fam goes on vacay.

I had assumed he just meant like watch movies or something, like we usually do.

no guy who invites a girl to his house while noone is there for a whole week is only looking for video games and movies.

he likes you, and unfortunately, he just ain;t to bright about how to show it, so he's kinda hoping you just come over and you and he can start with the...you know...already.

hey, there's nothing wrong with that, if he really likes you and you really like him, why not, but if you're not into it, just make sure you tell him yhat before you go and gt yourself into a situation that you can't or don't want to handle, where your friendship could get all screwed up or worse. and for god's sake, use protection if you do stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:14 pm
and as for you mikki,

guys will do some reallt stupid s**t when they like a girl...you know what i used to do...i used to keep away from her and not tell anyone in hopes noone would ever find out and i would get really nervous around her until she got a boyfriend...and if someone asked me i would deny-deny-deny

i just had no clue

so...if a guy is basically not acting like a human being around you he probably likes you.

all those non-verbal hints are good too, just pay attention to what he does...but if you've got something specific, send a pm or something I'm sure I can get you the low-down on your man  

Dandean

Shadow of Solinari

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:26 pm
Dandean
Shadow of Solinari
eek

Woah. Corey (the guy I was talking about) totally just asked me to stay with him next week while his fam goes on vacay.

I had assumed he just meant like watch movies or something, like we usually do.

no guy who invites a girl to his house while noone is there for a whole week is only looking for video games and movies.

he likes you, and unfortunately, he just ain;t to bright about how to show it, so he's kinda hoping you just come over and you and he can start with the...you know...already.

hey, there's nothing wrong with that, if he really likes you and you really like him, why not, but if you're not into it, just make sure you tell him yhat before you go and gt yourself into a situation that you can't or don't want to handle, where your friendship could get all screwed up or worse. and for god's sake, use protection if you do stuff

Yeah, that much is obvious. I'll go at some point or another, 'cause I already said I would, but I'm not staying for more than a couple of hours or so, and don't worry. I'm not gonna sleep with him. One of the novel things about me is that I'm waiting. And he should have already figured out that I'm not the type to just jump in bed, so it shouldn't be a surprise to him when I don't.

I'm not confused about the intentions there. I'm confused by the way he keeps going back and forth between showing interest and not showing interest.  
The Polls Project

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff