Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Yugioh and your music? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I alone here?
  Definitely you obsessive thing!(<_<)
  Nah..
  What now?Where am I?
View Results

i_donate_organs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:14 pm
I was wondering if anyone besides me did this.Have you ever listened to a song,and then thought that you could really hear one of the characters singing it?I mean the voice,not the lyrics.My mom always gives me a wierd look when I do that,and I'm just wondering if it's really that odd. sweatdrop
For me,The Offspring sound exactly like Honda(or should I say Tristan,I only know their dub voices..),um...there's a country song called Blame It On Your (a whole bunch of words go here that I can't really recall at the moment) Heart that sounds like Mai to me,and a song by Filter called Take A Picture that sounds so much like Jonouchi.Does anyone else do this,or am I truly alone here? xd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:15 pm
Haha I voted in my own poll! xp  

i_donate_organs

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:18 pm
Well, I don't. XD;; But I imagine I would if I still watched the dub version. I hardly remember any of their voices except the really extreme ones that no normal singer has that voice, like Joey and Yami. And Japanese voices are just too different from American ones to find many songs that sound like a Japanese voice. Oh, but I have heard that with some Japanese songs before! Like Genki no Shower sounds just like Anzu's voice. And I looked it up and it's not the same voice. o.o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:27 pm
sweatdrop
The only voice I've ever heard was Bakura's,and I don't actually remember it,so yea,I'm stuck with the dub voices. n_n;
I've never heard Genki no Shower.
Stupid thing wouldn't download ;_; I've heard it's pretty though 3nodding (wow I sure said heard alot..)

i_donate_organs

M a k i n i m i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:12 pm
yeah actually...I can hear Ryou sing the songs from MUSE XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:55 pm
xd I never thought of that one n_n;
So that means I'm not the only one! 3nodding

i_donate_organs

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:09 pm
i_donate_organs
sweatdrop
The only voice I've ever heard was Bakura's,and I don't actually remember it,so yea,I'm stuck with the dub voices. n_n;
I've never heard Genki no Shower.
Stupid thing wouldn't download ;_; I've heard it's pretty though 3nodding (wow I sure said heard alot..)

It's pretty though a tad too sweet. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:09 pm
KitsuneChan8888888

Yeah, but the lyrics make absolutely no sense to me. Typical anime theme song. D:

Gunpowder Valentine

Atomic H

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:40 pm
I am the Burger King
KitsuneChan8888888

Yeah, but the lyrics make absolutely no sense to me. Typical anime theme song. D:

Heh, that made me laugh. *has the Japanese Sailor Moon theme song in head*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:12 pm
Atomic H
I am the Burger King
KitsuneChan8888888

Heh, that made me laugh. *has the Japanese Sailor Moon theme song in head*

What song? ^^ Moonlight Legend?  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:13 pm
I am the Burger King
KitsuneChan8888888

I love anime lyrics. They make me laugh. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:28 pm
Hmm, I can't say I've had that with Yugioh characters, but other people. I think it was either The Offspring or Bad Religion (someone that did music for Crazy Taxi...) that my sister pointed out to me (and I kind of agreed, after listening a bit) that the singer sounded similar to Ryan Styles. I think that's how he spells his name. You know, the tall guy on Whose Line, and Drew Carrey. sweatdrop I dunno, nevermind...  

baka-baka

chibisyko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:55 am
I'm not sure i hear the characters in any song but BE MY ESCAPE by coldplay remines me of little yugi 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:43 am
I am the Burger King
KitsuneChan8888888

Yeah, the first time I heard/read(since I can't technically understand the words sweatdrop ) this song I was like "...What? @_@" It's really catchy though! ^^

And I really do this with lyrics much more often than voices, but in the song "Chik n' stu" by System of a Down, there is one line when he sounds exactly like Honda/Tristan. But it's just during that one line of the song. sweatdrop

Ohkami Majin

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:13 pm
Ohkami Majin
And I really do this with lyrics much more often than voices, but in the song "Chik n' stu" by System of a Down, there is one line when he sounds exactly like Honda/Tristan. But it's just during that one line of the song. sweatdrop

I'm almost tempted to download it just to hear that one part. XD

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces