Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I hate me parents. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlyKite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:15 pm
Okay so let me break it down to you. Soo my friend Ray got two tickets to Boys Night Out. I lvoe them alot, and i was extremely excited to go. So my panrets dont usually care about me going to concerts and the ticket was only lik 22$. So I was driving in the car with my dad and i was like "It's okay if I go to Boys Night Out right?" and hes like "You know what, no, no more shows for you, youve been acting up" My Gawd did i go crazy. Im just glad he didnt say that i couldnt go to warped since ialready got the tickets. So because of my gay a** dad that I hate, i cant go. Anyone else here hate their Parents for doing something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:59 pm
Yeaup, right here! Can't stand them!!

Court Tradegy.

finding emotive

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:07 pm
Cause there's nothing gayer than your dad asserting his right as your parent by stopping you from going to shows. Be greatful you have a father to give you rides anywhere or to care enough to think of a punishement for a reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:30 am
Sure thats ******** lame but can be people not say Gay in that sense, its just that me and other people will take offence to it, thanx! I'm so sorry also! sweatdrop  

Cupcakes are Scene

Paradoxical Pulse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:01 pm
That sorta sounds like you should submit that story to Simple Plan so they can make another fake teen angst song about it o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:23 am
finding emotive
Cause there's nothing gayer than your dad asserting his right as your parent by stopping you from going to shows. Be greatful you have a father to give you rides anywhere or to care enough to think of a punishement for a reason.

Well said
It's completely stupid to hate your parents for just one small thing, I'm sure your parents don't hate you. Hate is a very strong word. Replace it with slightly annoyed or something.

` g l i t t e r b o m b

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:17 am
they don't accept my music sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:36 pm
fullmeatgirl
they don't accept my music sweatdrop

Omg. Quit caring about what your parents like or don't like and indulge in the things you like.  

Jerven

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:31 pm
crying crying crying i hate my dad because he made me eat my hamster and stoped me from going to the kill kill kill stab stab blood concert it sucks because they were gonna hand out razor blades so i could go home an cut my eye crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:32 am
Let see, my father, beat the s**t out of me and mother, always looked down on me for having an interest in art and computers over sports and for generally being weak.

You know what, thats a cause to hate your father, but I really don't my father is my father and regardless of that, he always did look out for me, and he never deprived me of anything. Never once did I feel the need to cut over it, parents are parents, all he did was say you'd been developing an attitude, which frankly for all we know, you could have been.  

Rellik San
Captain

xRAWK!OWTx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:05 am
I actually like my 'rents loll. they're nice to mee like.
x  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:54 pm
my parents suck balls, I have my hair black and choppy in the back and there threatening to get it cut because my dad sais it's not me but if I like it doesn't that mean it is me. Also I wear girl pants and make up so he thinks I gay but I'm not one bit gay. He just doesn't get that it's my style.  

TinkerBellsHell

King Emo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:54 am
i h8 meH peERenTs 4 mAkin meH  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:52 am
Compared to some other parents, that's nothing.
I hate my parents too but at least you can go places.  

BlairyFairy

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces