Submit

asdf
  asdf
View Results

A e r i a l s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:10 pm
Anyone got tips on beating Sephiroth ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:59 pm
xD you post this type of forum in the gameing subforum up top! 3nodding ill move it later...as for sephiroth, try leveling up a lot...  

Ashelux
Captain

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:32 pm
xd what ashelux said...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:17 pm
Try to get the ultima keyblade. You get it by synthesis once you get the recipe from a chest. One other tip is when he goes up in the air you need to attack him right away, or he will kill you. The last tip is to level up your forms, so you have the level 3 high jump, etc. That is how I beat him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

NatoKenichi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:03 pm
Get Ultima Weapon, be at least level 75, make sure you know the skill Beserk it will help when he has you up in the air. Once he does he will be hitting you alot, but try to get a counter in there and if you are in MP Charge and have the sill Beserk on then you will do about 2 to 3 bars of damage if you can continue to attack him withouth him hitting the ground. Once he does his Sin Harvest (In the old game) try to get up to him as fast as you can and hit him so the skill is unsuccesful. If he does use it press reaction command because the next move he will do right after is the one where he hits you alot, if you pressed reaction command immideatly use and Elixer. Keep repeating these steps and you should be able to kill him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:48 pm
To get the ultima weapon you synthesis it. to get the orichalcum + here are the places to go to :
Space Paranoids - Central Computer Mesa (chest)
Twilight Town - Sunset Terrace (as Sora) (chest)
The World That Never Was - The Brink of Despair (chest)
100 Acre Wood - Finish Starry Hill
Atlantica - Finish "A New Day is Dawning"
Olympus Coliseum - Beat Goddess of Fate Cup
Any Moogle Shop - Get at least one of EVERY other material

*note* to get the goddess of fate cup you need to beat the first part of Xenmas.

*another note* There are only 7 Orichalcum + in the game.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Chocolate-Flavored-Bullet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
To get the ultima weapon you synthesis it. to get the orichalcum + here are the places to go to :

*note* to get the goddess of fate cup you need to beat the first part of Xenmas.

I thought there were 13  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:27 pm
soul_fox
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I thought there were 13
they say that to trick you.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Death Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:00 am
yes, you need an energy crystal, and all seven orichalum+'s. lol. and the recipie, next to donald and goofy's pods. the keyblade fenrir is so worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:50 pm
Well I got the guide(I didn't use it at all) it said to get to lvl 80 or higher to fight him. I was stubborn and did it at lvl 40 or something. I was stupid... oh well can't change the past.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

THE-HEART-BREAKER

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:35 pm
sephiroths easy i beat him 4 times in a row died 3 times ok heres wut i did i used the techneek called explosion and then ran away and once he got close to me i jumped in the air and attacked him and whne he throws you in the air try hiting him as well and whne he uses meteor run arund dogeing it trust me and carry lost of potions and only use 1 spell cure kk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:12 pm
soul_fox
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

I thought there were 13
for the other six you use a bright or energy Crystal.

As for Sephioroth....You need to be level 70+, Have Ultima Wepon,Have Second Chance and Beserk on, and have all your items be Elixers. While fighting him, beserk comes in handy when your waiting for your MP to charge. It will charge very quickly with ultima wepon so you can heal faster.If you really need to heal while your MP is chargenig use an elixer.  

Dark _ Jak

THE-HEART-BREAKER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:14 am
i got all the egrediantses for ultimute wepon but i need 1 more oralcum+ i went to every lvl killd every monster i mean wtf im even a lvl 76 on kh but i cant find the last one can somone tell me wut to do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:57 pm
RikuDeath
i got all the egrediantses for ultimute wepon but i need 1 more oralcum+ i went to every lvl killd every monster i mean wtf im even a lvl 76 on kh but i cant find the last one can somone tell me wut to do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
A hard one to get is to get all sythisess mytirals. It wasn't hard for me because i only had to get 5 but it depends. Equip LuckyLucky to each party member. A Lucky Ring to a party member. Sweet Memory on Sora. Metor Staff on Donald.And the Genji Shield on Goofy to total 7 LuckLucky's. Your almost garented an item in every battle.  

Dark _ Jak

THE-HEART-BREAKER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:47 pm
k ill do dat  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items