Reply Extreme & Ritual Modification
Eye Jewelry Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatialina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:45 pm
I was searching the web for the different types of eye piercings that are out there and I stumbled upon this. What do ya'll think of this?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:15 pm
Ohh! I've heard of that before. I think it's pretty cool. Kinda weird at the same time though. I've also heard of putting decals like that on teeth.  

angielala88

Lividacious

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:33 pm
That looks kinda cool but man... It just seems like it would be terribly uncomfortable to blink with, and imagine how many times a day your eyes blink... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:45 pm
That and look at the price. =X  

Chojin9999

NelliH

Rainbow Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:31 am
It's cool, but also kind of creepy... I wouldn't want one myself... eek  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:41 am
It'd seem extremey irritating. I have enough trouble dealing with my contacts, I really wouldn't want to hassle over something in my eye other than that.  

Zombina Corpse
Captain

angielala88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:11 pm
I think what they do with that though is actually put it under a layer of the tissue on your eyeball so it heals over and you dont feel it...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:18 am
Well, the pic looks like the surface area is still raised, which makes me think you'd need to adjust for a bit to closing your eyes. I'd have to agree with Milk, I don't need to wear my contacts often, but when I do....man, I can barely keep em in for a couple hours.  

Chojin9999

ill dirty up your laundry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:38 am
I think it incredibly neat looking, but it is terribly expensive and quite frankly it dosent look all that comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:20 am
I hear yall there>< I tried wearing contacts, but couldnt do it. They bothered my eyes waaay to much..course the fact that my prescreption is so heavy didnt help the fact><  

Tatialina

Lance Castle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:38 pm
I would sooooo like to do that but yeah cashola... dammit... I realy like how it looks.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:32 am
that's really hot! i luv it!
but i think it would be too expensive, and too irritating for me to consider getting it done. would be cool though... 3nodding  

Juu

Chojin9999

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:38 am
Nebula_wynter
I hear yall there>< I tried wearing contacts, but couldnt do it. They bothered my eyes waaay to much..course the fact that my prescreption is so heavy didnt help the fact><

Yeah, my left one for some reason is a lot worse than my right. I also have theatricals, so they're a little thicker than regular contacts.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:57 am
I've had no problem at all with contacts in the past...

And I'm SO getting one of those...eventually...It might take awhile to get the cash for it...  

girl_omnipotent

Lividacious

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:54 am
I don't wear glasses, but at one point I considered getting a pair of those cool cat eyes contacts, or red ones. Not sure how my eyes would react to something like that though, and I dunno how well my boy toy would react to something like. First things first... cash! Then probably another tattoo before something like that. >.<  
Extreme & Ritual Modification

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff