Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
On the subject of dating and marriage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draven_heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:45 am
You are asian. What do your parents say about dating some one that is not asian? So do you think your parents disapprove of you dating or to marry someone that is not asian?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:44 pm
They don't mind but they still prefer asian... especially Chinese. (cuz I'm Chinese)  

sasa_powa_4eva

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:47 pm
Lets see..
My parents do not want me to date untill I finsih school. 0-0; Includes college but I'm sure if I prove to them I can manage it I might be able to date after I'm 18. Right now I'm fine with that rule, the guys my age are too imature and not my type anyways..

My parents would preffer asian overall. 0-0; They are letting me choice my husband, beacuse my parents decide not to give me a arrange marriage, that I know of.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:16 pm
Yes it has to be asian and my parents has high expectations too of the person........(i think I do have high expectations too... sweatdrop )  

Hayashi Jun

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:45 pm
right now, i find the sigh tof any high school male aorund my age repulsing, especially asian ones wiht loads of hair gel in their heads and "frolick", so to speak with girls...

i bloody hate them...

i wanna stab the sh*t out of them all with a blunt spoon, that's my attitude.

but on a more serious note, mum won't let me date till university, and i'm cool with that, my hormones aren't as active as other kids.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:51 pm
hmm.... that's never really come up... my mother makes fun of me saying that only the white boys will take me...lol i know she's joking... wow... i really don't know lol sweatdrop  

yalie5

fiwa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:06 pm
haha my parents say they don't really care...but i know they perfer asians...specify chinese...they use to joke about writing me out of their wills if i married someone non-chinese when i was young xd

as for dating...my parents have always said if i found the right boy...i could date as long as they met him...see if he's a nice boy sorta thing stare ...but as of this day...with me in university...and my parents having approved of me dating...and my little sister having her first boyfriend ages ago (haha...my parents didn't know xp )...and quite a few of my friends dating...i need to say i have yet to ever go on a single date...let alone having a boyfriend...why??...what the hell do i need a boyfriend for??...my best friend says 'to have someone to take care of you' stare ...i can take care of myself...frankly...i myself am not a very affectionate person to begin with...and i am definately the indepedent type...and i don't think anything but the single lifestyle would really suit me...i really don't see myself dating anytime soon...of course that could change in a few years...but as of now...no dating for me...now if i can only get my best friend to accept that so she would stop asking me if i've gotta a boyfriend yet everytime we talk stressed

sorry...just a bit of ranting xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:08 pm
fiwa
haha my parents say they don't really care...but i know they perfer asians...specify chinese...they use to joke about writing me out of their wills if i married someone non-chinese when i was young xd

as for dating...my parents have always said if i found the right boy...i could date as long as they met him...see if he's a nice boy sorta thing stare ...but as of this day...with me in university...and my parents having approved of me dating...and my little sister having her first boyfriend ages ago (haha...my parents didn't know xp )...and quite a few of my friends dating...i need to say i have yet to ever go on a single date...let alone having a boyfriend...why??...what the hell do i need a boyfriend for??...my best friend says 'to have someone to take care of you' stare ...i can take care of myself...frankly...i myself am not a very affectionate person to begin with...and i am definately the indepedent type...and i don't think anything but the single lifestyle would really suit me...i really don't see myself dating anytime soon...of course that could change in a few years...but as of now...no dating for me...now if i can only get my best friend to accept that so she would stop asking me if i've gotta a boyfriend yet everytime we talk stressed

xd The only thing I blame the desire for boyfriends and crushs is those stupid hormones..  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:10 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
fiwa

xd The only thing I blame the desire for boyfriends and crushs is those stupid hormones..

yeah! luckily my hormones are as inactive as this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:16 pm
cold_blooded_chick
Darkaznstargoddess
fiwa

yeah! luckily my hormones are as inactive as this guild.

lol... i've begun to think that i've got no hormones at all except for the ones that make me hyper =P^^  

yalie5

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:19 pm
yalie5

lol... i've begun to think that i've got no hormones at all except for the ones that make me hyper =P^^

i think those are the morphine in ur brain.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:23 pm
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

oh... ooops lol sweatdrop  

yalie5

fiwa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:24 pm
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

haha...you are at a constant state of mania sweatdrop i think  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:26 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

cold_blooded_chick

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:27 pm
and by morphine i mean like the natural chemical ur brain produces when ur high to make u even more high, not having a go at you there.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff