Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Deaths Appeal (I need advice from more then just one person) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradoxical Pulse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:00 pm
Alright.
Here it is,

For the last year and a half Ive been living in hell.
I know I know, oh poor me right?
My mum always says how I make her miserable and how Im her problem and how Im a piece of s**t and I dont know what to do anymore.

She hits me on occasion,
And shes ALWAYS yelling.

I have no self confidence anymore and I cant handle certain things.
I get deffensive easily and Im overly sensitive to stupid little things like my friends saying Hi to someone else before me -- It makes me think they dont like me.

I hate sounding like Im complaining cause Im not,
I need help

I self harm and I take pills.
I want to commit suicide on a daily basis.

How do I handle this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:14 pm
Dont' ever give up!
Once you graduate high school move out of that living hell!
and i'm sorry. cry
I think you should blast up the radio. and sing your heart out kid.
If you need anyone i'm always awake... but maight be playing maple story . haha i'
m always here.
<33  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Paradoxical Pulse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:18 pm
Thank you so much.
Your advice means the world to me.
It means so much to know that people care. 3nodding

Thanks for being so great smile
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:20 am
Wow, that's like my life. Well, partly.  

_darkened_tears_

__zo-.LED.ZEPPELIN.-so__

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:55 pm
im really sorry to hear that.
when your mom yells just try to ignore her, or stay out of her way, or i dunno cuz i don't know all the details.
with your friends, you have a severe case of paranoia. you should warn them. I had that problem, which i fixed by myself (I always am paranoid of something, and my friends hating me was a main concern recently)
ok this takes a month or two, and you have to really try. now your friends can't hate you, they're your friends! well first fine a friend that you know definetly likes you, and however you need them to prove it, let them do that.
then at night, when your thinking about how they hate you, or whenever you think about it, remember how your one friend did something nice. Or so and so did something. Then this part takes the most work. Think to yourself "what am i thinking? I know (s)hes my friend! I'm just being paranoid! (S)hes my friend (and repeat this a few times)". Now if you feel like your lying to yourself, just think of whatever you can to convince you your telling the truth. Do that until you don't need to anymore. It worked for me.
And please, suicide is horrible. My sister attempted suicide, and it was the worst feeling in the world for me. T__T
don't put that upon people. please. for me?
and yeah listen to music you love, just think of things you'd miss if you were gone.

or runaway. @.@

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:09 pm
Hey, that sounds like me...my mom doesn't voice it, but she's disappointed because I'm not a little spoiled Christian brat anymore...I used to be when I was a little elementary school kid.
Yeah, music is my advice for you. Find some nice music, and feel free to cry, scream or anything to it. My dad actually approves of it, because you don't hurt yourself that way...I used to as well, but now I let my emotions out through music. Do you play an instrument? If so, that's a good idea too...
About your friends, you should find your "best" friend out of the group and talk to them about it. Sure, it's not that easy, but it'll help if you explain how you feel about it.
But yeah, when you're mom yells, take it and then go into your room or somewhere you find safe and listen to music...  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:54 am
If I may quote the Lostprophets, "Standing on the rooftops, everbody scream your heart out!"

That actually helps for me, but you don't need to necessarily need to use a rooftops, I'll occasoinally just hang out my window at 1 am and just scream things into to darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:23 am
Don't listen to your mother, she's making herself miserable and she's just blaming it on you.
Don't give up, you'll be fine, call the police if she hits you again(Yeah, it's hard, believe me, I know firsthand)
Oh yeah and stop taking pills and stop the self harming, it's not good, there's other safer ways to let your emotions out.  

BlairyFairy

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:11 am
EmoXPickles_________x
Don't listen to your mother, she's making herself miserable and she's just blaming it on you.
Don't give up, you'll be fine, call the police if she hits you again(Yeah, it's hard, believe me, I know firsthand)
Oh yeah and stop taking pills and stop the self harming, it's not good, there's other safer ways to let your emotions out.
I agree, I write, draw, read, play videogames, scream, listen to music, or i just go to sleep, this is gonna sound odd but at least I'm happy in my dreams  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:13 pm
or you could do what I do just cry your self to sleep surprised  

fullmeatgirl

Broken and Damned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:41 pm
x-xCascadex-x
Alright.
Here it is,
For the last year and a half Ive been living in hell.
I know I know, oh poor me right?
My mum always says how I make her miserable and how Im her problem and how Im a piece of s**t and I dont know what to do anymore.
She hits me on occasion,
And shes ALWAYS yelling.
I have no self confidence anymore and I cant handle certain things.
I get deffensive easily and Im overly sensitive to stupid little things like my friends saying Hi to someone else before me -- It makes me think they dont like me.
I hate sounding like Im complaining cause Im not,
I need help
I self harm and I take pills.
I want to commit suicide on a daily basis.
How do I handle this?

sometime letting things out is a good thing, firstly just ignore what ever your mum says to you beacuse its just not true ur not a piece of s**t and stay out of her way as much as possible . secondly pick 10 things that you like about your self and some of the compilments that u've recived in the past and just keep on repeting them to urself . thirdly ur friends do like you if they didnt they wouldnt be hanging around with you so dont mind if they dont say hey to u first it might just be that they didnt see you or sumthing . i would say try to stop self harming but i myself no that it's not as easy as said done and when ever think about commiting suicide ringing one of ur friends and just talking 2 them will help . and if u ever need 2 talk im here 2 listen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:16 am
Ya i "harm" myself and take pills to. But you should never just let go of everything. Once you get the chance to you can move out and never see any of those horrible people again. Im sure all your friends love you.
Just hold on, you still have people who care about you.  

bury_me

psycho_sharpie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:29 am

Music has always helped me. I also relied on my friends when I was going through that. Basically all I can say is what everyone else has said. Spend time with your friends, if your mom's a b***h than find reasons to get out of the house. If you can't get out or get in contact with your friends then listen to music really loud or write something....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:44 am
I usually take meh anger out by blowing crap up.
Playing DOOM3, S.O.C.O.M. U.S. NAVY SEALs 3,Ratchet & Clank series, and kicking the crap out of people.(On video games, of course...What, you think I'm wacko?)  

Nagaru Tensei

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:11 pm
you guys are naming things to ignore the problem but its not fixing it.he gets away from it but its still there.i know it sounds weird but you need profesional help.maybe you could try talking to your mom.there must be some reason why she takes her anger out on you.what causes all this anger....it cant possibly be you(like she says).im sorry im not very good at this...im better if id experienced it.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff