Introduce yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Here is where you can introduce yourself, obviously, and tell us why you like Rock Lee and what you like about him and such.

Name: ThE ThE
Why: Cause he's reached all his abilities through hard work and dedication(unlike sasuke who a magically gets them in a matter of months).
What: Well just look at him and the eyebrows, and his hair, AND THE EYEBROWS...the eyebrows. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:39 pm
Name: Roku-Bara no Senya (6 Roses of a Thousand)
Why: I like him becuase of his golden heart. his mind makes me realize that its hard to actually find a guy like him in real life.
What: I find him attracive for an anime guy... guess that goes to show that eyebrows are my weakness  

Illina of Mana

~Unspoken_Tragedy~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:46 am
Roku-Bara no Senya
Name: Roku-Bara no Senya (6 Roses of a Thousand)
Why: I like him becuase of his golden heart. his mind makes me realize that its hard to actually find a guy like him in real life.
What: I find him attracive for an anime guy... guess that goes to show that eyebrows are my weakness

I have to agree there.
Sure, Lee may not be the traditional anime eye-candy but he's got a good heart and everyone else's best intrests in mind and, to me, that's much more important than looks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tasha

Why: In my opinion, he's a role model for all those people out there who are, shall we say, less than perfect compared to everyone else. He gives all us misfits hope that we can build off of our weaknesses and incorperate them into something we can use to surpass the best of the best.

What: Unlike most of his fellow shinobi, he doesn't want to become a ninja just to have a higher chance of being dominant. He does it because he wants to prove that even though he faces an obstacle in only being able to use Taijutsu, he can still rank up there with the best of them. He wants to show everyone that his inabilities aren't his weakness, but his overall strength and more importantly, his drive to do his absolute best; putting his heart and soul into everything he does.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:49 am
Name: Vampy or V
Why: Drunkin Master..... need I say more?
What: At firt Rock Lee creeped me out a bit... the eyes, the outfit.. the...eyebrows... but then.. when I saw him throw off the weights and kick gaaras a**... well... my love began to grow... needless to say after the Drunkin Master thing came to light I was hooked. <3  

Vampire The Requiem

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:54 pm
Name: PresidentShinRa
Why: There is no why because Gai is better.
What: Rock lees eyebrows are def awesome but Gais are twice as awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:34 pm
[lil joke, Rock lee stole Gaaras eyebrows]  

Illina of Mana

Rejazz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:13 pm
Name: []D[][]D
Why: D: Because he's just...God, there's no words to describe the greatness that is Lee. He's hardworking, determined, and now phased by words. He...is everything I want to be, but to lazy to be. He's so great.
What: ;O I mean come on. Looks at the fashion statement he and Gai are making. When I first saw Lee I waz like "Holy crap, that is tight." Not only was he not a regular bishe, he was real looking. D: I was like, whoooo. Go Lee.

And I am done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:28 pm
Name: Alusy
Username: diethaltao
Why: He's loyal, hard working, determined, strong and so much more. I mean, he is limited to only taijutsu, yet he's stronger than some ninjas that can use more than taijutsu. Even though he's not the best looking anime character, he attracts me somehow... sweatdrop That's why I like Rock Lee.  

helix-panda

-Tart-The-Cookie-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:29 am
name:blue_dragon03
why: He's cool, lotal and awsome!
what: the eyebrows,the sexy eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:08 am
Name: Dark Captian Gio
Why: He owns and has such powerful taijutsu
What:THE SMILE AND EYEBROWS  

Dark Captain Gio

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:35 am
Name: AlchemicDragon13 (You can call me LayLay)
Why: I greatly admire his dedication and strong morals. It's not very often you see that. I also like his hardwork ethic.
What: NINAGE! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:42 am
Name: taelaxthexonexandxonly
Why: becuse he is hot i love him i devoted my liekt o him he worked hard for his strangth unlike some gay people in the show *cough saske*couhg*
and i love the eyebrows.
What: Well just look at him hes hot and i love it. hes so cool and so strong and OMG im lame huh?  

taelaxthexonexandxonly

Dark Captain Gio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:34 am
i love lee!
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:00 pm
Name: Maykura Morimoto (May or Maykura for short)
Why: His dedication to his dream is strong and hes polite and will do anything for his dream which is flat down awesome.
What: Smile!, the eyebrows are cool too and hello? fashion much *snotty girl voice*

Soviet Mudkipz Liek U

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:57 pm
YaYNeSS/WooTNeSS! Lee Fans! *individually huggles everybody*  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items