Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:24 pm
Okay, I thought I'd start a thread in the new sub-forums for my favourite SDC character, Maora. heart He's just so great... I mean, for all that he cross-dresses, how can you not love him? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:09 am
Maora was my favorite character before I knew he was a cross-dresser. The fact that he does makes me love him even more. He makes an adorable girl. heart  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:21 pm
Oh, look! Someone replied! Hallelujah! *cough* Sorry, lol.

I totally agree. He was my favourite character at first too... And then I found out he was a guy and I just had to love him all the more. heart I don't care if he's prettier than I am, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:02 am
YAY! Maora luff! heart  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 pm
MemoryDragon
Oh, look! Someone replied! Hallelujah! *cough* Sorry, lol.

I totally agree. He was my favourite character at first too... And then I found out he was a guy and I just had to love him all the more. heart I don't care if he's prettier than I am, lol.

He kind of looks like me. xd We have the same haircut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:24 am
Heh. I've considered cosplaying him... But then it just wouldn't be right for a girl to cosplay a guy cross-dresser, lol. sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:04 am
MemoryDragon
Heh. I've considered cosplaying him... But then it just wouldn't be right for a girl to cosplay a guy cross-dresser, lol. sweatdrop

Pfft, who cares? Do it anyway. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:37 am
Yes, just do it. xd I've considered cosplaying as Mao-chan also...but I never have the time... xd  

SakuMeiMei

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:06 pm
It just wouldn't be the same though. xd I mean, cross-playing is one thing, but to cosplay a crossdresser of the opposite gender? Takes out half the fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:59 pm
MemoryDragon
It just wouldn't be the same though. xd I mean, cross-playing is one thing, but to cosplay a crossdresser of the opposite gender? Takes out half the fun.

Lol, I suppose. Find a guy friend to be Maora and you can be Haine or Ushio. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:45 pm
LOL! Unfortunately, I have no guy friends pretty enough to be Maora. crying Well... Maybe a couple would work, but I'd have to get them pretty drunk to cross dress. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:34 pm
Yeah! Mem-chan get them drunk! whee (Don't listen to the person who supposedly gets drunk on water.)

Eeks...I forgot that it was Mao-chan's BIRTHDAY yesterday. eek  

SakuMeiMei

Jasmic

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Honestly...I liked Maora before Chapter 24, but now that we find out who he also is, I like him even more.
Spoilers ahead, highlight if you dare: <<I've been a Yuubinya admirer since the beginning of the series, which is odd since he was never really a major character. So finding out he and Maora were the same shocked me into a crazy state of mind x_x>>  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:02 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Honestly...I liked Maora before Chapter 24, but now that we find out who he also is, I like him even more.
Spoilers ahead, highlight if you dare: <<I've been a Yuubinya admirer since the beginning of the series, which is odd since he was never really a major character. So finding out he and Maora were the same shocked me into a crazy state of mind x_x>>

[Oh yes indeed... Yuubinya and Mao-chan seperately were my favorite characters! But since then, it's been awkward...] Chapter 25 spoilers [Mao-chan has become an antagonist for HainexTakanari! It just doesn't feel right... o_<]  

Mus maddie

Barton Regular

Sachi_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:39 am
Maora is awesome! 3nodding Always one of my favorite characters. smile  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items