Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
It made me cry when I found this out Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:16 pm
It was when I found out that MMBN6 was the last chapter in the MMBN series. It was one of my fav series of games and I actually cried when I found this out. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:22 pm
There's gonna be a new one after the MMBN series for DS starring Lan's son, Raito/Patch.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

DarkTyler359

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:26 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
There's gonna be a new one after the MMBN series for DS starring Lan's son, Raito/Patch.

Yes it shall be called....Patch Network 1!

It is still not the same... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:32 pm
Where did you hear that?  

GoTn_Soldier

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:04 pm
No. It won't star Patch/Raito. It will take place 100 years in the future. The Net is now called Raido Wave World or something to that matter, and "Navis" are now "obsolete" as now the "user" can transform into their "Navi." The new RockMan isn't the same though....T-T

If they do make a game with Patch and MegaMan, it'd be a dream though... I LOVED THE EXE SERIES! *pokes page*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:07 am
darn, i liked MMBN. and will they make a MMBN game where you can completely customize your navi? that would be cool  

ZenonX1

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:53 am
ZenonX1
darn, i liked MMBN. and will they make a MMBN game where you can completely customize your navi? that would be cool

Thats been mentioned thousnads of times.....>_> CrapComs not doing it as far as we know...but its fun to dream.

Better yet, Crapcom get to work on the real PETs!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:18 pm
Sakuya-Redheart
ZenonX1

Thats been mentioned thousnads of times.....>_> CrapComs not doing it as far as we know...but its fun to dream.

If only they were real, but people would constantly be hacking, you would see people all over the net stealing and stuff.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

The Best Avatar Ever

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:45 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
Sakuya-Redheart
ZenonX1

If only they were real, but people would constantly be hacking, you would see people all over the net stealing and stuff.
It doesn't have to be the real net. I'd be happy with a giant more detailed version of the net in the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:29 pm
The Best Avatar Ever
Nova Wave Assassin
Sakuya-Redheart
ZenonX1

It doesn't have to be the real net. I'd be happy with a giant more detailed version of the net in the game.

True...  

Mechanic Alt

Rock Bomber

7,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:01 pm
You know that i beet the MMBN6F and it made me so happy that i felt sad at the end! That game also had me sobbing within 2 min. that i started it! Its just sad! And I also have to a gree that it will never be the same without Rockman/Mega and Netto/lan ! I absolutely HATE it when they go off with the Secondary Characters!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:26 pm
I have been working on a "PET" but can't get it to work.  

Toxmithy

Shy Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100

HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:25 pm
DarkTyler359
It was when I found out that MMBN6 was the last chapter in the MMBN series. It was one of my fav series of games and I actually cried when I found this out. crying
I looked on Wikipedia, and found it out. I cried too. drink and forget. cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:28 pm
ZenonX1
that would be sweet, but it would be kinda like Custom Robo. but Custom Robo did have awesome gameplay.... Crapcom, GET TO WORK!!!  

HalfMetal_Alchemist-Conor

Perverted Gumball

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:18 pm
You cried over a game? Sad

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items