Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:34 pm
The big pink door with glitter and blink labeled number 667 in red can be found on the door with a medium golden knob. Standing outside of it, it will open automatically if one of the sisters living in it is inside.

When you step in, you see there's a small little room brightly colored with pictures of sakura, jasmine and other flowers. Under you there is a soft red rug and pair of red slippers not too far from them.

Walking further in a female persecom robot named Misha She does look like a human doesn't she? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She will come to you asking to take your possessions to put into a small little room like a big closet to put your things in. Misha does have a certain power Memorization she can record everything about everyone.

Cushions and couches of soft pink and a black recliner chair lay inside the waiting room. In the bookshelves lay all kinds of books and manga almost like a library. If you make a left further in the waiting room theres a small shower/bath/bathroom with the smell of Candy apple filling the air.

If you need help finding one fo the Snow sister's room ask Misha she will take you to one of the biggest hallway where there are 3 rooms one on the left, middle, and the right.
On the left you have Sakii in blue,
Middle Suki in red and to the
right Yumi in brown.

THERES A SECRET!!!!!!

When you step in and see those 3 doors you step onto a multicolor rug...the secret is that Naomi and Cheyenne have a room underneath it! surprised Well actually its just an underground basement sweatdrop

They decorated it and thats where they mostly host parties in the bright lime green room on one side(Cheyenne) and a light colored orange on the other (Naomi). Its really a combination of all the others sisters room.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:41 pm
Middle Room- Suki Snow

With a slight knock on her light pink door it opens just like the front door. Suki loves pink and you can see that from the color of her walls and drapes. Their are pictures of anime such as Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Mermaid Melody, etc.

In the center she had a big water bed and on the top it says Suki blinking at the night. On the shelves there are teen and girl magazines and a stereo that plays J-POP,Rap, and Hip-hop.

Since she is half-cat she has a tiny white kitten named Snowball sleeping on top of her pink pillow. She also had scratch posts for her nails to sharpen when she would attack others and a big yarn ball to play when she was bored. Her room scented with her favoirte Cherry blossoms.

Sexy Suki

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:43 pm
To the left- Sakii Snow room

Knocking on her baby blue door her room is also baby blue. She has a welcome home matt on the floor. Their are massive designer clothes all around her room but be careful lingerie is also inside mostly to the right by the bathroom.

Her bed is also at the center except its a king-size and red with blue drapes at the middle when she goes to sleep at night. On her shelves there are all kinds of hair products, make-up and lots of accessories.

Her room is scented with Sweet Pea scent and has posters of all major celebritiy hotties like Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Bradd Pitt, Usher and all her other favorite stars.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:44 pm
To the right- Yumi Snow's room

Last but not least the youngest Snow sister Yumi. On her brown door when you enter her room is light brown. Unlike her sisters room hers is very different and child like for a 17 yr.old. In her closet you'll see some swords and potions and some guns she calls it her weapon closet for special occasions.

There are plushies everywhere small and one big bear. She also has anime plushies like Tenchi Muyo, Pokemon, Kyo from Fruits basket and of course Kiki plushie. Her bed in on the right side next ot the window where the big bear lays. I wouldn't recommend picking him up his name is Mr. Shunkums and he's Yumis loyal companion. ((go to her profile to learn more on him))

Yumi has one poster with her and her sisters behind her door so she can always see them and another one of her,sisters, and parents on the celing so when she sleeps she could see her mom and dad before she closes them.

Sexy Suki

- Sincerely - K a t e -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:15 pm
Serenity was holding her class books headig back to her room for a break, when she looked at the bright pink door she had always looked at as she passed it. She admired it's orignality compared to hers. This time she decided to knock on the door. She stepped closer to the door and was about to knock when the door opened. "Hello?" She said, and waited patiently for an answer. While she looked about the room she noticed a white kitten on the pillow of the bed. "Hello?" She said again. She again waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:23 pm
When there was no answer, she walked over to the kitten and scratched its ears. The kitten purred with pleasure, while stil being half asleep. A robot appraoched her and asked for her possesions. "oh..no thank you. I can hold them myself." The robot headed over to what seemed to be a closet. She changed into her cat form when she heard a noise in the hall. It was other students walking by. "oh.." She said blushing. She turned back to human form and walked out of the room. The door shut behind her.  

- Sincerely - K a t e -

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:26 pm
((i'll rp as Misha since my characters on at places))

Misha came back looking at the girl. "Um i'm sorr but the princesses are not here they have all stepped out...would you like me to take a message?" Misha looked at the girl strangely not knowing her and zoomed over to ger a tablet and a pen and came back to the girl looking at her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:28 pm
"Oh." She said, looking back at the robot, the door wide opened again revealing the room. "Can you tell them that Serenity came to see them? I am room 689."  

- Sincerely - K a t e -

- Sincerely - K a t e -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:34 pm
Serenity heard the bell ring. "Oh no! Im going to be late for class!" She ran off after a quick wave of her hand.

((Sorry, I g2g. Bye!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:58 pm
Misha nodded taking note of it. "Serenity room 689." The persecom bowed as she heard the bell and closed Suki's room and went over to the waiting room waiting at the desk for one of the sisters or someone to srrive. She stored the new person into her mind.

(( no problem bye!))  

Sexy Suki

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:32 pm
Yumi was holding Mr. Shunkums as she made her way towards her room after coming from the mall buying some new weapons for her weaponary closet. As she did so Misha come up to her and bowed. "Hello Ms.Yumi..a girl named Serenity was here to see you and your sisters i presume her room number is 689" Yumi nodded not knowing this Serenity and went over to her brown room turning on the air conditioner. She plopped herself on her bed letting Mr. Shunkums in his tiny form lay on her stomach. "Huh" She had forgotten the weapons on the floor of her closet and waved her hand aside. "Whatever I'll do it later or ask Misha to do it"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:46 am
Sakii brought Shadow inside the Dorms and saw Misha aproaching she bowed to her. "Hello Misha this is my boyfriend Shadow ..i'm going to go to my room is any of my sisters here?"

Misha bowed her head to shadow and sakii looking up at her. "Um.. i believe M.s Yumi is in but i'm not sure she's probably sleeping for a while...and oh um.. A Serenity was looking for you in room 689."

Sakii thought about a Serenity but couldn't think about it. She shook her head. "Don't know one maybe when Suki comes she'll know..k bye" She dragged Shadow to her baby blue door and opened it revealing ehr room the sweet pea scent all around, posters, hair designs,clothes everywhere.

Sexy Suki

shadowofshades

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:01 am
Shadow entered the room after Sakii and looked around. He caught a wiff of the sweet pea scent and smiled. He looked at the poster's, glanced at the hair design's, and gazed at the clothes. He looked at Sakii and smiled. I know mine aren't how they should be, so do you think you could help me update my clothes. As long as it's black I won't care to much......I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:57 pm
Sakii overlooked Shadow checking him out. "Well first get that ridiculous shirt off so i can see how good you look and figure what would look good on it." She looked around her magazines and opened one up looking around for the lastest hot men styles. hmmm once i find out we might have to check the mall  

Sexy Suki

shadowofshades

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:13 am
Shadow nodded and took off his coat. He then removed his shirt and folded his wing's against his back as he looked at Sakii and smiled. I'm keeping the coat though, for memorial reasons.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff