Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What do you listen to while playing RE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:19 pm
I like metal while slaying zombies.

What about all of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:38 pm
Umm... The music that's IN the game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:53 pm
It got boering for me so i ussually have music on while i play.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:06 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... The music that's IN the game.
same...it makes the game feel a little more scary  

Ivory Lie

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 am
No kidding... Lisa's Chamber just creeped me out, listening to it at 1 in the morning in complete darkness... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:09 am
Gen_Acid
I like metal while slaying zombies.

What about all of you.

Listen to music while playing a survival-horror game, kind of ruins it. I mean you won't be able to hear if cerebrus/zombie brakes a window, or the roars of a crimson head.  

wladimir619

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:19 pm
RE for me. After i play through a couple a times. I get used to it and it stops being a survival horror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:36 pm
Well, I watch the cinematics and all that, so I don't need other music disturbing the dialogue.  

Biohazard EXTREME

whore27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:24 pm
the resident evil soundtracks...or just some slipknot...lol...it's goes great with it tho  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:53 pm
Wow it never occured to me to listen to music while playing. I just thought I would play during a storm in the dark with the sound way high, even though you know those cereberus will show up, the glass shattering still can startle you. Hehe..  

DarkMorph

Sapphire720

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:38 pm
Noyhing cuz i wanna know when the monsters are around by the sounds they make.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:58 pm
I listen to that one theme song from 'COPS'. Yeah I know, strange, but for some reason it's kinda relaxing to hear it. But in most cases I don't listen to music when I'm playing Resident Evil cause it kinda ruins the whole 'enter the horror' thing.  

Damien Hokkaido

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:48 am
i sometimes listen to bad boys while watching the bit where the cops are fighting off the zombies in re3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:22 am
Either the music from the game or music that is completey opposite of Resident Evil just so I get get a good laugh out of it. xd (like, DDR music and stuff)  

Uenna

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:33 pm
I used to listen to VNV Nation while playing Quake. Then when I got playing with my clan in Quake III, I figured out that I couldn't hear my opponents' footsteps and cut the music entirely. I can't really envision listening to other music than the game music for any game though.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff