Shinshi Doumei Cross licensed! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:09 am
Read about it in the News & Announcements thread. What do you all think about this? I'm pretty excited. I haven't been able to keep up with it online, so it will be a lot more convenient for me. biggrin I also really like the Shojo Beat line, and I think Viz will do a good job with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:11 pm
Cool! Maybe I can finally actually read the rest of it, lol.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:38 am
MemoryDragon
Cool! Maybe I can finally actually read the rest of it, lol.

My thoughts exactly. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:19 pm
Kyaa, I'm so excited now! It's so hard looking for scans online sometimes... crying  

Starpowergirl012

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:22 am
You're telling me, lol. I really hate getting manga as it comes out on scanalations... I generally just get it when someone posts a torrent of the whole thing, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:29 pm
MemoryDragon
You're telling me, lol. I really hate getting manga as it comes out on scanalations... I generally just get it when someone posts a torrent of the whole thing, lol.

If you have LJ, the free_manga community is really good. You can request anything you want and people usually post new releases. Its very handy.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:09 am
Ah! I just found out when I was checking for new chapters and it makes me so happy! Of course...no more getting it online then, not so happy, but so many of Arina's works are being liscenced now. Her three biggest series though...I wonder if I.O.N. and TSK will ever be liscenced...

Ah...I can't wait to actually hold Shinshi Doumei Cross in my hands...it'll make me giggle almost as much as when I bought my first two volumes of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (a truly happy day).

I'm really happy that Viz liscenced it though. They didn't really censor Full Moon like I kinda thought they would since Full moon is from Ribbon. They didn't though! So SDC will stay the really similar...how happy!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:47 am
I'll be excited when it finally comes out. Though, I 'm not sure how much I trust VIZ they liscensed Gakuen Alice a long time ago and I haven't heard a thing about it being released any time soon.

But Shinishi Doumei Cross is one I would like to reread and I don't like rereading stuff online, so it will be nice to remember everything that happened. (lots of characters to remember) It will be a while til they catch up to where i stopped reading though, since I've read 1-24  

onigiri_riceball

Sachi_x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:48 am
I can't wait, either ^^ I haven't been able to find the next few chapters online, and I really missed reading it razz And now my friends will actually know what it is; they hardly ever read manga online, so they have never read it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:31 pm
I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad...I mean, they put "Full Moon o Sagashite" instead of "Full Moon wo Sagashite" for Full Moon...I don't know about this one. But it'll be easier to get, no doubt. It's just a matter, to me, about how true they stay to the original.  

pockydrop

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:56 am
LostHopeFuyu
I'm really happy that Viz liscenced it though. They didn't really censor Full Moon like I kinda thought they would since Full moon is from Ribbon. They didn't though! So SDC will stay the really similar...how happy!

Why would they have censored anything? Ribon is a little girls' mag. @_@

kitty pyro
I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad...I mean, they put "Full Moon o Sagashite" instead of "Full Moon wo Sagashite" for Full Moon...I don't know about this one. But it'll be easier to get, no doubt. It's just a matter, to me, about how true they stay to the original.

"O" is proper too, not to mention people will pronounce it correctly that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:08 pm
solarfacade

kitty pyro

"O" is proper too, not to mention people will pronounce it correctly that way.

I was just gonna say something about that... They mean the same thing, and in romaji, putting "o" is more accurate than "wo".  

Sachi_x

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:36 pm
YAY! SDC is finally licensed! Aww, now I'll have to pay to read. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:00 pm
The cover art is up on Amazon! I posted about it in the Announcements thread in the main forum. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

hana211

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:38 am
solarfacade
The cover art is up on Amazon! I posted about it in the Announcements thread in the main forum. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oooh! Nice cover! I'm excited. xd  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces