Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:48 pm
Ok, I know what you're thinking..."Another place to hang out?" Well, I decided to do something a little different. Beach Party! AFG rules and ToS are in effect. Have fun!

*pulls off his shirt, revealing his slender, yet somewhat defined chest and flops in the sand*

Ahh...Now this is the good life...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:52 pm
((Well if your going to post something like that then I have no choice but to top it! 3nodding ))

Ender threw a large towel out onto the sand and then sat down. He pulled off his tight shirt to revel his massive chest. His fur matted against his large, muscular chest as he lay down and threw on some shades. He turned and looked at the lithe creature beside him.
"How's it goin?"

((LMFAO!!! Sexy-No Jutsu! Hah!))  

xXEnderXx

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:54 pm
Whoa...

*stares, then catches himself*

Nice build...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:56 pm
Ender smiled and looked back up at the sky.
"Comes with being a bear I suppose." Ender smiled baring his pearl teeth and sniffed the salty breeze as it filled his nostrils.

((Man, this is almost an RP @_@))  

xXEnderXx

FurreBirthdayFairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:03 pm
Bunny appears in a pink two piece, a large sun hat and shades, her puff tail wagging as she carts along a folding chair and a large bag of beach-going items. She positions herself on the other side of Ender, giggleins as she begins setting up camp. Chair, towels, mini cooler, and brightly colored kiddy beach toys including a bucket, sive, shovel and sand molds.

"Hi!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:05 pm
^ as wheil as the fact that it should be ^^

* as he walked out on to the golden yellow sand he noticed to of his friends chating on the beach. removing his tight white t-shirt and wearing nothing but his long baggey swim trunks rushed over to greet theam* hey guys whats goin on?  

stoarm_fox

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:06 pm
Ender looked to Fairy with a raised eyebrow and then smiled broadly.
"Think ya brought enough stuff?" Ender's gaze fell upon the beach toys.
"Please tell me those aren't for you..." Ender looked back to Davin and chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:07 pm
* slaps his head in dismay* oh ******** ! i forgot eveything at my house....wheil exsept for the 2 things that truely matter i guess ^^ * pulls out his white long board and jet black and red skim board* did any of remember to bring your boards?  

stoarm_fox

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:10 pm
Ender looked at Stoarm and pulled his shades up. "Not much, just catching a little sun. Join us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:11 pm
[where did you all go? it was just startin to get interesting cry ]  

stoarm_fox

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:12 pm
Gabriel walks down on to the beach waring his black wetsuit with a red dragon design on the back and carring his Longboard

I'm Hitting the waves anyone else

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:12 pm
Ender gave a hearty laugh. "Yeah, cuz I surf so much. I swim as good as an otter though." Ender sat up and looked out over the waves...  

xXEnderXx

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:14 pm
xXEnderXx
Ender looked at Stoarm and pulled his shades up. "Not much, just catching a little sun. Join us?"
maybey for a fe mins * shrugs his shoulders and lays down in the sand * iam gona go catch a few waves in a minute.... wana join me? i broung an extra board 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:15 pm
Gabriel Fawkes
Gabriel walks down on to the beach waring his black wetsuit with a red dragon design on the back and carring his Longboard

I'm Hitting the waves anyone else
shure ill come 3nodding and ender if you wana use my spare your more than welcome to it  

stoarm_fox

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:17 pm
Ender shook his head. "No that's fine. I'll just swim a little."
Ender got up and stretched. His muscles rippled under his fur. He trotted down to where the water broked and stepped in. The water was suprisingly warm but it felt very good. He got in waist deep and began treading.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff