$$$$$
View Results

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:16 pm
I've been reading the count cain series and now godchild and noticed that jizabel looked a lot like zaphikel from angel sanctuary. do you think that too or is it just the long, flowing hair and glasses?
(sorry. i was originally going to post pictures too but remembered that......i had no clue how to do that. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:41 am
Mmm...maybe...I never compared the two, but I guess I could see the resemblence, though to me Jezabel seems younger even in looks. Maybe it's just his demeanor that makes him seem much younger and more vulnerable.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:04 pm
It makes sense. I mean, a lot of her characters, even within series, strongly resemble one another. In AS, there were a number of times when I first began reading it that I found it really, really difficult to differentiate, especially once the angel/demon cast was first introduced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:00 am
only a little bit o.o' what with the long hair and what not? but i dont much see anything else?  

Yuuasa

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:11 am
Alsh-chan
only a little bit o.o' what with the long hair and what not? but i dont much see anything else?

At first I thought that too, but the more I think about it, the more they resemble each other at least in basic looks...its very hard to draw a super distinct character, especially if you already have an ingrained style of drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:01 pm
I think they look alike but i think that Jezebel looks more like Zaphikel when he's in the Cain saga and not so much when he's in Godchild. But Riff and Katan look almost identical except the part of their hair is different.  

Aurora_Ryou

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:48 am
Aurora_Ryou
I think they look alike but i think that Jezebel looks more like Zaphikel when he's in the Cain saga and not so much when he's in Godchild. But Riff and Katan look almost identical except the part of their hair is different.

Well yes, everybody looks different in God Child...more tragic bishonen...everybody got very thin and gaunt ^_^;

Jezebel's look and character got a whole lot more sinister. I love him that way though. He's definitly my favorite character in the Cain series.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:01 am
it make sense because i was reading Godchild and relized that Maryweather and Sara mudo look just alike  

AnubusRa

Enchanted_Forest_Slut

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:30 pm
Jizabel in Cain Saga looks like him, but the one in Godchild looks more like Adam Kadamon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:56 pm
Enchanted_Forest_Slut
Jizabel in Cain Saga looks like him, but the one in Godchild looks more like Adam Kadamon.

Hahha...that just reminded me of the "Jesus" shot of Jezebel in God Child.
There's a chapter that has him wearing the crown of thorns and being all Jesus-like with a robe on and small animals around him...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kandie_Holica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:22 pm
I can sort of see the resemblance. Though I like Zaphikel much more than Jizabel^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:07 pm
I actually think that Jizabel looks a lot more like Raphael with longer hair (and acts pretty much like Rosiel - cheerful at times but really completely emotionally disturbed). And they're both doctors. Lol.  

OhtarwenElenya

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:36 pm
Post pictures please, anyone? ninja I know what Jizabel looks like, but not Zaphikel (sp?) though...

*full time Jizabel Disraeli obsessed fangirl-er*

EDIT: Yeah, they look a bit similar... but does Zaphikel have black hair or white hair? The scans are a bit confusing (the ones I found on the internet).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 am
I dont know much about Zaphikel but i have seen pictures of him and he does kinda look like Jizabel but I think Jizabel is more feminine looking (his face is drawn really pretty) but that might just be because of his light hair...  

Xxclub to death angelxX

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:00 am
When I was reading Godchild 4 (near the ending, where Jizabel is being 'reborn' and the other people are saying 'I do not oppose') I was actually staring at the picture of Jizabel before I went "Oh... that's Jizabel?" o_O  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff