Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
The Official Sugestion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:38 am
This is for people to suggest things for the guild. Such as RP ideas, Guild improvement, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:49 pm
I made a Tenchi Muyo! Guild Topic in the Guild forum. That's an idea.  

Yami Hotaru Higashi

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:14 pm
HotaruYami
I made a Tenchi Muyo! Guild Topic in the Guild forum. That's an idea.

Yeah I made mine to. We should pick one to have people bump... sweatdrop

Anyone have any more ideas....?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:15 am
I've started a Tenchi Muyo RP in the Series Roleplaying thread. It's located at http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5005412 Original Characters are welcome, but we still need a Ayeka, Washu, and Grandpa (Yosho) Masaki.  

SilkyMoonspinner

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:49 pm
king_yugi2003
I've started a Tenchi Muyo RP in the Series Roleplaying thread. It's located at http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5005412 Original Characters are welcome, but we still need a Ayeka, Washu, and Grandpa (Yosho) Masaki.

That isn't a sugestion. That would be better made in one of the other forums, but since you're new I won't delete your thread. This is a warning... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:31 pm
I got a few RP ideas

1. an acsident opens gate ways to alternate realities. a number of Tenchi's from other universes arive in the normal univeres all at once but when one Tenchi turns out to be Evil problembs start.

2. Tenchi fights a vilain and to save his friends he has to give up his memory. to get it back he cant just have it forced back , he as to interact with his friends to try and rember the true past on his own.

3. Ryo-ohki takes on a human teen form and yong earth man who dodnst catch on to what she is falls in love with her.

4. Sasami uses tsunami to bring the family money by having Tsunami get a job as a wrighter of a book. she has to pitch and sell the idea of turning her Pretti Sami book sieries in to an anime.

5. an evil Jurian kidnapes the girls but dosnt have the hart to kill them so he fakes there deaths excapes and fights back agains his enployer Dr. Clay.

6. Tenchi is turned in to a 4th grader and gets to hang out with sasami in school

7. a tenchi/ love hina cross over. the Tenchi gang visits the hot srpings and a misunderstanding leads Ryoko to think Naru loves Tenchi in the meen time Sasami and Shinobu engage in a cook off.

8. a fluke cused by Washu and Mihoshi cuse Ayeka and Ryoko to swich bodies

9. multi anime cross over. a RP crossing over Tenchi and other anime charters.

10. 12 years after thenchi the movie 2 Tenchi has to raise Mayuka and send her to school and train her powers, sasami is in a teen boddy and the rest still fight over there man but Tenchis ever closer to chosing THE one.

11. Yugi from Tecnhi in Tokyo becomes a good guy and starts helping save the world.  

kaykeyser

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:14 pm
i have a suggestion, tenchi chooses a girl! dear god... *shakes head*
i think old members should be deleted if they dont post anymore to make it easier for *erhem!* whoever is in charge of *cough*, making the new banner *cough*. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:12 pm
Chibi Riku 22
i think old members should be deleted if they dont post anymore to make it easier for *erhem!* whoever is in charge of *cough*, making the new banner *cough*. lol.

You see?! Someone ELSE thinks that my idea of deleting old members is a good one!! heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tenchi_ Masaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:25 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Chibi Riku 22

You see?! Someone ELSE thinks that my idea of deleting old members is a good one!! heart

Thats cause hes a newbie to the guild and wants to get promoted if you throw us veterans out stare  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:32 pm
Kyoko_True_Love_of_Ryoko
Ayanami Rei First Child
Chibi Riku 22

Thats cause hes a newbie to the guild and wants to get promoted if you throw us veterans out stare

Pffft. Only the ones that don't post anymore. Not people like you Tenchi. You post on here possibly more then I do sweatdrop  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:43 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kyoko_True_Love_of_Ryoko
Ayanami Rei First Child
Chibi Riku 22

Pffft. Only the ones that don't post anymore. Not people like you Tenchi. You post on here possibly more then I do sweatdrop

noob! well, maybe to the guild, but not to the site! lol. but seriously, just the ones that like have um, say 0 posts and havent logged in for a month should be deweeted... katch meh drift?
*drifts*...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:44 pm
Chibi Riku 22
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kyoko_True_Love_of_Ryoko
Ayanami Rei First Child
Chibi Riku 22

noob! well, maybe to the guild, but not to the site! lol. but seriously, just the ones that like have um, say 0 posts and havent logged in for a month should be deweeted... katch meh drift?
*drifts*...

That's the kind of people I meant!! Those who cannot spend AT LEAST 1 post a month without warning me.....do not deserve a warning. It's really that simple...... sweatdrop  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:06 pm
I have a rp idea.

One were someone or something takes over Juria and tenchi and the gang have to save it. Its based on a future fanfic im writing. i use my rps as fanfic ideas so if this idea could go threw i would give you guys all the credit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:27 pm
Vamp_from_hell
I have a rp idea.

One were someone or something takes over Juria and tenchi and the gang have to save it. Its based on a future fanfic im writing. i use my rps as fanfic ideas so if this idea could go threw i would give you guys all the credit.

As long as I get to play the villain and people pay attention to me I'd be happy with that... sweatdrop  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:34 pm
.... You play the villian?? Damnit never mind. i was going to use my insane villan unless you want them to team or something..  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff