Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Rush's thread for ranting about SM no longer being available Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm crazy?
  Yeah.
  No.. you're totally right.
  No comment...
View Results

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:59 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *beats head on desk* I can't find Sailor Moon DVDs or even the TV show anymore! WHY?! Toei is screwing us over badly! Sailor Moon never gets old! You can't just cancel it this way and you can't just stop selling the DVD's! There are still people here who like Sailor Moon. And why won't Naoko-hime fill in all those holes she left in her legendary story?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:15 pm
I know! It takes me forever just to one decent thing of Sailor Moon!!  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:52 am
Thank God for eBay, Amazon and places like Animenation... with out those Sailor Moon would be lost to us all...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:21 pm
What is this world coming to? What kind of a world would it be if Sailor Moon truely was lost and forgotten... *trys to think about it and shudders*  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

WasabiMonster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:52 pm
Well here's a quote that I got from experts.com in 2004. It's a site that you ask something about a topic, and an expert on th subject gives you an answer:

"Expert: Leslie
Date: 12/22/2004
Subject: New Season

Question:
Hello,
I was just wondering if you knew anything about a new season of Sailor Moon anime being created in Japan as we speak. I talked to a very reliable source today who said there was a series in the making about an adult Chibi-Chibi who has to rescue a kidnapped Usagi. Can you give me any details? Thanks,
-Kalli

Get the answer below.

Answer:
I personaly haven't heard anything about a new series. But I highly doubt there is one. I believe this because Chibi-Chibi is the star seed of Sailor Galaxia (Chibi Chibi was the Light of Hope) and when Sailor Moon was fighting Chaos (who had taken over Galaxia's body) Chibi-Chibi turned herself into a sword for Sailor Moon to fight, but the sword becomes shattered and we only see Chibi Chibi floating there lifeless. But when Sailor Moon finally rescues Galaxia she tells her to lead the Star Seeds home. Chibi Chibi must return to Galaxia because Star Seeds are their souls. So in a sense Chibi Chibi doesn't exist after Sailor Stars ends.
Also Naoko Takechi has said that her characters have lived their lives and their are no more stories. But I wish there were going to be more but according to Naoko it's over. ^_^ Hope that clears things up."
dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:22 pm
WHY WAS IT CANCELLED!!!!! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT TAKE SOMETHING LIKE SAILOR MOON AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH IT!!! ITS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!  

Aristalia

Aoi Kanda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:06 pm
It just so SAD!! crying WAHHHH! We must find a way to keep Sailor Moon known for people!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:54 pm
200 episodes, 5 seasons, plus a live action, along with a musical that has had about 800 showings in the 12 year span of the alpha and omega. To say Sailor Moon was cancelled is unfair and unjust to one of the world's most popular anime. Creating that much story has taken a lot out of Naoko and she is looking to do other series. Very few animes ccan boast that it has lasted as long... Gundam in it's entirety and Dragonball Z probably are the only other animes with more episodes than the Sailormoon series.
To say Sailormoon is lost forever is also not an acurate statement. Those of us that have the manga and anime have a piece of that universe for as long as we keep the series. Also, I would not be surprised that at the 20 year mark if Sailormoon series has a revival. A new generation will be able to grow up with Sailormoon and it is a chance for another group to enjoy it as we have.  

Jupiter_Knight

BosnianPrincess_Ines

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:12 pm
Online Anime Episodes

You can find alot of the episodes here, and you can watch them for free. And if they don't have the ones your looking for try Youtube.com. You can also find alot of other anime here too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:17 pm
Rush_Hardroc
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *beats head on desk* I can't find Sailor Moon DVDs or even the TV show anymore! WHY?! Toei is screwing us over badly! Sailor Moon never gets old! You can't just cancel it this way and you can't just stop selling the DVD's! There are still people here who like Sailor Moon. And why won't Naoko-hime fill in all those holes she left in her legendary story?
there there i know how you feel i cant find the manga any where and its making me want to blow up something  

The Little Pixie Annebell

Negamoon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:24 pm
*sniff* Why must they torment us? WHY!?!? crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:52 pm
Naoko-sensei has been off the Sailor Moon projects for a long time. Go to kurozuki.com and look at everything that came out AFTER she finished the final arc of her BSSM manga. She's currently working on a series called Love Witch at last check-up on her site, AND she helped her husband create HunterxHunter. If you really miss seeing new things from her, look up those series!  

Syndrama

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:12 pm
Hey the worst part of it is that Toei is prolly messing with the rights to Sailor Moon. That might be the reason why stores are unable to sell the anime or the manga... however, I'd really like for Naoko-hime to read my story once it's complete... anyone know if she knows english?

...Or will she just say, "watashi baka na"?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:46 am
I'm not too sure if Naoko speaks English...

But I totally understand. I want to buy the manga, but the bookstores never carry them anymore. I hope for the day that I walk in bookstore and see at least one issue *it's happened before*. So I think it's okay to rant on how Toei just refuses to officially bring Sailor Moon back to America...  

skyboy

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:52 am
I dont want them to make any more Sailor Moon, it's perfect the way it is. It was the SuperS series that ruined it for the Americans, out of the 4 SM seasons, SuperS ratings were the lowest.

I read a report awhile back saying that Cartoon Network was depending on SuperS, if the ratings were good, they would have kept showing it for a while, maybe even considered bringing over StarS, however, the ratings were low and, well...u know the rest....

Toei also wanted to promote more of their series, but they couldn't with the Sailor Moon contract in the way, so they waited for the contracts to expire and then push thier other anime shows (proof of this, there are alot more Toei animation productions around like Zatch Bell, Ojamajo Doremi, Bobobo, Rave Master, etc.)

the thing that makes ME mad, is when they brought the manga into all of this and Kodansha didn't want to renew the manga licenses either, my manga is freaking falling apart because stupid TokyoPop didn't put it together right in the 1st place and now i cant even get another freaking copy because of stupid Kodansha!!!!! stare

......that's all of my ranting...thank u mrgreen  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces