Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Rape Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Um....?
  wtf!!!
View Results

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:50 am
I don't mean to push anyone's buttons. And I hope this doesn't piss anyone off. But how do some of you deal with being raped (if you have been raped)? If you haven't beeen raped how would you deal with it?

I mean I know how I dealed with it. I did the best I could considering I was 6-yrs-old and the first person to rape me was someone who was supposed to love and care for me. I also know how I delt with it when it happened again over the years. I became who I am today because of the people who ruined my childhood. I became the strong 19-yrs-old girl that I am today. But I also know that I still think about it everyday and that I still have night mares sometimes. So that brings me to my real question.. Does anyone ever REALLY get over rape? or do people just force themselves to believe they're over it so they don't have to deal?

I apologize again if this topic bothers anyone as I understand how it might hurt someone. I could barely stand writing it. Also if you would like to know my whole story.. emo please PM me and ask or ask me to tell it here in this topic, or even add me as a friend. emo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:58 am
Anarchy-x
crying crying My gerbil was Raped by a Hobo the other day......he thought it was a burrito and then ate him. I cut my most private places because Skippy knives suggested it. IT hurt so good! crying crying

If i lived physically close to you.... I'd mutilate your body and piss in your mouth.

Not a good thing to piss me off when I'm depressed... not only am I depressed right now.... but being driven Insane.... even worse time to piss me off.....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:18 pm
wow. Anarchy-x was not kool for writing that. You did right by tell the kid off. no ffense ^^ but what Anarchy-x did is disrespectful .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:10 pm
I just kinda tried to pretend like it never happened.
Even though it did.
And I understand the whole nightmare thing.
It's a scary thing...
If you need to vent more or anything.
Feel free to PM me.
<3.
Sorry I couldn't help much else, though.
] ;.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:57 pm
Anarchy-x
Yami to Hikari
wow. Anarchy-x was not kool for writing that. You did right by tell the kid off. no ffense ^^ but what Anarchy-x did is disrespectful .

sorry I normally don't do that I'm just I don't know sorry

yeah, man, that really wasn't cool.

however, i do love messin' with you pose-emo cunts. emo died in the late 80's

emo <--this isn't ********' emo. whiny isn't emotional. i know emo stands for "emotive hardcore"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:55 pm
I was molested when I was 9, and I'm not over it. Rape is much more serious though...My parents have tried to get me therapy, but the ones who have helped most are my friends...  

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:26 pm
[SkIPpY-KnIVeS]
Anarchy-x
Yami to Hikari

yeah, man, that really wasn't cool.

however, i do love messin' with you pose-emo cunts. emo died in the late 80's

emo <--this isn't ********' emo. whiny isn't emotional. i know emo stands for "emotive hardcore"

haha tru dat homie  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:26 am
Anarchy-x
Yami to Hikari

Hey it's cool.. alright. Just don't do it anymore. I understand that people mess up sometimes it happens. Just be careful about what you say from now on. ^^ If you do that everything should be cool.  

Dark Moonlight Infinity

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:30 am
Emo-chan loves emo-sama
I was molested when I was 9, and I'm not over it. Rape is much more serious though...My parents have tried to get me therapy, but the ones who have helped most are my friends...

yea.. my dada tried to get me therapy.. which pissed me off cuz he thought that would make me forget he's the one who did it to me the first time it happened. My friends have helped the most too. ^^ they know how to make me feel better without even trying. emo ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:19 pm
I've never been raped, but I have been abused in other ways, including being physically abused. I guess I just try not to think about it as much as I can and just try to look forward to the day when it will end, even though it's hard.  

_darkened_tears_

Mixolydia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:33 pm
I can honestly say I was lucky enough to escape a problem when I saw it coming. Not to say nothing happened, but I didn't have to face the harshness of dealing with a rape. I have been beaten and molested, however. It's hard to forget.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:01 am
Rape is just one problem, this could apply to almost any problem.

Does anyone really ever get over someone dying?
Does anyone really ever get over a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband or wife?

This is a really deep question...
seriously, I would ask a physciatrist (sp?) or someone who works in mental health.

Redacted Account

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces