Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beckithewatermage
Captain

Devoted Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:24 am
"A weird place for a Tavern, huh?" You mutter to yourself as you look at the seemingly friendly building, almost at the summit of the great peak. "But rather convenient."

As you push open the door, friendly music makes it's way through the opening in the door to your ears. Seems like a nice place, so far. You seat yourself at the bar, and order yourself a drink.

"Why is it so quiet in here?" You ask the barman. "There's no-one part from myself, here, and yet you are still open?"

"Ah, you see, no-one else has found this place, and posted yet! But I'm sure they will in due time though."

As this was said, the door slowly opened again.

"Speak of the devil."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a place to hang out, and just chat with others. I thought I'd make it due to the lack of threads at this current moment.

Just... have fun!

I might make this like a proper Tavern, with jobs and the like, if it kicks off, and people think it is a good idea. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:21 am
'Becca!!!!', i walk in and give becca a hug, 'a reef please.' i say to the barman.
'What you up to?' i ask Becca, sipping my drink.

(hope i answered that right, sorry if i havent becca)

beXi_Angel

Death_Lord_Xizor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:24 pm
Strole's in calmly with a smile on his face. Takes a seat at the bar next to beX. "Double Vodka and Coke, please, and do you have any tequila?" he asks the barman. Turns to beX, "Having a grown up ...Reef again are we ?" Raises Eyebrows and turns to face barman again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:33 am
'I like them, they're nice. remember that i haven't tried anything else.' replied beX.

beXi_Angel

Death_Lord_Xizor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:40 pm
"whatever floats your boat, still have feelings for that specail person" asked Kingz.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:24 pm
I walk into the building, sit at the bar, and orders a drink. Someone taps me on the shoulder. I spin around and twist their arm into a lock incase they wanted to hurt me. I then ask what the person wants then unlocks him.

Whats up people??? I hope I didn't scare you! =)  

Dragonprincess4eva

Dragonprincess4eva

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:26 pm
Wow noone has been talking here for a while. It has become very quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:50 am
wahh i liked this thread too!  

Dragonprincess4eva

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:53 pm
Inside the bar the gaians sit and chatter when suddenly a cold shiver runs up each and everyone of their spines. A cold wind blows outside and forces the tavern door open, nearly breaking it off. DC (aka me) enters, grabing everyones attention. She waves her staff around and point it at the barman. "Who are you...?" asked the barman, trembling slightly. "I am Dragonora Ceohini, ring a bell?" She growled at him. All was silent as the barman thought, then shrugged. "Doesn't ring a bell" he replied. "Argh!" DC yelled, trembling with rage. DC pulled out her sketchbook. "Behold, the Ancient Book of the Ceohinis! Prepare to meet thy doom!" DC yelled, opening the book to the first blank page. Using one of her sharp nails, she drew something onto the page and the drawing disappeared. In front of her, a drink appeared and she grabbed it, chuckling. "Aha! Remember now?!" she laughed, somewhat evilly. "Oh...it's...you..." the barman said ever so slowly, a frightened look appearing on his face. DC's book disappeared as she smirked, her deadly eyes shiny behind her dark sunglasses. Quickly, the barman ran into the back room and reentered with a golden chair. "Here o' great one" the barman said, bowing to DC. DC sat in the chair and tapped her hooked nails on the armrests while holding onto her drink with the other claw. She growled at some of the gaians who glared at her. "Who the heck are you?!" one of the gaians asked. There was a long pause. DC finished her drink and it disappeared. She looked over at the foolish gaian, and slowly smirked. "Now that's none of your business..." DC said in a villainish manner. Suddenly, a 6'8'' dark Italian man appeared beside DC. Then another, but he was only 6'2''. Another but more tense shiver ran down everyone's spines as the three disappeared into thin air...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:29 pm
wow that was very intence!!!!!!!! your awesome!  

Dragonprincess4eva

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:11 am
Lol thanks. smile I'm a writer/screenwriter/playwright, I'm in drama. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:47 pm
I love to act and I love drama but i can't write(well not really)  

Dragonprincess4eva

Dragonora_Ceohini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:57 pm
cool smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:20 am
Why is everyone writing this in story format? gonk
If you want a role play, I'll make one!  

beckithewatermage
Captain

Devoted Elocutionist

Dragonprincess4eva

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:51 pm