Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Animal Crossing Sale Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:42 am
I have an idea.. in Animal Crossing... I wanted to sell triforces to people who wanted one for the low low price of 5000-7000 bells... But I'm not sure if I'll do it. Only if it turns out people want it I guess. Not to mention I still have to put my friend codes on the lists. But if this thread gets positive feedback, I'd be happy to do it. blaugh

I can also sell lucky cats and Pianos and such, but no discount for those.

Tell me if you're interested, and I might get off my butt to do all those things. smile

EDIT: Ok, it's pretty much official now. The price for Triforces is 5000 unless I start to run out of money. I lose 5000 for every one you know. But I've got about 200,000 bells in the bank so I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon.

People served: 2  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:17 am
This would be better posted in the Wi-Fi Connection subforum, and it will be moved there after you have read and replied to this post.  

G a m e O v e r

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:26 am
Ok, but it wasn't really official yet, so I wasn't too sure where to put it. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:03 am
It's okey. No worries.  

G a m e O v e r

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:11 am
Meta_Fish
It's okey. No worries.

Yay moved!... Now to wait... Is there anything you would like if I do this?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:39 am
I might take a Lucky Cat.
But I'd have to check my stuff.
I kinda hope Animal Crossing Wii is built into the system, because that would help organize the Virtual Console and keep the game from being mundane after a month.  

G a m e O v e r

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:48 am
Meta_Fish
I kinda hope Animal Crossing Wii is built into the system, because that would help organize the Virtual Console and keep the game from being mundane after a month.

Yes that would be nice. I do have the lucky cat, I also have the lefty and black one if you're interested. I forget how much they cost though..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:59 am
I haven't even posted my friend codes yet, so it's really unorganized right now.  

Waynebrizzle

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:08 am
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish

Yes that would be nice. I do have the lucky cat, I also have the lefty and black one if you're interested. I forget how much they cost though..
Alright, if you find me a total, someday we'll connect possibly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:10 am
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish

So, do you want all three types or just the one you originally wanted? I'll find the price and someday get it to you.  

Waynebrizzle

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:11 am
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish

So, do you want all three types or just the one you originally wanted? I'll find the price and someday get it to you.
All three. Because I now have all three in real life too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:15 am
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish

surprised Okey dokey. Also if you'd like to know, I've heard the lucky cats' feng shui colors are white and yellow ( wink ) . I like feng shui. It actually helps a lot.  

Waynebrizzle

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:16 am
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish

surprised Okey dokey. Also if you'd like to know, I've heard the lucky cats' feng shui colors are white and yellow ( wink ) . I like feng shui. It actually helps a lot.
Feng Shui is too hard for me. I need like, a paintbrush so that I can put stuff where I want it and still get feng shui.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:27 am
Meta_Fish

Feng Shui is too hard for me. I need like, a paintbrush so that I can put stuff where I want it and still get feng shui.

That's too bad. It really helps with fishing and stuff. I'e checked the catalogue, and each cat was 1,700. So that's 5,100 bells you need to bring when we connect.(Hehe, dirty)  

Waynebrizzle

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:32 am
Waynebrizzle
Meta_Fish

That's too bad. It really helps with fishing and stuff. I'e checked the catalogue, and each cat was 1,700. So that's 5,100 bells you need to bring when we connect.(Hehe, dirty)
Alright. I'll pay you that when we connect. ;D ;D
Whenever that is.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas