Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
See how stupid Christains are Brainwashing children!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CGurp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:39 am
This may look like an AntiChristain's prank-site joke, but once you exsplore, your nightmares creep out of your dreams and into reality... ninja

Actally, I don't know; I haven't cheaked out the rest of the site yet. pirate

All though... I maybe just right... *enter scary music*
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:04 am
That's funny. lol  

Lethkhar

CGurp

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:26 am
LOL!!!11!! They think coffee is evil!!! Seriously!!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:17 am
This...This can't be for real. Are there really Christians out there who are that ((insert pause here)) straightforward and stupid? Some of that is ridiculous. I would love to meet the person who wrote this. Who had the courage to write this? That’s the kind of Christian logic I love to make fun of...its funny how someone could idealize all of that. Sadly, it probably is for real, but on the bright side it gives me some good laughs.  

seeking-a-way-to-seek

Yami_Ichi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:17 pm
o_O! The part about finding an Atheist and what to do... wow... that is priceless. Not all of them are grumpy and bitter... I actually am happy! Coffee shall comfort me through the problems of life... *Looks around at everyone suspiciously, hunching over her cup of coffee and sipping it slowly.* ccccooooffffeeeee...
<<
>>
MINE!
><

I was laughing throughout this whole thing about how someone could be this ignorant. You can tell that the person who wrote this, really knows nothing about Atheists. But also when you look at this, this isn't total brainwashing. Yes, it has the whole Jesus loves you thing. But, the only people who would go here would be the children who have already accepted Jesus. They are not tricking people into believing in Jesus, they are stating what they believe in a way that children will understand.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:49 pm
This is REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY old news (well for me) I posted this site on another forum about 2 years ago. This was a prank site and to my suprise there are some people who take this seriously.  

Lesilrok

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:53 pm
There are three things going on here.

One...lack of discussable content, and two, this topic is old.

The third is the idea that this could be real(even though I know it's not) is going to give me nightmares.

The first two are easily fixed. Add some sort of discussion that can be easily understood to the first post. Right now there is nothing going on here and that needs to change.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:22 pm
This is definetlty fake. Look at some of the stuff in the store.  

Cherry Picker

Redem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:46 pm
It's a fake. A really bad one.

It ignores the rule of all good hoaxes, making it obvious once you dig a little deeper.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:11 am
I swear, if this was actually real, I'd crap myself.

...they had better not mess with the coffee either. stare  

Tenth Speed Writer

Nephrastar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:22 am
Even though it is fake and old, I still find it funny...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:08 pm

Next time if you find something funny and you really just want to drop a link, try the 'Things that make you giggle' thread.
If you have some discussion and all to go with it, then you should make a topic.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

elindacay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:28 pm
That is.....scary!

Of course, the Veggie tales is also that way stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:14 pm
Hey! Veggie Tales is awesome! ><

If you like to talk to tomoatoes...
Haha.

Yami_Ichi

Waffle Dem0n

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:51 am
Because an eternity of the hypothetical worse suffering possible, courtesy of your loving god is a happy idea, no? razz

... Did the kangaroo just say chalom? Or however the ******** you spell it.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff