Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:18 am
The title said it all.

So don't be shy.

Tell us something about yourself, fish enthusiasts!

wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:26 am
My name is ChibiSkittles. I love fishies :3 Unfortunatly my most recient fishie (Alpha Betta) passed away. The head of the household is now living in the great fishbowl in the sky crying  

ChibiSkittles

Lonely Lover

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:40 am
Wow...I haven't seen you for quite some time. How are you ? ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:50 am
*this is for whoever does not know me* Im angelabrock75 obviously, I own a 55 gallon aquarium in it lives : 1 big male crown tail betta, 1 male swordtail, 3 rosboras, 2 cherry barbs, 3 black phantom tetras, 5 neons, and 2 panda cory cats......whooo that took a bit to type...LOL

and in other news.....I am now a fellow guild owner.....my sister signed over her Rocky Horror Picture Show guild to me......YAY GO GUILD OWNERS!!!  

SquishyAngeh
Crew

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:15 pm
Hullo all! I'm Blu, nice ta meet yah! whee

Now lets see....I'm an aquarist from the west coast. I own (2) 50gallon tanks. One is dedicated to tropical fish, mainly discus and fancy plecos. Although I do have a few tetras in there. I also have two rams in there as well. The other tank is/was a tanganyikan cichlid tank, until the great fish disaster. I went away for a week, family forgot to feed, they basically killed eachother. Now all I have in that tank is an albino bichor, 5 clown loaches, a moonlight gourami, a tire track eel (also known as a spiney eel), and a flyriver turtle. Although, I do plan on rebuilding my tanganyikan ecosystem....just not now...I'm kinda broke. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Hiyas I'm Narren. ^^
And my mom says I have issues because every room in my place has at the least 1 tank in it.

I own two 55 gallon tanks. (one is in br other lr, one's oak others black)
A 49 gallon. (black it and the black 55 are set up as a room divider in lr)
A 45 gallon. (hallway landing enterance)
A a 35 gallon. (bathroom ^^)
Two 10 gallon. (Ultilty room, feeders)
A 5 gallon . (My bettas male/ female set)

I have a barracuda (Lestat), fancytail guppies, various swordtails, a few clown loaches, set of bettas, piranahas (the 3 stooges), 2 plecos (tweedledee and tweedledum), and the two 10 gallons are set up with feeders plain goldfish and tuffies for the stooges and Lestat.
My tanks are also planted heart

I want to get some Discus and maybe Keelies 3nodding  

Narren7

Hilarious Lunatic

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:37 pm
O.o Wow. I've been looking for this place forever,well. The thread at lest. Thought it closed down or something. So great to see you again,Majah. How about the other member's? Are they still around the Gaian world?

Anyway! For those that have no clue as to who I am.

Back when this place was only a thread, I had four fish,that I can't ever remember the name of. Right now,I have 3 left,One died. x.x But I fixed the tank up nicely,put some plants inside,got a "Sucker fish" which is getting bigger with every day that passes,and two dwarf frogs. Along with that,a ton of snails. o.O I don't have the heart to kill them,though. I'm odd and actually think snails are really cute.I know,someday im going to have to kill them all but .. >.> As for other info,I'm 23,my real name is Amanda. I live in Arizona, though we are planning on moving to Delaware.Woo. I don't know what else to say,exept that im a complete animal lover. Besides fish,I have 6 parakeets,2 doves,2 cockatiels,a cat,and Australian Cattle Dog.

Update: My fish are no longer with me, and I have no more fishies.Awww.>.> Hopefully I can still hang out here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:26 pm
Hi, I'm Potato Lord and I have an unquenchable love for the Pacific Sun Fish. I aspire to be as much as one fin on their ethereal fish-hide.

LONG TIME, NO SEE!!!  

Potato Lord

The Chaos Fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:52 pm
Im chaos i currently had a 5 gallon tank that will soon be home to a betta and a suckerfish maybe still kinda unsure what i want in there with the betta  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:30 pm
Im Silver. I have a 1 gallon tank with two female guppies, but pretty soon im getting a 2 and a half gallon tank and getting more guppies.  

SilverStarboy
Crew

Majah
Captain

Blessed Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:42 pm
It's nice to see some old face back ^_^

For those who lost the link to the thread...this was the tanks old thread.

As you can see, it is one of those that got affected with the message offline and posts in read only since it is a very old thread.

----

Hello all...I have 3 clown loaches, 1 silver koi, 2 albino kribs, 2 ellongatus cichlids, 1 yellow lab cichlid and 1 pleco.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:08 pm
Well im ^^Psycha^^ Im 14, so young. I like fishing. I have fish as pets. I have Beta fish. I love them. I sometimes put them to fight. I like to fish in gaia and in real life even thought Im noth really good
Thx for inviting me

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ai no Kiseki

Gracious Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:18 pm
Hi! I'm ang3l4ever817. Thanks for inviting me to the guild. Well let's see...I'm 14 years old. I actually don't own any fish tanks and such, but it all belongs to my dad. He loves all his fish. In my house, there are two 150 gallon tanks, one 30 gallon tank and one 75 gallon tank. Also, there is a 125 gallon tank that is full of tropical fish and corals. Here is a huge image of the coral filled fish tank. My family also owns tons of other animals like dogs, turtles, birds and our fish. We just can't get enough of them! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:49 am
Hello ^-^

I'm Night,NG,goddess....whatever you prefer to call me

I love fish...especially my oscar heart  

XxNightGoddessxX

Shishou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:49 am
Hi I'm Shishou, I don't really know anything much about fishes but I'm sure that I could learn more about them here in this Guild. Thanks ate Majah for inviting me. ^_^

I currently have 2 Gold fishes and 11 Flower horn fingerlings.
I don't know how may gallons our fish tank holds, but it's quite small. And the fingerlings live in a small fish bowl. xp sweatdrop

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff