16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:26 pm
The Story Thus Far...

After escourting Milan to the Pok�mon Center, Alexa accepts Yukari's challenge for a 3-on-3 battle and thus the fight begins! The first round is intense, Yukari's Flygon versus Alexa's Cascade. But when Cascade uses Blizzard something happens, startling Alexa.

Who is that red-headed woman? Why does she seem to want to kill Alexa? And most importantly, why did she call Alexa a traitor?

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:27 pm
_RPers_

Username//Character (Species)

Alexa-sama//Alexa (Human)
Fox Demon Shippo//Yukari (Human)
dorkus-malorkus//Malin/Milo (Human)
Fischer//??? (Human)
CPanda//??? (Mareep)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:28 pm
((And here we go now.))

It was a bright, sunny day on the island of Cinnabar, in the southwest reaches of Kanto. Of course, would you expect any different from a volcanic island?

It stood mid-afternoon, around the time the schools were letting out, so children of all ages were beginning to infiltrate the small city. Here and there, the kids ran and played, some of them with a Pokémon companion like Growlithe or Meowth. Though, a few of the older ones could be seen with higher Stages, such as Bayleef, Houndoom, and even the occasional Camerupt or Ludicolo.

And, like always, there were a lot of Trainers as well, using this chance to show off their rare and power Teams.

Well, except for one, anyway.

From afar, earthen-hued eyes watched a young man dazzle a crowd of elementry schoolers with his Xatu, obviously not impressed.

"Ooo! Wow! A Xatu! As if I didn't see enough of those in the Ruins of Alph..!"
A female voice remarked sarcasticly. The owner of the voice was a young girl, looking around twelve or thirteen. Her equally brown hair was shoulder-length and grafittied with five bold, yellow streaks and blonde bangs, her eyes hidden behind a pair of tear-shaped glasses. She wore a powder blue and white shirt that cut off around her midriff, baggy overall pants looking two sizes too big and a worn pair of red, platform Converses completing the tomboyish outfit.

The brunette was sitting on a bench in a serene-looking park, arms crossed in front of her as she frowned and continued to watch the awed group.
"Psyche could beat that bird anyday.."
She added in a matter-of-fact tone, suddenly becomming annoyed with the show-off.

"If it wasn't for Indigo..."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jason the Samurai Knight

Unbeatable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:14 am
Jason the Samruai Knight/Jason (human)
Age 16
hometown Pallet Town
many pokemon but always has a Scyther and Wartortle with him. He is a great swordsmen and trainer.
At the port of the island a boy and a Scyther got off his Lapras and return it in it's pokeball. Looking a round then his Wartorle jump out of the water. He said "let get something to eat I starving" both of the pokemon jump up and down with glee. they went to the pokemon center. He got some food and drinks from the venting machine while the doctor took care of his pokemon. after he got his pokemon back, he got out a Charizard and got on it's back then the pokemon flew to the pokestore got some stuff and put it in his backpack after that he when to the park and let all of his pokemon out to play while he nap for a bit. he's two water pokemon play by a small pond while Scyther started training while the other three took a nap too.
(that what you want?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:01 am
The same day, time, and island; across the island, near the Scientific Research Center, a young - around 14 - girl with shoulder-length purple hair sits on the edge of the water, bobbing her legs in it, her shoes beside her, and five Pokéballs in her belt. The girl looks up, string over the water, trying to not pay attention to the hustle and bustle of the town 'above' her. She then looks over to her one Pokémon not in it's ball, a vulpix, and simply says, looking back over the ocean:

"It.....it really is beautiful, isn't it......? ...Of course, those tourists aren't here for beauty....."

The small fire-fox nodded, and lay down by her to nap....

That good? sweatdrop  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:40 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
The same day, time, and island; across the island, near the Scientific Research Center, a young - around 14 - girl with shoulder-length purple hair sits on the edge of the water, bobbing her legs in it, her shoes beside her, and five Pokéballs in her belt. The girl looks up, string over the water, trying to not pay attention to the hustle and bustle of the town 'above' her. She then looks over to her one Pokémon not in it's ball, a vulpix, and simply says, looking back over the ocean:

"It.....it really is beautiful, isn't it......? ...Of course, those tourists aren't here for beauty....."

The small fire-fox nodded, and lay down by her to nap....

That good? sweatdrop

((Just like that, Shippo. 3nodding And Jason, I'll add you when you actually make your first post.))

With a sigh, the brunette stood and stretched slightly. She had never liked this time of year, with all the tourists and Trainers stopping here on their way to the Indigo Plateau for the Competition. It was always so annoying... Those.. Those.. foreigners acting as though they were natives of the Island.

"Peh..."
With one last scrowl towards the Xatu Trainer, the girl stuffed her hands into the pockets of her overall pants and began to walk, dark eyes transfixed on the sidewalk below her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:27 pm
Those tourists, trainers, and almost everyone else, was getting to her nerves. The young girl got up, and motioned for her Vulpix to follow...she walked over, into the sheltered area, where most tourists and what-not knew not-a-thing about, and sat sown on a hill, overlooking the sea....her Vulpix sat, once more, by her side, then layed and sprawled out on the cool, somewhat damp grass. It was approaching night-time, but the girl had been out late before, and knew it wasn't a big deal. She sat there, staring over the horizon.......

You sure, Alexa? Oh, and our chars should meet. 3nodding  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:03 pm
((Yush, Shippo. I'm sure. And Righto, Akira! Just keep in mind that the setting's in Cinnabar Island...))

Mindlessly, the earthen-tressed teenager roamed, a pair of gaint, black, Disk Jockey-style headphones covering her ears. Though, she wasn't worried about getting lost. That would be impossible. She had been born and raised right here in the small city, so she knew her way around like the back of her hand.

"You are.. the antidote that gets me by... Something strong.. like a drug, that gets me hhiiggghhh..."
Quietly, the brunette sang to her music, voice barely above a whisper as she continued in her absentminded wanderings.
".. What I rreeaalllyy ment to ssaayyy is I'm ssorryy for the wwaayy I aamm.."

Of course, she wasn't paying attention, so it really was a miracle that she hadn't bumped into anything or one.

Yet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:27 pm
((Ok first of all I looked at all you posts and never saw anything that said we had to be in cinnibar and why do we have to in the first place as Mahatma Ghandhi once said "Out ability to reach unity in diverisity will be our beautty and test our civillizatition" I think some of that applys her in that with out diversity a rp will really never be a success,what I mean is there is if there isnt a everything or everyone or every place is the same than it would be a really boring rp,the same go's for if there was only one member or one place and if you dont have an instresting rp not alot of people join and if that happens the few people who did join will get eventualy get bored and leave you all alone.))  

Akira Mercuraki

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:31 pm
Name: Linear Rainbow
Home town: Osaka, Japan
Description: ...can I say...(( ninja Avi...))
Personality: Very intelligent, she uses her mind to think out battle logically. She loves a good battle, so any challenge will be taken. She gets really excited over any battles, but she also loves contests for her adorible pokemon. A very engergetic person, she's constantly bouncing off the walls. She sometimes acts innocent just to get attention...but she's actually very bossy, a little snotty, a flirt, and very tom-boyish
History: Hailing from Osaka, her whole family act as the average Osakans do...crazy! She got her first pokemon from the town Proff., Prof. Mune-Mune. With her new found friend (an Eevee), she caught 4 others of that kind. Her goal was to evolve each one to the different forms of Eevee. Traveling the world, she eventually met her goal and now plans to be the greatest Eevee trainer in the world. ((also: all her Eevee's are female, which is very rare. she feels destiny brought them all together))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:43 pm
Akira Mercuraki
((Ok first of all I looked at all you posts and never saw anything that said we had to be in cinnibar and why do we have to in the first place as Mahatma Ghandhi once said "Out ability to reach unity in diverisity will be our beautty and test our civillizatition" I think some of that applys her in that with out diversity a rp will really never be a success,what I mean is there is if there isnt a everything or everyone or every place is the same than it would be a really boring rp,the same go's for if there was only one member or one place and if you dont have an instresting rp not alot of people join and if that happens the few people who did join will get eventualy get bored and leave you all alone.))

Alexa-sama
It was a bright, sunny day on the island of Cinnabar, in the southwest reaches of Kanto. Of course, would you expect any different from a volcanic island?

((Child, do not start with me. If you had clearly read my first RP post, you would see that my character was on Cinnabar, thus placing the setting there. I had enough faith in my fellow Guild members to assume they'd, too, realize this.

But if you want to be off in Johto and Hoenn, be my guest. You just won't get any acknowledgement from me, and maybe (most likely) the rest of the RPers as well.

And Linear, feel free to begin RPing. No need to post your character's stats. Like I said, "just jump right in, mans!" smile

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:53 pm
((Dont call me a child I dont care who you are nobody calls me a child and second just because you said that it dose not mean everyone's going to figure it out that could have just have been part of the discription and please once again look over at my last post and carefully consider my point.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:01 pm
Akira Mercuraki
((Dont call me a child I dont care who you are nobody calls me a child and second just because you said that it dose not mean everyone's going to figure it out that could have just have been part of the discription and please once again look over at my last post and carefully consider my point.))

((she had a point. Like any thread, read every first page post, unless otherwise stated.))  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:02 pm
Akira Mercuraki

((I care naught of your age. You are acting like a child, so therefore I shall treat and call you as one.

Just because you didn't not see that the setting was on Cinnabar does not mean that everyone else will not as well. Shippo did. And I assume Linear did as well.

And who says the RP's going to be just on Cinnabar? I do agree that if it were to stay in just one location, it would, indeed, get very boring, but I do not plan on letting that happen, so I refer you to rule number seven.

Read THAT carefully.))

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces