Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:57 am
hey this Rp is for those who like to be whom ever they want and say stupid random things to each other xd iit stupid but i wuold like to do it anyways so enjoy kay mrgreen but right now it really based on castle oblivion where namine is trap in the castle with a bunch of others characters such as me and we are trying to get out if youll like to jion just ask cuz what started out as fun just became serious and we would like more people to join if you could
if you like put in your profile so we can know who you are

*okay his the lowdown im Serdive (Darkred) who is really Damos that disappeared for some time and ihas returned as a completly different charater
Darkmage is Namine and she has fallen in love with Damos and is now searching for him with Serdive (who is really damos but she doesnt know)
they had just recently excaped castle oblivion and currently are in Hallow bastion or now called radiant garden in search of Leon who made some appearance in castle oblivion but it isnt known for certian if it was him or not and from there ive been trying to make a new Org that is currently being formed in the shadows of Radiant garden and i trully need RPs for the role, and thats about how the story goes as far as i remember sweatdrop * ask BMR for any detials i left out i havent been on as of late so yeah just ask her  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:59 am
of course i start of as my favorite RP character Damos and his wolves
whatsup folks how are you all doin tonght *smiles and waves at the empty audience as he walks in*well lets start off with some stupid jokes kay mrgreen  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:00 am
Yea, randomness. I be namine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:02 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
fine by me not mine is that alright if i call you that smiles and gives her a cute peck on the cheeks heart  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:06 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
fine by me not mine is that alright if i call you that smiles and gives her a cute peck on the cheeks heart
*smiles back*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:09 am
score one for the D-man starts celebrating with his wolves companions((note they are not pets so dont make that mistake and risk a bite in the but from one of them))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:13 am
*giggles* why are you celebrating?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:17 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*giggles* why are you celebrating?
(thought-wow she is so hot damn why did i have to be so stupid) umm nothing redface so whats up not mine is that your real name or something of s nickname *tamajing gets close to namine and sits to get peted, very unusual for him to do cuz he bites a lot of people*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:25 am
*giggles* your funny.*looks at tamajing, and pets tamajing*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:31 am
*Farmoska just stares at Tamajing and then walks away* man those two can be so different for being twin god i love my twin she is everything and more of who i am but just with different physical features sweatdrop , (man why am i talking about my sister thang Damos think of a way to get her attention)so you plan to stay here for long? sweatdrop (god damos your lame) *tamajing looks at me and smiles his wolfish smile*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:35 am
lol maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:42 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
lol maybe.
redface (oh god am i blushing im speechless what do i do uhh say something you idiot say something) okay  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:45 am
*giggles*(wow he is really cute)Don't worry i will stay for a while you can stop blushing now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:50 am
redface oh im not blushing its just the heat redface *Farmoska notice and bites my but* ahhh that hurt what was that for gonk *rubs his but in pain*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:55 am
ok.*giggles* Are you ok?*namine puts her hand on Damos shoulder*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash