Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
does any one know? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:29 pm
when Micheal is gonna show up in angel santuary? (and i dont mean mentiond or show a little bit of his face that is covered my shadow i mean actually show up and be introduced)
i realy cant wait he's one of my most favorite characters
i appreciate it whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:47 am
He shows up in the middle of volume seven.
Michael's introducing(?) is great, and because of him(and Raphael, together they are great) I love the seventh one.  

Katinchen012

meowpiggy15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:23 am
yes sweet thatnk you so much, las time i was at the mall i saw vol 7 but i was the brokness so i coudlnt buy it! crying look like im black mailing my dad to buy it for me *runs off to the mall*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:18 am
Katinchen012
Michael's introducing(?) is great, and because of him(and Raphael, together they are great) I love the seventh one.

Seventh and eighth book are pretty awesome...but I still like 11-14 and 17-20...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:40 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

Seventh and eighth book are pretty awesome...but I still like 11-14 and 17-20...

I really like volume four, volume seven, volume nine and fifteen to twenty, but, well, if I say the truth I love all of them.

Volume eleven to fourteen? I think many people will hate them, especially fourteen...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:11 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

I really like volume four, volume seven, volume nine and fifteen to twenty, but, well, if I say the truth I love all of them.

Volume eleven to fourteen? I think many people will hate them, especially fourteen...

I adore that story arc because its so tragic and beautiful at the same time...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Izumi-san

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:32 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

I like 17-20 the most...I don't know why, maybe I just like how the story reaches its ultimate final ending climax. Yeah, that's probably why.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:03 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

I adore that story arc because its so tragic and beautiful at the same time...

Yes, I agree, it is... And[spoiler!] even if Kira and Zaphikel they, their deaths are tragic, but also kind of beautiful. Zaphikel finds his lost child and is reunited with Anael, and Kira... "I never wanted to be human... But what if I wanted to live as Sakuya Kira? *sniff* And besides of course Setsuna and Sara almost together, but then apart again.
Oh, and I love Lil!  

Katinchen012

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:54 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

17-20 is the greatest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:32 am
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

meepness, ppl wil probally hate 14! why? please tell tell!  

meowpiggy15

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:50 am
meowpiggy15
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

meepness, ppl wil probally hate 14! why? please tell tell!

That would be a major spoiler :3 Are you sure you dont want to find out for yourself?
The suspense of Kaori Yuki's series are a part of the fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:43 pm
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

Where do you live at to be able to have read those volumes? Cuz here in the U.S. they're taking their sweet time about releasing volumes. I think Viz is up to Angel Sanctuary volume 9...by the way, are all 20 volumes available in spain yet? Cuz i have some spanish cousins and maybe they could send me a few or something....luckily i can still read spanish and a little french biggrin  

Naotosbro

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:41 pm
Naotosbro
Where do you live at to be able to have read those volumes? Cuz here in the U.S. they're taking their sweet time about releasing volumes. I think Viz is up to Angel Sanctuary volume 9...by the way, are all 20 volumes available in spain yet? Cuz i have some spanish cousins and maybe they could send me a few or something....luckily i can still read spanish and a little french biggrin

I know they have translated the whole series of Angel Sanctuary in French. The same company is staring on Count Cain and God Child now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:06 pm
I've only read up to volume 7 and I'm just dying to read the other volumes.  

Quite.Obscure

Fried Dishtowels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:54 am
He shows up for the first time in Volume 7, and is in Volume 8 a fair amount. You'll get your fair share of him blaugh  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff