Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SEIYA YATEN TAIKI... your favourite Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your favourite ....
seiya
52%
 52%  [ 41 ]
taiki
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
yaten
34%
 34%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 78

chadny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:56 am
perhaps my favourite sailor season is the last one ........ the star season. From the start i fall in love with "Three Lights".
My favourite is SEIYA .... yes Seiya is cocky , arrogant and has a malicious sense of humour but he is capable of being romantic and charming when he wants to be - especially in the presence of a certain girl.
Taiki, despite his love of poetry, sees the world in logical and scientific terms. He seems cold and calculating and does not have the time for romance or dreams .
And Yaten... in short he seem to be the stereotype of a spoiled celebrity brat. Did i mention that he's the handsome of the three and he know it too?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:38 pm
hello....i like very much sailor moon and the last season....i love sailor starlights especially seya...he's so cute.... blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart blaugh heart  

kristinne24

Crazy Anime Lover

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:55 pm
Hello 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:09 pm
Jeez I guess I don't know as much about Sailor Moon as I thought I did . . . gonk  

MistressBriseis

chadny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:22 pm
it doesn't matter how much u know about sailor senshi. have u seen the last season ?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:56 pm
I like Yaten/Healer the best,everyone seems to love seia  

Ophie In Water

chadny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:12 pm
Yayamaya
I like Yaten/Healer the best,everyone seems to love seia

he is cute too.......... actually too cute but i still prefer seiya.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:17 am
I like Yaten the best. He cracks me up.  

Sahara An

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 am
I'm personally unable to pick a favorite of the three of them, since they all have faults...except for his complete inability to see things which aren't strictly defined, I'd say Taiki was the best.

It isn't until he arrives that you really notice how well rounded Mercury is, in taht she's not just smart, but willing to put faith in the illogical.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:21 am
Gotta love the dysfunction Yaten has where he only gets along with cats and hates people. blaugh He'd be a perfect new boyfriend for Minako. Especially when you take into account he's really a girl in disguise ninja Adds to V's curse.  

Syndrama

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:02 am
Ya, I liked Seiya because he ALWAYS called her Dumpling instead of Usagi just like Mamoru in season 1 before he got all lovely dovey and mature... Seiya has a fun personality. I could slap Yaten for how snobby he/she is!! But I shouldn't talk because my best friend is Exactly like Yaten (he's even an Aquarius like Yaten is), I'm like Taiki the most being all moody and mysterious (and I'm a Gemini like Taiki is!) then there's our friend Kinlee who says it like it is and is pretty much the leader (and he's a Leo Like Seiya!) Crazy!? My friends group are just like the 3 lights, and it helps that my friends are hot so...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:28 am
Kawaki
Ya, I liked Seiya because he ALWAYS called her Dumpling instead of Usagi just like Mamoru in season 1 before he got all lovely dovey and mature... Seiya has a fun personality. I could slap Yaten for how snobby he/she is!! But I shouldn't talk because my best friend is Exactly like Yaten (he's even an Aquarius like Yaten is), I'm like Taiki the most being all moody and mysterious (and I'm a Gemini like Taiki is!) then there's our friend Kinlee who says it like it is and is pretty much the leader (and he's a Leo Like Seiya!) Crazy!? My friends group are just like the 3 lights, and it helps that my friends are hot so...

woaw ...you'r gemini - me too... about the three lights ...i noticed that the thing that unifies Taiki and Yaten the most is, well, Seiya. He is always ditching them and running off to flirt with Usagi, or to play football, or to mope about and act lovesick and lonely, or . . . you get the picture. Which pretty much leaves Taiki and Yaten with only each other as company, throughout most of the season.The 2 of them are almost always together. Good thing that they are best friends. I think only Taiki can understand and endure Yaten's personality and viceversa.  

chadny

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:25 pm
I love them all to death, but if I had to pick I probably lean towards Seiya a little bit. He makes me laugh more than the others and that is probably my main reason.

I personally am probably more like Taiki and Yaten though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't really remember Stars that well, but I do remember I liked Yaten the most. I didn't really like Seiya. I didn't like how he always hit on Usagi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:29 am
Seiya of course, am a huge Seiya x Usagi fan when it comes to the anime! Manga, I like that Mamoru, he's got powers and shows his love a lot more.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff