Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 360 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shunko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:02 am
[Wingardia] No. 360: Room of the Night Skies.

Right on the white door before you walk inside, You will see a small whiteboard with a message on it that says, "Leave a message!" When you look above the door, there is a small silver bell that would ring every time you opened the door.

Inside the room, you would notice that it's circular, and the main colors are black, white and silver, and with the night-time grasslands on the walls and ceiling. On the wall, there is a small pannel where you can change the settings of the strange room to things like "Night-time medow" or "Night-Time waterfall", and many more. It's the "Night-time part, though, that gives this room it's reputation. In the dorm room, it contains three beds; A full sized bed that is in a small place that was carved inside the wall for Sora; with pure white bedding, with small floral designs embedded with a silver thread on the edges, and a bunk-bed for Ayame and Hikari; Ayame's bedding being black with small stars embedded with white thread on the edges, and Hikari's bedding silver with small, black butterflies embedded on the edges.

Inbetween the beds is a bayside window with translucent curtains and black cusions, with the view of a large lake, where you can see the sunset, sunrise, or night sky reflected on the crystal clear water. There is a small music system next to the window where you can record music as well as listen to it, which Sora takes much favor to. The music is almost always playing, but it's soft and calming, unless Sora doesn't feel well.

A small, flat-screen computer sits on a white desk, a black swivel chair carefully pushed in, not scratching the deep red-brown, hardword floor. A small, silver love-seat sits near the wall, a television screen just a few feet away from it. Near Ayame and Hikari's bunk-bed, a dorm-sized silver refridgerator is full of juice, soda, water, and iced tea. You can have your beverages at a glass dining table that is at least six feet away from the fridge, complete with White chairs with black and silver cusions.

If you can find the door to Sora-chan's closet, you could stumble across a big secret! If you manage to walk through her closet, you would find a secret bathroom where Sora could hide out for a while and relax. The walls in there are, like the main room, set to look like night, except this time, it's a night-time waterfall. The tub, sink, and ect., are just plain marble.

Air conditioning isn't needed, because Sora's wind powers keep wind circling throughout the room. Do you need someone to help if the three are out? Aoi, the gentle maid, will come to your rescue. Aoi has delicate skin, her hair a beutifull blue, and her eyes a deep purple. She isn't very loud, but she can be heard.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:32 am
Hakai followed Sora all the way to her dorm room, smerking at what she had said about wanting to make her smile. She sighed and nodded about what she said about her mother. "Yes, my mother had these powers too. I guess thats where I inharited them from. She was very strong and powerful with the casting and changing. Such strong beasts she could become, and yet they were also beautiful." She quietly walked into the room behind Sora looking around slowly. "This is a really nice place you have Sora."  

PrincessRyoko

Shunko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:42 am
Sora walked into her dorm room, just back from the hospital. She stared in awe for a minute, having no Idea that Ayame and Hikari completely changed the place. It was beutifull, in Sora's opinion. She looked at the walls, the grass moving, the sky looking so real. It seemed like a dream, but it wasn't, she could hear soft music. Very calming. "Yeah... it is... Funny thing is, I didn't have any idea that it looked like this...." She whispered to Hakai.

"Ayame! Hikari! I'm home!" She called out, the twins quickly running out behind there beds and jumping onto Sora.

"Momma!" Hikari chirpped happily, squeezing Sora

"Welcome home! You like the room? Ne?" Ayame asked excitedly. "We made it with one of those guy android peoples."

"I love it!" Sora said happily, standing back up. "Ayame, Hikari. This is Hakai. Hakai, this is Ayame and Hikari."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:11 am
Hakai blinked at the place. Those andoirds really did know there way around some paint and brushes. She smirked and shook her head....oh I guess she had siblin....MA'AM?!. Hakai spun around to see the two girls running out of a far off room and run to Sora. Hakai herself looked pretty dumb founded and stared blankly for a while. She then looked at the kids...then Sora....Sora....the kids.

"Oh um...nice to meet you both." She said nodding her head to the girls.  

PrincessRyoko

Shunko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:26 am
Sora noticed Hakai's surprised expression, guessing what she was thinking. "These are my children, but um... they were adopted." She said quickly. Everyone was surprised when they saw the twins with Sora, people would've guessed she was a baby-sitter, but nope! She was a mom.

Hikari looked at hakai in awe, Ayame doing the same thing. "You're so pretty!" She said excitedly, hugging Hakai.

Ayame giggled and hugged the lady too. "Yeah, really pretty!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:48 am
Hakai looked at Sora a little longer then gave a face that said 'Ooooooh' she then looked back down at the girls and bowed her head to them. She wondered why they were looking at her so strangely, she wasn't very used to that. Thats when she head 'You're so pretty' then hugged by not just one but both of the girls. She blinked wildly, her eyes wide from shock. Her cheeks went slightly pink as she lowered her head, her long hair falling over her face. "Oh...um thank you, thank you very much."  

PrincessRyoko

Shunko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 am
Sora smiled as both girls talked to Hakai. They were so adorable, Sora couldn't help but giggle a little bit. She couldnt see Hakai's face, and wondered if she was smiling. She wouldn't ask, though, because she didn't want to bug Hakai. "Would you like anything to drink, Hakai?" She asked kindly, seeing Aoi-chan scramble up to Sora.

"I-I can do it ma'am!" Aoi said, completely worn out. What a long day... She thought silently.

"Go ahead and rest, Aoi-chan. You look worn out." Sora said nervously, the maid bowing and leaving elsewhere.

Ayame looked up at Sora and asked, "Can I have a juicebox, please?" Sora nodding, and Hikari and Ayame both took off to the fridge.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:26 am
Hakai nodded to the girls then looked up at Sora. "Oh what ever you have will be fine." She heard the girls ask for juice boxes "A juice box is fine for me as well." She blinked at the maid but said nothing, she knew its not wise to get into other people's problems unless she was asked for help, but she did give the maid a look. Her eyes looked back to the girls and smerked at them patting the both of their heads before they ran off.  

PrincessRyoko

Shunko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:39 am
Sora smiled, nodding. "Ayame, can you get Hakai a juicebox too, please?" Ayame simply nodding. "Wow.. I never expected my dorm to be so high-tech. Something tells me that this cost a bit of money, though." She laughed nervously, seeing Ayame and Hikari running back.

"Here you go, Miss Hakai, Ma'am." Ayame chirped happily, handing Hakai the juicebox, then running to the glass table with her own, Hikari following her.

Sora sighed, sitting down on the silver love seat, no real need for a couch when there was only three people living in the room.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:02 am
Hakai blinked down at the Ayame, leaning down to take her box. "Oh uh...thanks" She said. When she stood back up she brushed back her hair and poped the little silver hole on the box of juice. Bringing it to her soft lips she took a few sips while gazing around for Sora. "You must be pretty worn out everyday with two kids to take care of." She said while still standing while everyone else around her had already found a seat. "How do you do that while also going to class and homework?"  

PrincessRyoko

Shunko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:13 am
Sora sighed, not so sure how she did manage. "Well, I take care of them during the day, but every now and then they go off on their own. They're pretty mature for their age, though it may be hard to believe. So when I'm alone, I do my homework. But I don't get too much homework..." she explained. "But they're good kids."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:38 am
Hakai listened to Sora and the then looked to the girls. "Its good that inside the school grounds are so safe, droids everywhere, protective barriers and what have you." She watched the sister talk amongst each other, she sighed brushing her hair back while taking another sip "At least you don't have much home work so you can focus your attention."  

PrincessRyoko

Shunko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:53 am
Sora shivered, an eerie feeling slowly creeping into the room, she stood up quickly, walking towards the dor, opening it slowly. It was in the hallways too, that eerie feeling. "Hakai, is it just me, or do you feel something strange?" She asked quietly, Hikari and Ayame completely frozen stiff. Sora knew that they could feel it too... like a new, creepy place just appeared out of nowhere. "I'm tempted to go explore, to see where this is coming from. I know the feeling will die down soon, but this is different..." Sora whipered to herself quietly. She looked back at Ayame, who was ready to burst into tears. "Ayame..." She muttered.

Ayame shook, terrified. It was like the night when her village was attacked. The memories came slowly, but they were vivid.

Hikari didn't remember the night of her village's demise. She did feel some familiarity towards the creepy aura, though. "What's going on mommy?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:08 am
Hakai stood looking at the door quietly. He features had changed. Her nails hand lengthened...as had her teeth. She blinked twice, and her eyes were now yellow. It was there for just a moment and she seemed to change back to normal. She nodded quietly. "Yes something feels off. I think...this sounds crazy but we should go check things out." She looked back to the girls and smiled. "Don't worry we're gonna go out just for a minute, we'll be alright."  

PrincessRyoko

Shunko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:14 am
Sora nodded at Ayame and Hikari, laying down some general rules. "Okay, do not open the door for anyone! Aoi-chan will be here to watch you, alright? Don't turn out the lights either, kay? I think it might end up being a bad Idea, and don't mess around with any buttons." She kissed the twins on their foreheads, opening the door. "Shut the door behind us, kay?" She asked softly, walking out of the door with Hakai.

Hikari and Ayame nodded to their mother, seeing the two people walk outside. They looked up at Aoi, whom had just appeared. "We're going to be okay, right?"

"Yes, we'll all be fine."

(next, the White Manor.)

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas