Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 298 Austin Gonzales Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ginseku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:42 pm
Austin's door is an exotic rosewood, with a crystal doorknob.
When you enter, everything seems...Mixed. Between the single, maple frame bed, to the Aiden and Bullet for my Valentine posters, to the Ad for the Marx Brothers. The entire room seemed to be a meltdown of culture. Odd-ball culture, that normal teenagers don't usually have. The floor is wall to wall shag carpeting. The comforter blanket on the bed is denim, with buttons in a uniform line. there is a maple desk, with a footrest. On the footrest there is a Dell computer. IOn the desk there is a flat panel monitor, a laser mouse, and a normal keyboard. Randomly littered across the desk are books, video games, keys, change, incense and pencils. there is an old Sharp Television with digital cable sitting on an old dresser, made of glossed cedar. On the left wall, there is an entire armory of swords, daggers, chains of shuriken, Kunai, Steel wire, and shinai. On the wall adjacent to the computer, there is a long neck rack that holds 8 guitars. All of them are Bass guitars. 2 of them are Rickenbacker brand; an old vintage brand that happens to be extremely hard to find nowadays. one is a red Schecter Diamond series. It's one of the newer, slightly more expensive models. There is an old Classic bass, with a body shaped like a Gibson SG(which is a treble guitar usually, instead of a bass). There are two others, that seem very old, and have most of the paint chipped off. The labels have been worn down, so nobody really knows what kind they are. One is a Nameless brand, red 5 string detailed with silver pickups and a tailplate. The last one is a Fender Fretless Jazz guitar. Littered randomly on the walls are different posters. Most of them are rock posters, the others are random culture posters including old advertisements for Houdini, The marx brothers,The three stouges, Madame Rouge...Etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:30 pm
Ginseku waited on his couch, reading a scroll. Wondering what Ryuka was doing right about now. Whether she was celebrating the sucess of their test, or just watching tv. He blushed."I really need to stop thinking about her, before i go girl crazy or something."
He faked a laugh, trying to reassure himself that it couldnt happen. But the blush remained.  

ginseku

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:37 pm
((ish sneaking on...))

Ryu wandered down the hallway leading to the boys dormitories. She wanted to congratulate Ginseku on their passing the star test, but her had run off some where before she could tell him. The doors on either side of the hallway had small plauqes with numbers on them, and a few had make shift signs nailed on them. She noticed one with a piece of paper haphazardly jammed under the plauqe. "Ginseku Shirokiba" was scrawled across the wrinkled piece of paper. She stood in front of the door, straightened her skirt, and knocked. A group of guys walked down the hall toward the student lounge, and they whistled and cat called at Ryu as they passed. Ryu blushed furiously and and looked at them out of the corner of her eyes. Suddenly one of the dorm doors swung open right in front of the guys, nailing two of them. Then two more slowly levitated up into the air, yelling in shock, untill they reached the chanaleir, which they grabbed a hold of for dear life. The last one took off running down the hall. But as he was runninghis pants fell down to his ankles, and he tripped and did a faceplant right into the maroon carpeting.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:45 pm
Ginseku heard a knock, and wondered who it could be at that time of night. He put down his scroll, and walked over to the door. Opening it slowly, he looked to see who it was.
"Ryu!! Hey. Whats up?"
It was either a stupid miracle or a coincidence of some sort that she should come right when he was thinking about her. What were the chances?  

ginseku

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:34 pm
Ryu snickered as she watched the boys in the hall scramble away. Her head shot back to the front as Ginseku opened the door.

"Oh, hey ginseku! I just stopped bye to congratulate you on earning your star! You did really well! And... if you weren't there to help me, why, i don't think I would have gotten my first star..."
She tilted her head to the side and smiled cutely.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:20 pm
Ginseku blushed a bit at her smile, then kinda smiled back.
"I couldnt have helped you if you hadnt helped me. So you did a big part too..Hey! You wanna come inside? I was just making some tea."
He Watched her, anticipating her answer. And hoping desperately she would say yes. This might be the oppurtunity he was waiting for.  

ginseku

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:07 pm
"Thanks a lot Ginseku!" She bowed her head slightly.

"Sure!" Ryu stepped in and stood akwardly in the middle of the room. Her pupils widened due to the darkness, and she looked around the room. He had so many nick-nack lying around. Her room was very bland and empty, hardly changed from when she moved in.

"Wow..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:23 pm
"Yeah, its pretty big. Pain in the butt to memorize where everything is. Hold on."
Ginseku shuffled into another room, then came out with a bucket, a stand, and a kettle in hand. He put some wood in the bucket, setting up the sand over the bucket. He placed the kettle on the stand. He snapped his fingers, transmuting the raw heat energy in the room into pure flame, which lit the logs and started a fire. The water in the pot began to heat up slowly.  

ginseku

ginseku

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:05 pm
He started to walk back towards Ryu, and there was a small cute squeal.
"Oh no. He's awake!"
Ginseku suddenly fell forward. There was a small blob sitting on his back, bouncing about slightly with a happy look on it's face. It had a tremendous black bow on its tail.
"Butter! how many times do I have to tell you NOT to glomp me when I have guests over?"
The blob hopped off, and ginseku turned over, sort of laid back on the floor. The blob seemed slightly discouraged as Ginseku frowned.
"...Aww. Come here. You know I cant stay mad at you. Its ok! Just dont glomp so hard!"
The blob squealed in joy, then tackled ginsekus lap, nudging against him as if to hug him. Ginseku wrapped an arm around it.
In the candlelight, it became clear what the blob was; a crimson blue Rachisu.
"Ryu, excuse me. But This is my Friend Butter! I saved him from some student that was trying to hurt him."
In the meantime of his explanation, Butter crawled up ginsekus arm up onto his head. He squealed in delight. Ginseku pat Butter's head happily.
"You wanna hold him?"
Ginseku took butter down from his head. And offered him to Ryuka. The little rachisu seemed extremely hopeful, and cute. He looked like he wanted to be held and petted.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:37 am
Ginseku woke up slowly from his sleep. His room was very dim right now. Slowly, his memories returned to him. What had he been doing for the last several weeks? His memories were so fuzzy...He slowly got out of bed, stratching his wings. They felt a bit cramped. well, that figured; he hadnt left his room for several weeks on end; never flown. He walked into his bathroom slowly, and weakly. He reached out to his stall, and grabbed his razor, and slowly shaved the hairs that had grown on his face. He reached out again, grabbing his stylist scissors, and a comb, and began to cut his hair again. His stomache grumbled. He looked down, and gasped slightly; his perfect abs had faded entirely. He had a potbelly! He closed his eyes, and walked over to his couch. He pulled out a shirt, and some pants, slipping them on slowly. He reached out, grabbed a remote, and switched the newly installed stereo speakers in his room. Broken wings by bleed the dream began to play, and then there was a small squeak. Ginseku looked down at the source, seeing Butter, his pet Rachisu there.
"hey buddy...Come here for a minute, ok?"The shy rachisu hopped up onto ginseku's lap happily, eyes full of delight. ginseku pet the rachisu slowly.
"Im sorry we havent done much lately buddy...I need to work out, get some things done...thanks for sticking by my side through all this, by the way. "
butter squealed in joy as he looked up at ginseku.
" So..will you help me get back where i was?"
Butter squealed again, then hopped off his lap and began to hop about playfully.
"Hey you, be careful, you'll knock something-"
Butter ran into ginseku's Rack of scrolls, then WHAM! They all came crashing down otno the ground.
"..over."
Butter squealed in fear of punishment, hiding behind his plush bean bag.
"Its ok butter, just be careful next time."
butter nodded, coming out from behind his bean bag.
Ginseku began to pick up scrolls, then stopped; He had found a peculiar Scroll that he had never seen before. And it was signed from...The pair that saved him? Immediately ginseku opened the scroll, eyes passing over the words inside smoothly.
" Dear young one...If you are reading this, you have lost your way from the path. Life has become confusing, and you dont know what to do other than find that path again. "
Ginseku nodded, this was exactly true.
"There is a way..But in order to do so, you need to forget everything you know, and listen only to the words printed in this scroll."
ginseku nodded, as if he was accepting the teachings.
butter hopped up ontop of ginseku's head, looking down at the scroll. he squealed again, happily.
" What is it butter? You've read this before?"
butter hopped up and down in answer.
"I didnt know you could read...silly."
He pet butter, putting away the scroll. He headed out of his dorm room. Butter hopping along side. ginseku had returned finally; and he was going to be stronger than ever.  

ginseku

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:01 pm
Ginseku Entered his dorm room, rather sleepy. He had just changed his entire life in one day, and that had been taxing, Not only that, but he had his body rejuvenated. It was all too much for one young teenager to handle!
butter, ginseku's rachisu, bobbed along the ground slowly, drained of energy as well. Ginseku reached down, and grabbed Butter, stroking his head slowly.
"long day, i know. I think the best thing to do right now is go to bed for a while...Butter cooed softly, purring in a way. Ginseku picked him up, rising from his couch. He pulled off his shirt, placing butter on the bed. He began to undress himself, his wings flapping slightly as his pulled his shirt off of them. He scratched his scarred, muscle-shapen chest, then walked over to his black bed slowly, and picked up a remote, turning down the stereo a bit. He changed the playlist to light jazz, then slipped under the covers in his outlaw jeans, and pulled butter close.
Butter snuggled up to him.
"G'night buddy..."
Butter closed his eyes, sleeping immediately. Ginseku watched him sleeping, wishing it was that easy for him. Over time, his eyes slowly closed as he tossed and turned occsionally, trying to find the perfect spot, until he eventually fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:38 pm
Gin would open the door to his room, sighing. He'd made an a** of himself earlier. The truth was that he was worried about that little girl, and things had come out wrong in the process of interrogation. Thus, Gin, Whom was a deep scarlet in embarrassment, flew off to the dorms to let off the steam. he closed the door, then crossed his darkened room to collapse unto the bed. the fluffy comforter made a light hiss as it deflated, and then eventually calmed. Butter hopped up onto Gin's back, then lay there quietly to stare at Gin. He understood his unhappiness. Nothing was going right since Ryu left Ria, and now he was lonely and loveless...  

ginseku

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:37 pm
Knock knock.

"GIIIIN! I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but using my authority as your friend to come in anyway!!*" a voice practically sang... Well, it did sing... from the other side of Ginseku's front door and there was a twist of the doorhandle and it busted in as a rather hyper blonde came in through the door, the tattoo radiating from her left hand creating a sort of nightlight as she pranced across the room, looking around. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust after the door swung shut after her and then she located Gin sprawled on his bed in the darkness. Frowning, she strode to the window and threw the curtains open, putting her hands on her waist as she stood over him.

"Heeeeyyy... why the long face?" Amber Elise asked curiously, knitting her eyebrows together. "Upset about earlier?" her tone turned to one of understanding concern. Gin had tried to play hero.. and she'd just been the idiot rolling around in the grass choking on fire that didn't exist.

(( *Fairly Odd Parents, ftw. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:38 pm
Gin was asleep before Amber burst into his room. And he was still asleep when Amber started hovering over him.
He mumbled unintelligibly for a moment however, in reaction. Butter was on the pillow sleeping, purring a bit while he slept.
"No thanks, i can't have another smoothie. I gotta watch my figure...I'm getting fat."  

ginseku

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:54 pm
The crazy blonde sweatdropped. "Oh. Great. He's asleep. Nice one, Elise, niiiice." she turned to and fro and then poke Gin on the nose several times with her tattooed hand, crouching in a childlike position.

"Waaaakkeeee uppp. The smoothie is non-fat. No sugar even. Just wake up, you duck." she chuckled to herself, staring at the cat on the pillow. Butters was adorable. Must.. restrain.. I won't tackle the cat and call it cute, I WON'T! I swear it!

"Kyuuuuuuuteee~" she sqeaueld quietly against her will.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff