Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
HOW LONG U BEEN EMO --((EMO for life))-- Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic! with an emo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:48 am
well i have been emo for some time now mostly b/c of my friends nextdoor neighboor. she's awsome. emo there needs to be a cutting wrist emoctions  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:24 am
i became emo 3 years ago, when i started high school. i felt very out of place and everybody looked at me weird. so i started listening to rock and felt that my life sux so i started isolating from everybody and cutting.
now with the help of my friends i stopped cutting but sometimes when i feel really really sad i feel the need to start again. sad emo  

electronewyork

Panic! with an emo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:26 am
cool. it's fun being emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:56 am
User Image heres an emoticon  

Cobyjamesjones1

Panic! with an emo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 am
Gnar Kill___xX

where did u get that emoction  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:12 am
I honestly dont know..I think sence i was like 6 because my sis was going to hot topic and like..i liked it there so like thats when i changed my total image..I dont cut though..my mom is like way to over pretective..she doesnt even like me being emo..but im, not like a goth emo kinda thing..im like strawberry shortcake type..lol...hint hint the name..well...um..yeahLOL emo I love JOHNNY DEPP!!! pirate  

stars.go.TWINKLE

Panic! with an emo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:17 am
cool. I don't cut either parents same way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:01 am
Not very long, before I was just doing the fasion but more recently... crying gonk scream emo  

Hugsei

SilverCities

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:02 pm
User ImageX.You Walk On Water.X

I'd guess i've always had the mindset, and liked the music, well from ten on, but the style? I've never been a direct conformist of the emotive clothing style. Highschool i'd say i met the right people to go shoping with.

X.You Sing A Lovely Tune.X User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:06 pm
Soraismaster
Gnar Kill___xX

where did u get that emoction

found it sumwhere...  

Cobyjamesjones1

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:40 pm
mmmm.
I guess one could say I've been emo most of my life.
I've always gotten hurt easily and cried alot.
But I didn't start getting depressed till middle school, where I started litening to and dressing emo.

My mummy is weird about how I dress. She's scared I'll go goth or that I am goth.
Wait till she learns what emo is... scream

She'll be all "WEAR MORE COLOR, SARAH!"
and I'm here wearing a bright green sweatshirt.
I belive she wants me to shop at aeropostile and American Eagle.
I think it hurts her feelings when I won't even walk in the stores....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:53 pm
I've always been pretty sheltered... I didn't go to a public school until high school, and I only got the internet about a year ago.
So to be honest, I'd never even heard of the term "emo" until I started high school.
I've had the mindset of one pretty much all my life, but I never really dressed like one until I came to a public school because my schools have always had uniforms, and I was musically impared until somebody from school let me borrow some of her CDs for a while.

So I've only really thought of myself as emo for a little over a year now, though I've always really personality-wise been one.

The Grammir Fairy

Dark Valentines

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:01 pm
Hmm since like 10 or 11 I started to like emo music without knowing it was emo but at 8th grade when I moved from my school to a really big one I had no friends and was like really shy. I was always in a corner making depressing poetry and people were always bothering me. Thats when I got really depressed and started wearing dark clothes and really get into the emo music and the emo style. So Id say since Im 13.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:16 pm
well i have only just got into hardcore like a month ago. i only just started to dress in black. Im in a state of depresstion at da moment. I dont think i would be called an EMo yet. but it seems iu like heaps of stuff emos do. so maybe i am one.... i dunno  

seriousninja

J00lian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:01 pm
yall act like your coming out the closet or something.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games