Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:14 pm
Rules:
1.No god modding
2.Why am I telling you should know this stuff allready?I have no idea, so I guess I dont have to.
FORM
Name:
Home town:
Description:
Personality:
History:

There is no need to tell me your starter pokemon as you will be rping the part where you get it and I wont try to join in this time,you guys clearly didn't like the idea so all just play all NPC's and Also Hoen Gymleader,Elite Four and the champion will be updated to fit the info I found about Emerald.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:09 pm
Akira Mercuraki
Rules:
1.No god modding
2.Why am I telling you should know this stuff allready?I have no idea, so I guess I dont have to.
FORM
Name:
Home town:
Description:
Personality:
History:

There is no need to tell me your starter pokemon as you will be rping the part where you get it and I wont try to join in this time,you guys clearly didn't like the idea so all just play all NPC's and Also Hoen Gymleader,Elite Four and the champion will be updated to fit the info I found about Emerald.

Emerald hasn't came out yet, so would it really be wise to base your info off it? surprised

Anyways, this sounds tempting... Just I'm afraid I don't have any characters that I can start from the beginning...
sad  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:10 pm
Name: Linear Rainbow
Home town: Osaka, Japan
Description: ...can I say...(( ninja Avi...))
Personality: Very intelligent, she uses her mind to think out battle logically. She loves a good battle, so any challenge will be taken. She gets really excited over any battles, but she also loves contests for her adorible pokemon. A very engergetic person, she's constantly bouncing off the walls. She sometimes acts innocent just to get attention...but she's actually very bossy, a little snotty, a flirt, and very tom-boyish
History: Hailing from Osaka, her whole family act as the average Osakans do...crazy! She got her first pokemon from the town Proff., Prof. Mune-Mune. With her new found friend (an Eevee), she caught 4 others of that kind. Her goal was to evolve each one to the different forms of Eevee. Traveling the world, she eventually met her goal and now plans to be the greatest Eevee trainer in the world. ((also: all her Eevee's are female, which is very rare. she feels destiny brought them all together))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:17 pm
Or...not? O.o?  

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:25 pm
FINE!!! WHAT EVER!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:30 pm
Linear Rainbow [Hybrid]

Holy Miltank, chika, calmeth thyself down. neutral

For all you know, he could've been kicked off by a parent or sibling or had his internet fail on him.

Surprizing as it may be, not everyone is online twenty-four/seven. And even if they are, they can't reply right away, so just have a little paitence, mmm'kay?
smile  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Elvan Shigure

Quotable Gawker

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:34 pm
Alexa-sama
Linear Rainbow [Hybrid]

Holy Miltank, chika, calmeth thyself down. neutral

For all you know, he could've been kicked off by a parent or sibling or had his internet fail on him.

Surprizing as it may be, not everyone is online twenty-four/seven. And even if they are, they can't reply right away, so just have a little paitence, mmm'kay?
smile

Oh! sry...didnt' mean to be so violent...i have paitence issues....man...duh! that was so stupid ... the whole "FINE!" man...**smacks fore-head and leaves** redface redface redface redface  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:39 pm
Alexa-sama
Akira Mercuraki
Rules:
1.No god modding
FORM
Name:
Home town:
Description:
Personality:
History:

Emerald hasn't came out yet, so would it really be wise to base your info off it? surprised

Anyways, this sounds tempting... Just I'm afraid I don't have any characters that I can start from the beginning...
sad

((I got my info from a site thats very reliable it dose not have the moves sets yet though I will try to do my best to give all of them moves sets.))  

Akira Mercuraki

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:09 pm
Akira Mercuraki
Alexa-sama
Akira Mercuraki
Rules:
1.No god modding
FORM
Name:
Home town:
Description:
Personality:
History:

sad

((I got my info from a site thats very reliable it dose not have the moves sets yet though I will try to do my best to give all of them moves sets.))

Alrighty then. Afterall, it's your RP. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:15 pm
Linear Rainbow [Hybrid]
Name: Linear Rainbow
Home town: Osaka, Japan
Description: ...can I say...(( ninja Avi...))
Personality: Very intelligent, she uses her mind to think out battle logically. She loves a good battle, so any challenge will be taken. She gets really excited over any battles, but she also loves contests for her adorible pokemon. A very engergetic person, she's constantly bouncing off the walls. She sometimes acts innocent just to get attention...but she's actually very bossy, a little snotty, a flirt, and very tom-boyish
History: Hailing from Osaka, her whole family act as the average Osakans do...crazy! She got her first pokemon from the town Proff., Prof. Mune-Mune. With her new found friend (an Eevee), she caught 4 others of that kind. Her goal was to evolve each one to the different forms of Eevee. Traveling the world, she eventually met her goal and now plans to be the greatest Eevee trainer in the world. ((also: all her Eevee's are female, which is very rare. she feels destiny brought them all together))

((yes you can just say your avi I have nothing agianst people to lazy to write a simple discription cause well I am one of those people! Sad but true and Osaka is a real world place real world places dont exist in the pokemon world,well exept for Hollywood but only in the series and for some reason its in Kanto!))  

Akira Mercuraki

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:19 pm
((Name: falco
Home town: corneria
Description: looks like a blue bird in his avi's clothes( like pants andshirt)
Personality: angry and short tempered but a very good trainer at that
History: what can you say hes mean that could cover it))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:37 pm
((How can a human look like a bird? and if your going to make up a place tell me about it ..like the region Kanto?,Johto?,Hoenn? and please be more specific the region like placement in the region or is it out side a region? and a graphical description and mabe a historical one to I need good role players who are able to type a detailed description because
one I need this rp to be a good one..))  

Akira Mercuraki

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:59 pm
....I have no idea what to really change, but Alexa's is a better version. You should try like hers, if you really wanna..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:10 pm
((I do everything my way but it never works for rping so I just dont know if I am ever going to create a rp that people are intrested in...))  

Akira Mercuraki

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:06 pm
falco_lombardi
((Name: falco
Home town: corneria(its a place like johto okay?)
Description: looks like a blue bird in his avi's clothes( like pants and shirt)
Personality: angry and short tempered but a very good trainer at that
History: born in coreneria and abandoned that explains why the mean attitude and short temoered he doesnt get close to anyone for fear of them abandoning him again ))
((i edited it and i needed a post for 2day okay l8ah))  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff