Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-School crap- Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:36 pm
Woot. School. Me loves it. (J/k.)

This thread is just for school related...crap. Anything. Questions, comments, stories, whatever ya feel like. Any level of schooling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:42 pm
Hmm...what to share..
AP exams next month gonk Not going to be fun. I'm taking 5, so I probably won't be around a whole bunch until after...May 11th. Especially between now and the 7th.

Best story I've heard this week at school- a guy and girl scooted their desks close together in the back of the classroom...and he was fingering her. Teacher never noticed. Afterwards..he wiped his hand off in some guy's hair. I heard it from someone who was in the class with these....shining symbols of America's future.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:47 pm
Valdae

Best story I've heard this week at school- a guy and girl scooted their desks close together in the back of the classroom...and he was fingering her. Teacher never noticed. Afterwards..he wiped his hand off in some guy's hair. I heard it from someone who was in the class with these....shining symbols of America's future.

Ahaha... I nearly got expelled for that... Ah... Good times...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:24 pm
I went on a field trip to a zoo today. It sucked.  

[Satan]

Foetus In Fetu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:20 pm
My college lost a piece of my coursework and I have to rewrite it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:02 pm
My finals....are.....killing me...help......need summer......need....sun..........need.....gold ninja (just kidding)  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

E_Night

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:32 pm
Oh man, Middle School those good times in life where everyone is not used to their hormones so they have little drama situations... Goddamn i love it

Can't wait to be a freshy next year... so many cute dudes : biggrin ROOL:: sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:24 pm
The drama situations don't go away in high school. They just get more...'serious' usually. It's a difference in content.
But then again, I heard about several student pregnancies at the middle school next to my highschool...so who knows.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

E_Night

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:38 pm
Valdae
The drama situations don't go away in high school. They just get more...'serious' usually. It's a difference in content.
But then again, I heard about several student pregnancies at the middle school next to my highschool...so who knows.

yeah 5 people last year got pregnaut at my school. of course they acted like sluts, Its sad their giving up all their years of fun for just a night of sex. In our district there is a program called pace Parenting, academics, Career, and Employment program. It helps pregnunt teens and teen moms with school so they don't drop out. It also gives them free child care and helps with jobs and housing. Its pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:30 am
My school is getting a horrible reputation. 8 expulsions and a bomb threat within a two week period. Plus, I have like 4 projects due. oh well, just a month and 17 days until summer. sweatdrop  

[Satan]

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:12 am
I gots finals too. (I should be study'n now.) But are school is okay. The only big thing is that I found out there have been 5 rape attempts this year! !5! That's outa control! And they ain't tellin' nobody bout it either. WTF! I'm about ready to get a stick and walk the campus from midnight to four in the morning. Just so I can sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:02 pm
Kharybuce
I gots finals too. (I should be study'n now.) But are school is okay. The only big thing is that I found out there have been 5 rape attempts this year! !5! That's outa control! And they ain't tellin' nobody bout it either. WTF! I'm about ready to get a stick and walk the campus from midnight to four in the morning. Just so I can sleep.
Wow, the worst expulsion in my school was when this kid threatened a teacher with a knife...and...well...obcourse there is the bomb threat. xp  

[Satan]

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:44 pm
Valdae
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:00 pm
School is almost over... a bright side. The only bright side stare Bad thing about it is... final exams.  

Bazyl

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:18 pm
I shouldn't have to take any finals b/c of senior exemption, but I have to take my AP exams now....and I'm taking them in all of my classes...and they're harder than regular finals...so, yeah, I'm not really any better off. *sigh* at least as a senior my last two months will be pretty slack. And then there's college and I get to start all over again...lol  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff