Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:46 pm
In the hustle and bustle of all city life, there are places forgotten by the people, places that were once highly valued by the people of the land. This is one of those places, a church whose faith has long since been forgotten. But no one knows why this place was forgotten. Are there some answers that are not wanted?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:55 pm
Several corpses are surrounding the place. All appear to be male. In a hidden part of the church a voice seems to be talking. "My lovely creture, my creation.... you have done well, but it will be time before you will complete the mission I sent out for you... but unfortually their is someone who has plans to stop me.... it is time for me to awaken a dark secret in this place... but I need you to stop anyone who attempts so." said a mysterious voice. The figure who the voice was talking to nods and leaves it's master side. "Great, I must be hurry, before all my enemys come and get hold of me."  

AlexBloodRose

Tonnek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:11 am
Tonnek couldn't quite remember the name of the city he was in...
...a problem he faced often whilst running from those that hunted him, he never did stay anywhere for long.
The marks of confrontation still showed fresh blood on his coat, the black cloth draped around the lower part of his face was stained with the blood of a multitude of enemies. Outside the city limits his pursuers had finally caught him, hoping to control his powers for themselves. The battle had been fierce and brief, his exhausted frame being pushed to the limits even with his level of power. Whoever they were they were certainly not amateurs.
The disused church seemed like a place frequented by few denizens of the city, his exhausted body aching for a place to rest, just until he gathered his strength. The stench of blood assaulted his nostrils like a slap in the face but at that point he cared not for details, he chose a darkened corner, out of sight with a view of the exits and slumped into an uncomfortable slumber, hoping for a few hours respite from the chase...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:23 am
((question bro...is this continuing from charlies pub?))  

thrashmetaljunkie

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:40 am
(I'm just as confused...)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:20 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
((question bro...is this continuing from charlies pub?))

(yes this is an contiuation)  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:56 pm
Serena ran up to her friends. (Are they friends or just thrown together in coincidences?) It was rather cold out so she had on her burgundy cape, with her wings furled underneath it. "What are we here to do?" she asked, looking around. She was fiddling with her skirt, somewhat nervous. She had long ago left her previous faith and the churches that scolded her. To return after such a long time was unnerving.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:12 pm
(well it's up to your own view if their firends or not.) "I got to find her... she must be in there.... I saw it..." he said weakly.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:32 pm
"Well dont try to be a hero and try to walk around when you can't..what she look like...? If i step outside, i can look for her with my mind...but i can't do it in here...holy place...well...i could, but i choose not to for my own reasons..." He said looking around, hand on hilt just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:36 pm
"Well she has pink hair, and blue eyes." he said. "She seems to be wearing some sort of miliitarisitc looking clothing when I saw her before I blank out. But I figure if it's involving that organization, becareful."he lies at the door.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:45 pm
Urskil looked at him, then stepped out the door, using his mind powers to look for her, he saw something in Ace, "Are you lying to me...?" He asked quite pissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:47 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil looked at him, then stepped out the door, using his mind powers to look for her, he saw something in Ace, "Are you lying to me...?" He asked quite pissed.

"No, why?" he asked.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:41 pm
"ok...1 sec..." He said closing his eyes, he rose his hand and pointed to the far side of the church, "Over there, look up" He said walking back in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:13 am
No more than 2 hours had passed...
Tonnek's initial fury at being disturbed waned into a cautious vigil as he observed the scene unfolding before him, hidden in the shadows it didn't appear as if anyone of the 3 had seen him.
He wasn't in the best of fighting conditions, but the short rest had allowed him to recover some of his strength, if discovered by the aggressors he would at least be able to defend himself.
One of the three, the one who had left for a moment, seemed to have spotted something but from his viewpoint he couldn't see where he was pointing, his morbid curiousity rising as he wondered what was so special about this church that would draw three strange beings here at this hour?  

Tonnek

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 am
Urskil had already noticed the fourth person, but he wasnt there to make friends, he wasn there to fight...he was there because Ace needed help, he wasnt at all in the mood for fighting, enough blood was on his hands for one night. Though he really didnt care much about the other person, he kept close watch through the corner of his eye, hand on hilt....He heard a noise and revaled a double edged sword as he removed it from his trench coat in amazing speed, stopping at the throat of yet another person, "Leave..." His voice pierced, reaching down to the depths of a persons soul, reaching inside and squeezing it shut, diminishing all confidence. The stranger ran. "Dude...hurry it up..if you need help walking, let me know..." Urskil said rather urgently, he was tired of this place...it reminded him of home.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff