Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
Ghosts that Freaked You Out Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDir_An_Marex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:55 am
It doesn't have to be a ghost that scares you it can be one that randomly popped up out of nowhere and then you like got freaked out.
Mine was Lady In Box and Limbo Man and Limbo Woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:46 am
I love Lady in the Box. heart

But I've never been to fond of the random villigers. They're everywhere. eek  

StrawberryFuma

Binana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:15 am
Only Woman in box when she grabbed the hand, when limbo woman swings infront of your camera when you get near the arm and chitose in the little cubby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:51 pm
The woman with no eyes from FF1 scares the life out of me...ever since a certain incident in the game that happened to me and my brother that I would rather not go into detail about for fear of remembering it too clearly...gah...

Oh yea, and I get freaked out soooo many times in FF3, including Kyoka Kuze(when you see her behind the screen in her room, take a picture, and then appears right in your face! o.o), the woman on all fours (at anytime...particularly when you're crawling through a tiny space with Miku), and the Engraver (when that jerk appeared in Rei's bathroom mirror...! O_O I thought I was gonna die)

Btw, I typed in white the specific parts of the ghosts that freaked me out in FF3 just in case they might spoil it for anybody who hasn't gotten through it all/played FF3.  

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

` E M O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:46 pm
In Fatal Frame II; The little boy who plays outside the window... Near the area where you first meet those effin twins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:47 am
neh i can't really thing of any ^^' or at least now... weee
but then again I've kinda killed any fear by like right away facing sae and ropeman , then have Raika follow me for 10 mins..>< she's hard to manuver around sometimes lol.. and in fatal frame 1, my game kept freezing before i got to the second night of whatever ><

aerisu17

Devout Exhibitionist

Makio_chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:57 pm
Woman in a box was so fun XD but she creeped me out, crawling woman, now she gives me the spooks >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:01 pm
Makio_chan
Woman in a box was so fun XD but she creeped me out, crawling woman, now she gives me the spooks >.>

Gah! I hate the Box Ghost... She's so freaky. O.O

Now, my friend and I have this inside joke about the Box Ghost since she saw me playing that part. There's now the Toilet Ghost, Shower Ghost, Dog Ghost, Mom Ghost, Cat Ghost, Hall Ghost, Xbox Ghost, Closet Ghost, Bed Ghost; we got kinda carried away one late night ^.^  

Lilith Le Midge

Binana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:28 pm
We were in monochrome running from the tattod chick and stroller grandma ran into us from the wall. I jumped. xDD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 am
[.cheer up emo kid.]
In Fatal Frame II; The little boy who plays outside the window... Near the area where you first meet those effin twins.
I screamed when that little boy appeared I almost had a heart attack sweatdrop  

Reika-Kuze

Niko-Yasha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:12 pm
Akane and Azami, falling woman, villagers and the kusabi (Bad first encounter with him)...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:35 am
broken neck woman crying  

Scias

kaze-shi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:47 pm
I was playing the second one and I left the room, accidentally leaving it in finder mode. I came back a few minutes later and I was going to turn the ps2 off. A face appeared on the screen and scared the hell out of me. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:22 pm
Fatal Frame 3 - Broken Neck Woman

*shudders*

she's creepy... and the one ghost that has the broken limbs, and can drop from the ceiling right on top of you... I forget what she's called...

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

ashesxnevermore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:10 am
my most feared ghost is from fatal frame 2. It is fallen woman. the way she moves around creeps me out and although the graphics aren't perfect, with my graphic imagination they become perfect and all the wonderufl sounds of the game caused me to throw down the controller and hide in a corner when i got ot that part (chapter 6 maybe?) and yeah. i freaked out really bad and wouldn't leave the corner for a few hours. sweatdrop  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff