Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:26 pm
The Official Lazy Hippy Movement Manifesto

Economy

We intend to abolish the economy entirely and all live in mud shanty's and wear animals skins. I look very good in lion and Vexxed has taken a liking to Chinchilla and Zebra.

Treasury

All left over money and gold will be melted down and made into giant statues of me and Vexxed playing rock scissors paper. You will bring up your children to surrender to the statues as gods. Ugly and fat people will be sacrified there.

Education

Free education for all. Only fat kids will have to do Phys Ed. Because of winder22's lack of trust in my judgement of Phys Ed, Phys Ed will now involve nothing but bear wrestling.

Kid's who don't behave will be neutered.

Student Policies

All the finest universities will be moved to Wales, Scotland and Ireland, leaving other universities with more of a chance.

Home Affairs

We will start an investigation into why exactly they stopped making Lucky Charms in the UK.

Environment

All endangered species will be disguised as more common animals, to fool potential poachers.

All houses built in potential natural disaster zones will be made of sponge.

All cars will be ran on power from the driver riding an exersize bike, to stop the use of natural resources and lower obesity numbers.

Health and Safety

Will be abolished. If you're stupid enough to do something stupid, then we're not gonna stop you.

Food

All food shall be clearly labelled "Recommended for oral use"
All fast food shall be clearly labelled "May contain traces of real food"

Defence

Bombs will now be used as paperweights.

and let any warring ******** do what the hell they want, we're not getting involved.

OAP's

Old people hunting will now be a goverment sanctioned profession.

Misc

Telemarketers will be imprisoned

In ball sports, in the result of a tie an extra 10 minutes will be played as a multiball game.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:48 pm
*salutes*  

Jacky Boy

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:38 am
I wanna be minister in charge of old people hunting!

edit: also in all ball sports, the final 10 mins should be a multi-ball session, where the pitch is flooded with thousands of balls, that would rule so much  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:59 pm
*thumbs up*  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:13 pm
I dont want to do pyshical education again.

I get it good, I know the almighty awsome Tommy. That gives me something.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:21 pm
LMAO!! I never read this before, but I shoulda known better than to just ignore it, too, I guess, and junk and stuff and wtf am I babbling on about? I'm shutting up now. Kiss, kiss, smooch, smooch, love, love. whee heart  

Heff

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:38 am
Heff
LMAO!! I never read this before, but I shoulda known better than to just ignore it, too, I guess, and junk and stuff and wtf am I babbling on about? I'm shutting up now. Kiss, kiss, smooch, smooch, love, love. whee heart
whee we've all missed you heff.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:02 pm
Tommy the Cat
Heff
OH, MY QUEEN. I've missed you, toooo! You seckspot. >O! So! What'd I miss? =3?!  

Heff

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:57 pm
Heff
Tommy the Cat
Heff
eek You missed the candy store riot?

Also, i thought of a way to solve the population crisis.

All people will be split into small colonies judging on their political views and such and such. A tribe war system will be put into place. Anyone who is Nazi or evil or christian will be forced to live in the sea and Texas, there they will mutate into angry crab people. rahhhr *snip snip*

Any art work of angry crab people will be greatly appriciated. Here's mine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:39 am
eek ive been smoking way to much. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

primaI
Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:53 pm
Tommy the Cat
Heff
Tommy the Cat
Heff

All people will be split into small colonies judging on their political views and such and such. A tribe war system will be put into place. Anyone who is Nazi or evil or christian will be forced to live in the sea and Texas, there they will mutate into angry crab people. rahhhr *snip snip*

hehehehehe, kick a**  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:57 pm
Tommy the Cat
Heff
Tommy the Cat
Heff

But Idon't wanna live in the sea or Texas! xD  

Heff

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:13 pm
I'M NOT CRABBY. mad

a** FACE.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:43 pm
Vexxed
I'M NOT CRABBY. mad

a** FACE.
heart