For anyone who disagree's with any of the policies Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:42 pm
This is a place for serious discussion about the Lazy Hippy Movement. All comments welcome. Traitors.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:45 pm
Aww, your just making this for the sake of it. xd You knoooooow we all love your polocies, man.

When I am old, kill me quick. I think the population is too big.

Hana the wreck

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:18 pm
hmm, the population does need to be reduced some how... hmmm. i say we kill everyone who isnt us.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:01 pm
I'm down with your policy as long as I can get drunk and have sex whenever the ******** I want.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:12 pm
punkarama
I'm down with your policy as long as I can get drunk and have sex whenever the ******** I want.
surprised I knew you'd read the rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:45 pm
ninja  

Jacky Boy

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:24 pm
Vexxed
punkarama
surprised I knew you'd read the rules.

wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:05 pm
Tommy the Cat
hmm, the population does need to be reduced some how... hmmm. i say we kill everyone who isnt us.
D:  

Nox

Madam Monster

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:37 pm
Tommy the Cat

I'm down with that. But I'm too lazy to get up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:27 pm
may i just say, as an outsider, you're, for one, only going to get mostly the youths vote, and very corrupt people to vote for you. i would have to say: you're all insane.. yet very funny to.. when i saw your opening page, that can get you a vote for one, i laughed, but once i reached some of your other things, i just shook my head.. and i have a question or 2.. just thinking them up now: 1) what about religions and their freedoms? 2) everyone will get fat if you only put fat people into Phys Ed, dont you think? 3) what will you do when disease starts spreading because of everyone doing it? 4) smoking kills 5) your government would fail miserably because of it's foundation. how bout you start with the bottem and work your way up, eh? just a citizens concerns here.. please mail me if you have anything to say, cuz i may not come here to check up on the board after this is posted...  

winder22

Heff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:22 am
You take him seriously? LMAO. You MUST be new. e.e;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:25 pm
winder22
may i just say, as an outsider, you're, for one, only going to get mostly the youths vote, and very corrupt people to vote for you. i would have to say: you're all insane.. yet very funny to
Yep, we're all very funny, 100% serious and not at all sarcastic or bitter.

winder22
1) what about religions and their freedoms?

winder22
2) everyone will get fat if you only put fat people into Phys Ed, dont you think?
Now, because of you, Phys Ed will now involve nothing but bear wrestling

winder22
3) what will you do when disease starts spreading because of everyone doing it?
Kill some christians.

winder22
4) smoking kills
So do cars, escalators, hip hop and war, doesn't stop the great land of the free and its countrymen from doing it, does? Plus, smoking looks cool and makes people like you.

winder22
5) your government would fail miserably because of it's foundation. how bout you start with the bottem and work your way up, eh? just a citizens concerns here
and 17 years of republicanism has really made a positive impact on the world. All im saying is society is evil and should be destroyed. Without the existance of money only all humans can live in peace together. Anyone who doesn't like peace and happyness for all can go die.

I'll PM this to him.  

primaI
Captain

Hana the wreck

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:29 pm
Give that man an Oscar. heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:24 pm
He replied

winder22
Tommy the Cat
winder22
may i just say, as an outsider, you're, for one, only going to get mostly the youths vote, and very corrupt people to vote for you. i would have to say: you're all insane.. yet very funny to
Yep, we're all very funny, 100% serious and not at all sarcastic or bitter.

winder22

winder22
2) everyone will get fat if you only put fat people into Phys Ed, dont you think?
Now, because of you, Phys Ed will now involve nothing but bear wrestling

winder22
Kill some christians.

winder22
4) smoking kills
So do cars, escalators, hip hop and war, doesn't stop the great land of the free and its countrymen from doing it, does? Plus, smoking looks cool and makes people like you.

winder22
5) your government would fail miserably because of it's foundation. how bout you start with the bottem and work your way up, eh? just a citizens concerns here
and 17 years of republicanism has really made a positive impact on the world. All im saying is society is evil and should be destroyed. Without the existance of money only all humans can live in peace together. Anyone who doesn't like peace and happyness for all can go die.

well, there goes te world, lol...

Quote:
winder22
i can say as a christian that there is stuff wrong with christianity in almost every church.. christians aint perfect, and neither is anyone else in this world. not even you guys...

Quote:
winder22
Kill some christians.
dont you think killing some christians would make it worse? it's because of christian's prayor that we're all still alive to this day. be thankful that you're able to do this instead of never being born..

Quote:
winder22
4) smoking kills
did you know smoking is becoming less popular? do you find it attractive when you see a 30 year old that's been smoking since they were 5? do you find it fun when you litterally cough up a lung, or even just blood, for that matter?

Quote:
winder22
do you know why those rules of money were put into place? plus there'ld be a whole lot more violence if money would be removed.. people would find it a whole lot easier to get weapons and act out of their anger.. i think the smart people would kill you guys off first... though the wise would vote you out... and a person is "evil" by nature...

primaI
Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:24 pm
winder22
Quote:
winder22
i can say as a christian that there is stuff wrong with christianity in almost every church.. christians aint perfect, and neither is anyone else in this world. not even you guys...
But i'd say we are. I may not speak for the whole group, but my church, is the source of light and love that exists in all of our hearts. You know, that wacky crazy middle-man thing.

winder22
Quote:
winder22
Kill some christians.
dont you think killing some christians would make it worse? it's because of christian's prayor that we're all still alive to this day. be thankful that you're able to do this instead of never being born..
I'm sure "prayor" has been a constant realistic helper in all of the worlds problems. You know, i really love the pope. I love seeing the pope mobile, with 3 inch thick bullet proof glass. That's faith in action.

winder22
Quote:
winder22
4) smoking kills
did you know smoking is becoming less popular? do you find it attractive when you see a 30 year old that's been smoking since they were 5? do you find it fun when you litterally cough up a lung, or even just blood, for that matter?
what i do find funny is the fact that you don't know s**t. So people physically cough up organs when they smoke? Hmm, ive never coughed up anything.

winder22
Quote:
winder22
do you know why those rules of money were put into place? plus there'ld be a whole lot more violence if money would be removed.. people would find it a whole lot easier to get weapons and act out of their anger.. i think the smart people would kill you guys off first... though the wise would vote you out... and a person is "evil" by nature...
You seemed to be starting to make a point there, but didnt. Why did money get put into place? and by who? Maybe by whoever was in power at the time. Giving them as money and power needed, and socially putting them above the rest of the world. This is what i hate, this is what makes me angry. This crazy blood lust for money.

People would easily find weapons without money? True, Weapons like sticks. You jackass, you're so full of s**t.

You come and kill us off, you ******** try it buddy. You evil soul sucking inhumane b*****d. I hope you choke.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff