78%
 78%  [ 26 ]
yuki
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 33

Mitsukaienma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:07 pm
kyo is very over protective of tohru (he slapped haru....)
yuki is very nice to tohru and cares about her too
wutcha think?
YOUR TURN!
but of course i already know who shes gonna be with  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:09 pm
darn my other poll option dint show up  

Mitsukaienma

fyr3neko

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:36 pm
I think she won't be able to decide, 'cause she doesn't want to hurt either of them, but I would like to see her with Kyo; they'd be soo cute together!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:58 pm
I think she likes Kyo most like that because of the way she ran after him and all that stuff. It's obvious that both Kyo and Yuki like her but I'd most definitly have to say she'll pick Kyo.  

Sans Rien

Sephiroths samurai girl

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:41 pm
I know who loves her too. It's only one person so it's not hard.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:17 pm
i say Yuki

1.) she wouldn't want to hurt Kagoua (sp) by taking Kyo
2.) Kyo treets her more like a little sister
3.) i'm pretty sure that Yuki is the boy with the hat (his reaction to it in CH 24 and Takaya's not too subtle hint that she's going to meet the guy again)  

Marlaina

[4eva~lost]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:53 am
i tink she ends up wif kyo...for those who know who she end up with...can you pm me? i want to know...i cannot wait for the anime or the manga..  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:40 pm
I think I'd like to know too so if you could PM me when you PM 4eva~lost I would be much abliged.  

Sans Rien

[4eva~lost]

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:18 am
LOL biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:25 pm
Although I hate t admit it, I am pretty sure she ends up with Kyo!  

OrochaAkui

eraser_dust

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:36 pm
I don't think she'll ever end up with one. Tohru isn't that kind of person to do something like that. (Plus, it would ruin the whole story for the other boy if she picks)  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:50 pm
I believe she will end up with Kyo based on what I have read in the mangas. Id love it if there were some possible way to get both guys hehe but if its just one...its kyo  

Safia68

nwoy

Dangerous Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:26 pm
Well, I can't decide. Both works because
a. Kyo is very protective of her and she is one of the only people who truly understands him, and
b. Tohru is the only girl who likes him not only because he is cute, and he is sort of also protective of her (well, from people he knows...)
both of them love her, but it shows a lot more in Kyo. (besides, Hana and Uo point it out all the time biggrin ) I could never choose. I love them both so much!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
ARGGGGG! I WANT TO READ THE NINTH BOOK!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:14 pm
if i was tohru, i could'nt decide...but since I"M NOT HER, i can...kyo. cuz there was the hat, and he is so protective (he made her soup!) and she RAN AFTER HIM! geeezzz...then there's the "yuki factor" and he and tohru also make a cute couple; but...ahhh! i had this all planned out in my head, but now that i start to type, i can't decide! ah! gonk then again...maybe she'll and up with..akito! (depending on if it's the manga or anime...my friend claims that ajito is a girl in the manga, and a guy in the anime...whatever) haha, j/k. wow...this is all nonsense..take it away you other people!  

[sAWKs]

mrpotatoheadxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:40 am
Jeebus... it's such a toughie... I will cry either way... cry  
~A Riceball In A Fruits Basket~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items