Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Make Up! <3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homicidal Cinnabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:43 pm
Nyaa.
So, I've really been getting into makeup.
Like, Eyeshadow, Eye Liner, Mascara, and Lipstick/Gloss.
I have been messing around with it, and I really love my purple and my blue eyeshadows. I can't wait for halloween eyeshadow. ;o

Discuss-
-Makeup Tips
-Makeup No-Nos
-Pictures.
<3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:31 pm
I'd wear makeup if I needed it, had money for it, & liked the feel of cake on my face.  

N!0L

m a c a b r e X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:09 pm
i just like eyeshowdow, maskaera and eyeliner but i sumtimes put way to much on.....or says so my grandmother she came at me the other night i was getting ready for a show and had on thick eyeliner with a dark neon blue eyeshadow....lets just say she came at my with a tissue she was licking.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:04 pm
sadly, i have kinda huge eyes so i look AWFUL in eyeliner... the most makeup i can wear without looking thoroughly creepy is a tiny bit of mascara. *sniff* i like eyeliner...  

[[blunt.object]]

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:19 pm
i dont really wear make up that much anymore, i used to wear eyeliner and eyeshadow and mascara, then just eyeliner and mascara, then just eyeliner for a while, then just mascara, but really all i do is sit in my house and do nothing, i dont care what i look like, i dont see myself unless the computer screen goes black then maybe i will see my reflection, but i dont care enough to waste my time with it unless im going to see someone important... then just maybe i will....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:05 pm
I have naturally very long dark eyelashes.

So whenever I wear Mascara I tend to look like a prostitute.
3nodding  

Gambino Statue

psycho_sharpie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:34 pm

i dont wear much make-up...if ever
i just dont like the feel of a buncha gunk on my face
sometimes eyeliner or mascaras alrite though

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:31 am
makeup + boys = no-no....

black eyeliner/mascara... is fine... in my terms... seeing as i've done it... but like.... gerard way style = vomitus maximus  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

RAINBOW`D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:13 am
I wear a mix of brown and black eyeliner. ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:23 pm
I put on a lot of eyeliner cause it makes my brown eyes lighter..To me atleast.. I don't put mascara on because it just makes my eyelashes flate when I wash it out..Plus putting a lot of eyeliner on makes up for the lack of mascara/make-up you put on..
alot of eyeliner+mascara=no no you can't see your lashes UNLESS you have thick huge lashes that stick out a lot.. sweatdrop

toy cowboy

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:03 pm
i dunno why but when im sad ill where eyeliner the next day. i guess it hides the sadness in my eyes?? thats some stupid phrase thinger i came up with.so its only eyeliner for me....black or brown. oh & when i see certain family members(because they think im weird^_^)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:29 pm
I love messing around with my make up! Usually I just wear a lot of black eyeliner... my mom doesn't mind all that much. But my dad goes crazy when I come out of my room about to go to school. He'll go on about my "racoon eyes" Lol. Sometimes I'll wear eyeshadow..it depends on what I'm wearing.

FenderSkaface

GabbieNightmare

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:16 pm
hahahha.....um uh sorry

I just use my black eyeliner xD

im pretty simple i just paint my nails black
and put on my black clothes and my black eyeliner simple really for me
and some times I'll have my eyeliner go like this ~ or something lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:41 pm
One time i did my make up and made it look like a was a zombie.

But i don't really use it that much.

I'm not good with it.

BETH BREAKDOWN

Brianface

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:44 pm
Be careful how you apply and layer your makeup; it'll turn you from Emo to whore really fast if you mess up.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games