Crazy Christian lady

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:26 am
It looks like we're turning into a Christian hate guild. But with good reason. This chick (and her family - the only people who support her movement) goes to the funerals of dead soldiers from Iraq and protests them, saying that God takes the lives of these soldiers as vengence. She gets into a blazing row.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBUBqglxt5Q

She also claims the halocaust was miniscule, Jew's where the real nazi's and she thanks God for aids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04nZ9OWTKwA  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:15 am

And its not Christian hate, it's mass-mindwashing-social-control hate.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Nox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 am
Hey, Survival of the fittest, baby.
and those christians seem like damn good cockroaches to me. (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:10 am
that's sick  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:34 am
Very sick. Theres this crazy christian lady that comes into Sears all the time and gives people book marks and says "Jesus loves you" and trys to hand out pamphlets and stuff. She's gotten kicked out a couple of times.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:07 am
punkarama
Very sick. Theres this crazy christian lady that comes into Sears all the time and gives people book marks and says "Jesus loves you" and trys to hand out pamphlets and stuff. She's gotten kicked out a couple of times.

Muchos very sick. And right fully so, anyone who feels that it's their mission to spread the word of God (Like it needs spreading anyway) is crazy.  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:45 am
Tommy the Cat
punkarama

Muchos very sick. And right fully so, anyone who feels that it's their mission to spread the word of God (Like it needs spreading anyway) is crazy.

So true.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:34 pm
Back in my hometown last March, some crazy christian ******** was doing the same thing and tried to protest at this soldiers funeral with his family...

However, they were thwarted by over 400 bikers encircling the church where the funeral was to be held. It was pretty ******** sweet.

Here's an article about it if you're interested.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

Space Jesus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:36 am
[ Danger Woman ]
Back in my hometown last March, some crazy christian ******** was doing the same thing and tried to protest at this soldiers funeral with his family...

However, they were thwarted by over 400 bikers encircling the church where the funeral was to be held. It was pretty ******** sweet.

Here's an article about it if you're interested.
I really need a motorcycle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 am

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:46 pm
punkarama
That halo looks so cool with the tophat. Dude get a white one that'd be so sweet.

That's really not a bad idea at all, protesting dump protests.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:13 pm
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
That halo looks so cool with the tophat. Dude get a white one that'd be so sweet.

That's really not a bad idea at all, protesting dump protests.

I would if I wasn't trying to get 200K for penguin slippers. crying  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas