Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
no more love....</3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...love...
  no </3
  yes <3
View Results

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:52 pm
i know...youve heard it before.....
i know the cliche played out phrases....
i know you think "im still a kid"
but i figured out the pattern to love so im just gonna never admit my feelings again....heres the pattern

-i love them
-they say they love me
-they dont love me
-i get all depressed and have a mind full of suicidal thoughts
-they seem to not care about me anymore and not even wanna talk...
-my heart seems t die a little more.

so since love sux so much a** i just dont see what the point in trying is......
ive got nothing going for me.....im disgustingly ugly...im fat...im stupid and im a worthless self concious s**t with no self esteem.....

why did i think anyone could love me in the first place....???  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:09 pm
love is a game but its not.its great but its horrible.its confusing.one day there will be the right person but rushing & giving up wont help find them.yes heartbreak is horribly wrong but it is a challenge.if you get far enough all of the sadness will go away becuase you find the one thats the most meaningful perosn in the world.you may think youve found this person when you havent & fell sad when theyre gone but when they come along.....youll feel.....different....youll know.just hang in there.  

bleeding unicorn

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:17 pm
bleeding unicorn
love is a game but its not.its great but its horrible.its confusing.one day there will be the right person but rushing & giving up wont help find them.yes heartbreak is horribly wrong but it is a challenge.if you get far enough all of the sadness will go away becuase you find the one thats the most meaningful perosn in the world.you may think youve found this person when you havent & fell sad when theyre gone but when they come along.....youll feel.....different....youll know.just hang in there.
how do you know....?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 pm
~[duct_taped_heart]~
bleeding unicorn
how do you know....?
i dont.im right were you are.having heartbreak but i know think my love is out there somewhere. i knowthink ill be shot down more times then accepted but i know think itll be worth it in the end. i dont know anything for sure but i think i will know....one day.
trust the words of a stranger?  

bleeding unicorn

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:40 pm
bleeding unicorn
~[duct_taped_heart]~
bleeding unicorn
how do you know....?
i dont.im right were you are.having heartbreak but i know think my love is out there somewhere. i knowthink ill be shot down more times then accepted but i know think itll be worth it in the end. i dont know anything for sure but i think i will know....one day.
trust the words of a stranger?

hmmmm.....the worsd of a stranger like moe or the words of enemies who dont know anything about me....

i guess i chooose to trust your words but i still doubt i can be loved....

yhanks for the help....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:14 pm
wow, this is sad, and the worst part is that i have nothing to say, nothing has worked out for me either, its not exactly working out for my parents... it not working out for any one i know.... love does suck... but giving up love sucks too....  

xXxPansyxXx

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:14 pm
sorry i dont think that helped anyone...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:28 pm
xXxPansyxXx
its okay its the exact same for me...i see all love around me die and its like me loving someone is suicide........but i cant help it...i wish i could just rip out my heart and never know the feelings of love again cz being in love is horrible....

love=torture......  

Prince_Padraic

Brianface

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:43 pm
If you think you're fat and ugly and disgusting; why not try working on making yourself 'better' in your own eyes.

I mean, if you can't love yourself- you can't expect others to.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:52 pm
Brianface
If you think you're fat and ugly and disgusting; why not try working on making yourself 'better' in your own eyes.

i dont think,i know.....

i plan on doing "things" to get myself less putridly fat and ugly so maybe someone would love me...((one person im hoping in particular))  

Prince_Padraic

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 am
~[duct_taped_heart]~
xXxPansyxXx
its okay its the exact same for me...i see all love around me die and its like me loving someone is suicide........but i cant help it...i wish i could just rip out my heart and never know the feelings of love again cz being in love is horrible....

love=torture......

yeah, that is exactly how i feel, i wish my heart was never there. it doesnt help me.. well m my real heart ipumps blood but thats beside the point..

love totally and completely sucks...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:23 pm
xXxPansyxXx
~[duct_taped_heart]~
xXxPansyxXx

love=torture......

yeah, that is exactly how i feel, i wish my heart was never there. it doesnt help me.. well m my real heart ipumps blood but thats beside the point..

love totally and completely sucks...
im glad someone is finaly on my side...  

Prince_Padraic

Bottine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:26 pm

Iunno, man. I don't mean to rub it in, but I'm currently in a really great relationship with a great person. We come eye to eye with almost everything, we get along so well, and we always make each other laugh. Heck, the biggest fight we ever had was when I said shrimp enchiladas aren't that bad, something she considers a worse crime than rape or whatever. <_<;

So maybe you just didn't find the right person for you, y'know? Keep trying, work on yourself, work on the people you like, and you'll get a good relationship someday. =D

Never is pretty damn long. =P

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:37 am
but trying so much for a long time and still ahvent gotten anything good from it, eventually you just lose hope...  

xXxPansyxXx

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Brianface

Hmm.
I really think I'm going to completely agree with you.
Uh-huh.

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces