Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I Deny My Emoism Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:15 am
It's only because everyone (my friends, parents, young children, complete strangers,ect..) want me to admit it. Truth is, I am emo. But I don't want everyone to always be like, "Look at that girl's scars on her arms, she's so EMO!" just because of my scars. Cutting doesn't make a person emo. The way I act and feel..The way I am makes me emo... So should I just stop running from the truth, and admit it? I know on the inside I am, but if I let everyone outisde know...I'm scared they'll treat me diferently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:21 am
I know it's weird and kinda paraniod and self-centered to think that the people will change just when I confess to being what I am..But I'm just scared of losing the few people I'm close to and love..  

[. Negative Exposure .]

psycho_sharpie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 am
The Great Lady Yuki
It's only because everyone (my friends, parents, young children, complete strangers,ect..) want me to admit it. Truth is, I am emo. But I don't want everyone to always be like, "Look at that girl's scars on her arms, she's so EMO!" just because of my scars. Cutting doesn't make a person emo. The way I act and feel..The way I am makes me emo... So should I just stop running from the truth, and admit it? I know on the inside I am, but if I let everyone outisde know...I'm scared they'll treat me diferently.

hey, dont worry about it
if they want you to admit it,
then obviously they already consider you emo
and if anyone treats you different then they're total losers
and if your emo on the inside it probably shows on the outside

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:15 pm
first of all strangers opinions dont matter.the family/friend thing though.like i said before somewhere else....they are supposed to like/love you no matter what.thats why theyre the special people in your life & not meaningless strangers.i think you should just tell them that your aware your emo but they shouldnt label you. just admit it & if they cant accept it then theyre not worth it.but dont change for anyone.be yourself.  

bleeding unicorn

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:44 am
Thanks, everyone. I told them that I was and they can't do anything about it. 3nodding But I'm the not kind that hides in a corner when I have a bad day. I smile and go on with my life until a future breakdown. That's not healthy, but I don't want to be consumed with my problems daily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:24 am
Don't Feel Bad, People started calling me emo because they saw my lyrics I was writing and I listen to emo bands. At first I was all opposed to it but then when ijust accepted it they kind of started to respect it. Just joke about it. Thats what worked for me.  

Phoenix of Kurai

Lord of the night490

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:08 pm
i constantly get made fun of but w/e u wont loose your closest friends and if they dont like emo kids they will deny it and still be friends w/ u  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:10 pm
The Great Lady Yuki
I know it's weird and kinda paraniod and self-centered to think that the people will change just when I confess to being what I am..But I'm just scared of losing the few people I'm close to and love..

if they love you, they'll still be there.. if not forget about them.. i know, that sounds harsh..
scars dont make you emo... no matter what others say..
just be you. if they say your emo, then just go with it. be you baby  

Galliah

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:16 pm
Why is it that everyone relates slit wrists to emo? We're fans of a music genre, and we're a style. We aren't razor jockeys. Most of the people I know who cut are merely bookwormish, average looking kids with real problems at home, not every single kid with dark eyeliner. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:43 pm
I agree with you by saying that cutting doesn't make a person emo....

by the other hand i do think that you shoul accept whoyou are and how you are and how you feel that is very important all the time...

if your friends do love you then they have to accept you just the way you are...^.^

LaFoule

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:14 pm
First off dont label yourself.
If you say your emo then you have doubts.
EMO DOES NOT = CUTTING YOURSELF.
Ive never cut and im supposedly called an emo.
Im not I just have depression issues.
If someone calls you emo ignore them.
If you react then that gives them another chance to label you.
LABELS ARE LIFE.
But you dont have to listen to them.
And WTF is emoism??
When did being"Emo" become so popular and used so much.
Gosh.
Good luck.
<3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:35 am
ik how you feel, i hate being labled. it may be who i am and how i act, but i hate it when people try to place me in a catagory agaisnt my will.

just be yourself and dont listen to what people say about you. life goes on.  

ycorpse

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:22 am
Tears-Will-Fall
First off dont label yourself.
If you say your emo then you have doubts.
EMO DOES NOT = CUTTING YOURSELF.
Ive never cut and im supposedly called an emo.
Im not I just have depression issues.
If someone calls you emo ignore them.
If you react then that gives them another chance to label you.
LABELS ARE LIFE.
But you dont have to listen to them.
And WTF is emoism??
When did being"Emo" become so popular and used so much.
Gosh.
Good luck.
<3

Preach the truth!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:45 pm
i know how you feel
im labeled emo ALL the time and i really cant do anything to stop it since its been going on practically my whole life middle school/high school life.
[my life hasnt been too happy...]
so i just learned to ignore it

labels arent right but their everywhere.
if they call you that say "im not emo, im just _____" and say your name. cause thats who you are =D
[i use it all the time ^_^]

kladbishche

dunwich

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:33 am
you shouldn't confess to being a stereotype.
admit to being yourself, that is the best thing to do.
:3

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces