Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Leave it be Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugsei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:34 pm
Alright, just to let everyone know, I stopped, a long time ago.. so yeah, thanks for your concern  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:15 pm
you may say it helped but please stop!! we can talk & i can help but cutting is NOT & WILL NEVER BE the true answer.easy yes....but not right.
music
talking to someone
poetry
playing an instrument
hanging with friends
anything you love to do!
ANYTHING BUT CUTTING.  

bleeding unicorn

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:50 am
Hidden Wind Runner
I know it's probely not a big deal but I cut for the first time today out of shear anger, and it actually helped. I calmed down quite a bit afterwards.

Out of anger?

Whem you could just find some discarded lumber, stand in a feild and scream, get into a fist fight or do something equally aggressive to dispose of it.

I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like that was your first point of call, to fit in with the crowed, personally, I think its weak that you did it, but saying that. I think I'm weak for also having done it in the past.

Listen to me kid, the only time you should cut yourself is by accident. (Sorry kid sounds so condescending... but yeah you probably are a kid in literal age differance).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:36 am
Music, only helps a bit.
I don't really have anyone to talk to.
Poetry is pointless, it'll just remain unread.
I don't have instruments my parents are to poor.
I can't hang with my friends because my parents are over-protective assholes.
Everything I love to do seems to be gone.

I know I'm complaining but...  

Hugsei

Hugsei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:38 am
Rellik San
Hidden Wind Runner
I know it's probely not a big deal but I cut for the first time today out of shear anger, and it actually helped. I calmed down quite a bit afterwards.

Out of anger?

Whem you could just find some discarded lumber, stand in a feild and scream, get into a fist fight or do something equally aggressive to dispose of it.

I'm sorry to say, but it sounds like that was your first point of call, to fit in with the crowed, personally, I think its weak that you did it, but saying that. I think I'm weak for also having done it in the past.

Listen to me kid, the only time you should cut yourself is by accident. (Sorry kid sounds so condescending... but yeah you probably are a kid in literal age differance).
... YOu think I'm trying to be a ******** "scene" kid, I could care less about what people think about me, a*****e...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:31 am
I can't make you do anything, but please don't. I may or may not be speaking for other Gaians when I say that you will be missed if anything happens. I know I sound like all the other shrinks out there but there's so much more. Try.....drawing or beating the s**t out of your pillow or bed or....something. Hope I helped and if not I'm sorry.  

Joanie Are I

xXxPansyxXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:12 am
i would miss you even if i barely know you, cutting is bad bad bad, please just try something else for stress, ranting and whining helps release stress, thats what i do, you could always do that...

or in my siggy is a guild where you can go and write whatever you want to help you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:05 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
... YOu think I'm trying to be a ******** "scene" kid, I could care less about what people think about me, a*****e...

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be sharing it, eh? =o

I don't think he was trying to say anything mean, just that you jumped to the first thing that went through your mind, cutting, out of anger. You probably didn't go "Hey, everyone cuts when they're depressed, let's join the club!" (hopefully, no one is that dumb), but from outside influence and whatnot (emo oblige) that's the first thing you thought of. =o

Or something? I'm not him, just saying how I understood it. XD

Next time you feel bad, try calming down before doing something rash. Take a breath, lie down, focus up, relax, then come up with something intelligent that doesn't involve breaking stuff, especially not yourself. D;

*Cheers* you can do it! =D~

Bottine

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:24 pm
Hidden Wind Runner
Rellik San
Hidden Wind Runner

Out of anger?

No one said you were trying to be scene.
So.
Shut up.

AND HONESTLY.
I AGREE WITH POPPY.
AND RELLIK.
x 33.
Or, well.
I understand where they're coming from.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:51 pm
I've gotten close to cutting myself.
But then I told myself that it won't solve anything.
It'll just leave scars that I won't be proud of.

LadyPanda04

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:11 pm
I did that stuff for attention when I was 12.

Then I got bored, and scars don't leave good space for a needle, etc. etc. additional private information.

I kinda agree with Rellik San.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:19 pm
anything else but cutting.
music
friends
sports? confused
drawing
take up some kind of hobby just don't cut yourself

i'll admit i've thought about cutting but then i realized it's just not worth it.hurting yourself is never good.  

rikaLeshay

xRAWK!OWTx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:50 am
Hidden Wind Runner
I know it's probely not a big deal but I cut for the first time today out of shear anger at myself and depression because I'm stuck being... me, and it actually helped. I calmed down quite a bit afterwards.

Ok. So it might help now but honestly it wont help you in the long run. trust me i should know. just S T O P. &Realise
that yor a great human being who deserves a life without pain &anger so make it that way! &******** stop.
Do something you enjoy..or go out getta new hobby something.. A N Y T H I N G !
=]]
x  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:11 am
Hun, that's probably not the best thing to do.
I know your depression is probably overwhelming, but maybe talking to someone you love about it would be best. They can try to help.
If this doesn't work, maybe you can consider seeing a psychologist or something.

But like, cutting is the worst thing you could do. Even thinking of cutting is bad enough as it is. If this goes on, you'll start thinking of suicide.

It may seem like cutting yourself is helping, but it's only doing worse. Trust me, I know from experience. Also, my cousin's dear friend started out doing what you are doing, and winded up killing himself just last week.
Ending your life may stop you from hurting, but do you think it's worth making your loved ones suffer?
I think not.

Think about it. If you want more advice, I'd love to help. I know I don't know you and such, but I've helped a great deal of people with their problems, and they're happy with how I've helped them. Sometimes, they come back for more advice on small problems they still have.
It makes me happy to help these people.
It'd make me twice as happy to help you too.
3nodding

ll P o r c e l a i n ll

[Sound-of-Surrrender]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:47 pm
Just remember don't use the same blade more then once. You may get a disses.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff